I'm having some real difficulty here

Discussion in 'Questions' started by Garfeimao, Dec 31, 2003.

1. Garfeimao

Garfeimao The Orange stripey one

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I just registered and am trying to feel my way around this forum, but I've hit a real stumbling block. I started out on IE 6.0, and was able to read posts, but when I tried to post anything, or later set up my profile and sig line, I noticed that the text box was no where to be found. I finally decided that the half inch wide box on the left of the screen was the text box, but there was no place to put the subject header, and the bulk of the box was made up of smilies. I then switched to my Netscape Communicator 4.79 and can now post very easily, but I can't read any of the posts already on the forum. I can't say as I'm going to enjoy having to switch between reading in IE and posting in Netscape, so any ideas on how I can resolve this issue? Oh, and the black screens with brown text is not the easiest color scheme, is there any way to personalize the colors I read things in, or is that the default?

2. Boomer

Boomer BANNED

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0
    Go to your user control panel. Goto options then I believe it is posting options or something of that nature and make it say basic text editor and you will be all set.