I need Help

Discussion in 'Final Fantasy' started by Dark_Blade, Oct 1, 2003.

1. Dark_Blade

Dark_Blade New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    i need help with defeating the weapons. such as ruby and sapphire and i need a place to raise my levels?

2. Doyler

Doyler King of Dragons

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Phew here we go.

On the 2nd disk (for more exp purposes and AP) Before you fight Proud Clod head south in the tunnel all the way till you get to a save point. There will be a materia beside it called w-item (it comes in handly for exp and AP)

Ok on the 3rd Disk gain a lot of gill and then head to the golden saucer and obtain I think 1000 GP and then get the Exp. Plus materia from wonder square lady.

Now get more GP and go to the battle garden. Battle until you get a special battle round. From which you can get a final attack materia.

Then get a golden chocobo and head north west to the island on the top right hand coner of the map. Go into the cave and obtain the Knights of Round Materia. You will also need the phoenix materia (these are summons.) from condor after you saved it from the shinra (you cannot get it if you had to fight the boss yourself, you can only get phoenix if you had stopped the boss using the men you buy)

Now head towards the northen casve and go all the way inside. Choose left and when your in the place with the gold looking plants. Have your players equip W-item/mimic/Knights of Round/phoenix/Final Attack

Now have a charecter equip Exp.plus and battle the majic pots. They want elxirs. Using your W-Item select an elixir and cast it on anyone (it wont cast just yet), then you'll be asked to select another item select another elixir but do not press X press O (notice you have an extra elixir) press X,O,X,O until you have 99 elixirs. Give two to each majic pot. You get a fair amount of Exp and a huge AP bundle after you slice and dice them away.

Now use the above to Master mimic 3 times (2 is min), Master Final Attack, phoenix and Knights of Round.

For emerald/spphire weapon

Have cloud equiped with Final Attack - Phoenix (The two should be combined) Omni-slash is alos helpful but not req.Mimic

2nd Char Knights of Round

3rd mimic

Or whatever order you choose. Cast KOR then mimic and mimic and mimic. and so on so forth. Till he dies. Final attack combined with phoneix means that if he kills all players phoneix will rise and revie you again.

3. Strider

Strider Eccentric

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    Anywhere on the world where you encounter random battles is the way to raise your level. Just make sure you don't wander to far from a town or your blimp so you can heal and then continue on fighting.

4. Doyler

Doyler King of Dragons

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Ruby Weapon

Get quad majic in the cave east of midell and master it. Also you must have the blue huge materia (the train one I think) and bahamut and neo bahamut. check the blue huge materia and get Zero Bahamut. Master him.

RUBY WEAPON-Before you enter battle kill 2 party members.YES I said kill them.This way Ruby will
    bury his arms right away.You can only damage him when his arms are buried.Using QUAD MAGIC
    cast BAHAMUT ZERO 4 times mime this over and over.DO NOT use KIGHTS OF ROUND or Ruby will
    counter with ULTIMA.Also do not use ULTIME Ruby is immune to it.When Ruby unbury's his claws use
    this time to heal up.Continue the strategy until he dies.

5. Doyler

Doyler King of Dragons

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Ahhh but I have told him how to use w-item so he doesnt need to go to a town just get 99 mega-elixirs. Oh yeah you can only use it in battle. thats the w-item thing.

6. Meteorain

Meteorain Magical & Mystical

Ratings:
    +150 / 0 / -0
    only way too kick their ass is (well this is how i did it anyway)

OMNISLASH THE BASTARDS TO DEATH!!!

Oh and use some big gaurds and make sure you can summon the pheonix so that you get revived if all your char's die.

7. gotenks

gotenks New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    the underwater plane is the best place to train use knights of the round and master it its hard it took me 3 month to master it and attack ruby first he is easier and morph the boat with the skeleton on the front in the under water reactor to get water materia and that means you can take your time fighting emerald