Discussion in 'Books' started by dwarf tosser, Nov 20, 2003.
I would be Beren cause you get to be a valiant warrior and you get Luthien, how awesome is that!
I want to be the biggest, bad ass and High King at the same time, and i would get the best weapon. GIL-GALAD If the name was available, it would be mine, I had to go with the next elven bad ass king. :ybounce:
I'd be one of the winged dragons. Flying around, blowing s--- up, stealing gold and other things a dragon would do.
Well I would like to be Gil-Galad cause he is the greatest Elven-king of all time.
On the other hand Faramir and Éomer are also pretty cool because they travel trough there lands and Kill any orcs or foes or whatever evil they come up to.
And ofcourse I admire them because of there Loyalty to there Land, even tough Théoden and Denethor kinda betrayed them.
Definitely Tuor...not only get to be son of turgon and husband of idril... buthave a kick ass son...ANNNND you get to kill 5 balrogs with a ass kickin axe!!!!!
Ecthelion... I get to slay the Orc Champion, Gothmog, numerous other nasty and feral creatures, and I get a huge ass fountain. It's a no-brainer
Galadriel or Haleth. If I could play a male role, Fingolfin, Finrod, or Finarfin.
i like to be the genral of the orcs in rotk!
Boromir no questions asked
I'm having doubts between 2.... Ancalagon the Black and Turgon.
Ancalagon is an easy choice, simply because I adore Dragons. And Ancalagon was the greatest, most powerful and not to forget, the First of all the Flying Dragons. His downside however, is that he got himself whacked by Earendil, grandson of Turgon.
Turgon is a longer story, but I'll make it brief.
1) He got visited by Ulmo himself after being exiled. None of the Noldor in exile ever had the honor of having a Vala drop by for tea.
2) It was his lineage that saved Middle-Earth, because of Earendil pleading before the Valar and bringing about the War of Wrath, the downfall of Morgoth.
3) He had the title of High-King of the Noldor for a very, very long time.
4) He was the most feared enemy of Morgoth. (How can anyone equal that )
5) He had the honor (or bad luck) of Morgoth sending an army with Balrogs against him. In earlier versions there were a couple hundred and lots of them got whacked. In later versions, it was about half a dozen, which was effectively all the Balrogs Morgoth had. In either case at the Battle of Gondolin, the Balrog population was effectively decimated.
6) He had Morgoth wondering on his whereabouts, while he was practically under his nose.
The only downside about Turgon, is that he got himself killed when his tower came crashing down, with him in it.
All in all, I think I'd be Turgon and have Ancalagon as my Gate-Keeper.
why i would be the lord of the vala, Manwe.
I'd pick the Mouth of Sauron...he's is so bad, he's cool! Stomach churningly cool! He's one of my favorite characters, what can I say?
Well i would be Gil-Galad, or Elrond or Legolas, probably Legolas.
Thay are all Sooooooooo cool. (i LOVE archery, more than anything, most things.)
Yeah, legolas, so that i could post in the "Gay for a day" thread
I would be The Gaffer (Sam's dad.) He is a friggin' pimp. He stays at home, until he goes to the bar, then he disses the Sandyan (miller), and drinks lots of ale at the Green Dragon Inn.
Female: either Luthien or Arwen. Luthien because she chose to be mortal, which is soooo romantic. Arwen because she marries the hottest guy in the trilogy!
Male: Faramir, because he is also hot, and is very noble, like an elf, but not.
I would like to be Beorn. He could kick Aragorns butt if he wanted to.Really.I mean it.He could.MEANY!!![sniff]
a hobbit!! just eating and drinkin that would be great and the fakt that you get prsents all the time becouse of the great thing with givin precents at your birth day =D
Male: Gandalf because he is so awesome. Ishtari rock, hands down.
Female: A female Rohirrim rider, because they rock.
Gandalf is the man
Separate names with a comma.