Discussion in 'Random Chat' started by RayCaptain, Nov 5, 2011.
And a full bank account, what would you do?
Pay off debts, buy a flat or house, a car, awesome stuff, plan a world tour - INFINITE POSSIBILITIES.
Oh, oh yeah, also feed the poor and stuff. Whatever.
wait 24 hours to live? or 24 hours of having a 'full' bank account?
Wait. Crap. I didn't think about that. That would suck!
that makes your post rather amusing.
I'd just erase the US debt. **** yeah.
1) Buy all the banks
2) Cure world debts and stuffs cause that's good and all to do yeah
3) Invest heavily in cryogenic freezing
4) The best ladies money can buy
5) Have myself cryogenicaly frozen till such a time as whatever is going to kill me at the end of 24 hours isn't a problem anymore
6) During my frozen time transfer 85% of bank shares/control to every animal on the redlist of endangered species (that'll make em darn well way attention to the important things ).
7) Await being defrosted
Buy as many bass amplifiers as I could, and at least as many basses, make a ring of amps all facing inwards and then plug all the bases in, turn their volume to max and stack them in a cyclopean pile of feedback and low-end frequencies, the likes of which this world has never seen.
And a bottle of the best whiskey money can buy.
Build a medieval castle in the mountains and take all the money from the rich people and give them to the orphans or to the people that lost in wars. Also buy an Ironman suit and destroy all weapons from the world.
It was 24 hours to live... but ok. =P
Given the uncertainty, I would buy about € 100mln in gold and then acquire the most expensive sports car I could get my hands on.
That way, I would have the best day of my life if it would all end after 24 hours - and be secure for the rest of my life if it's just the bank account
In that case I'd spend tons of money on finding the cure, but if it was too late for that (the money I gave could be spent for other scientific needs and then) I'd give enough money to my family so they can pay off their debts and spend the rest of the day with my family and boyfriend and have a great day with lots of great food.
24 hours to live + infinitive money=
- get everyone I like to come to where I am
- get the musicians I like to give a final concert for me
- enjoy the day with friends and family around, give them huge amounts of money to secure their lives
- give the money to organizations that help peace and all this good stuff
- use some of it to wipe away my tears
- found a fond for the musicians I like that enables them to do whatever the hell they want
Throw the biggest party ever seen!!
Of course after solving the worlds woes.....
Knowing the U.S. gov't., they'd create it again just as fast. lol
I would confess my love to a girl and see what happens.
I'd make sure that my loved ones n friends I trust have a chance to live comfortable lives.
Doing anything too crazy with the money would cause hyper inflation and cripple the economy, so I'd probably just throw my friends and family tonnes of money and then... I dunno... realistically? If I only had 24hrs to live I'd probably spend it being miserable because 24hrs is not enough time to do anything meaningful with my life. I'd probably get the people I cared about most and take us all to some beautiful spot and just have a day long picnic or something.
Probably somewhere in Central Otago, NZ, or in Mt Aspiring National Park. I love that place. If I could pick where to spend my last moments, it would be somewhere like that. By a lake, with mountains in sight and the smell of snow.
Well, I would take a trip to Japan. Then off to Ireland for some Irish cooking. Then home for the world's longest road trip!
Separate names with a comma.