How do you think...

Discussion in 'Polls' started by anonymous, Jan 17, 2009.

?

can happines be rached without money

1. can

22 vote(s)
    81.5%
  2. can`t

5 vote(s)
    18.5%
  1. Kakashi

Kakashi The Fighters Guide House Member

Ratings:
    +306 / 0 / -0
    With no money at all, you'd die...

2. BubbleFreak

BubbleFreak Queen of BubbleMania

Ratings:
    +28 / 0 / -0
    Anon, and what do you mean by happiness? Happiness in general, happiness with ALL aspects of life, happiness in SOME areas of your life.... so happiness in what regard.

And you say with ZERO money. Well, if your happiness about something was not dependant on money, then it doesn't matter if you have money or not. Such a thing would be happiness with your natural singing abiltiy. Whether you have money or not does not affect how naturally talented you are and what voice you are born with. You could use money and get singing lessons yah but still be unhappy and wish for a better voice.

3. --ω¡ζ∂Яđ--

--ω¡ζ∂Яđ-- Sailor of silver skies

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    I agree- under some conditions though, but with the system we have today... Yes.
    Regardless of that I still voted for can, because it depends on your point of view.

hence
    Happiness can be reached without money, depending on what fulfills your happiness.

Last edited: Mar 21, 2009
  4. edinayks

edinayks New Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0
    The answer is this...we do profit in ways that the greedy cannot understand. Christians say we are laying up treasure in Heaven. Buddhists would say we are cleansing our karma. Every article we print for someone outside our own faith, every interview we give to someone of a different religious persuasion strengthens the unity between the different groups in The Spirit World, makes faster the bonds that are beginning to help us work as one as we never have before.

5. Blackness

Blackness Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +145 / 0 / -0
    Happiness is a state of mind (a belief) and is in no way connected to anything outside yourself.

6. EstuansInterius

EstuansInterius Ira vehementi

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    We all know that everyone sat around crying before currency was mass-produced.

7. azuren82

azuren82 Berserk got banned...

Ratings:
    +25 / 0 / -0
    That was b/c Adam and Eve screwed up in the Genesis lol! :p

Last edited: Apr 1, 2009
  8. The Great Adventurer

The Great Adventurer New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Its interesting that most people seem to think that real happiness either comes from money or love. I believe you can be happy without money, I also believe you can be happy without love as well. Each person is different, so what makes that person happy is different from what makes someone else happy. It could be as simple as reading a good book or helping others out. I wont deny that having money makes it easier to be happy but I wouldn’t say it is the route to happiness. And when I say money I mean enough to live comfortably I don’t mean rich.

I also don’t deny that having someone to care about and share in your adventure is a great thing to have that would not only make being happy easier it would also greatly increase your happiness. But its not necessity.

There is always a way to be happy without money or love. Is basically what I am trying to say.

Last edited: Apr 1, 2009
  9. EstuansInterius

EstuansInterius Ira vehementi

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    Yeah, agreed. That post above by me was sarcasm by the way :p

Love does help a lot... I imagine.

10. anonymous

anonymous the king

Ratings:
    +115 / 2 / -3
    love is an illussion

11. Normf

Normf Death 'n' Roll

Ratings:
    +14 / 0 / -0
    I vote can't. Happyness for me at least only comes from things that need money in order to obtain them
    Money seems to almost allways be a factor in things. Movies, tv, internet, phones, anyhting you can think of involves money. Love? I don't whole heartedly beleive in the concept of love, either that or i just can't feel it the same way people decribe as being. But then again i am a rather strange individual.

When i have no money, i get pretty fuken depressed, as i can't go out and do the things i enjoy, when i do have money to do those things, i am happy. Money is jsut such a big factor in todays soceity.

Last edited: May 24, 2009
  12. Sevi

Sevi Pocałunek!

Ratings:
    +100 / 0 / -0
    What kind of sugar? LOL

A few years ago I would say CAN OH YESH etcetera. But now I voted can't. Anyone who has lived without money will vote can't. You cant be happy with the love of your life when you live in a trash can and eat rotten meat found on the garbage and drink water from the street now can you. Or when you work 23,5 hours a day just to earn enough money for you to have a decent life for you and your children. Im not talking for millions here. And I dont think that money lead to happiness. You can have billions and be unhappy. And you can have enough money to live a comfortable life and be truly happy. But you cant have no money at all and be happy. Unless you live in the jungle. And your name is Tarzan..

13. Prince_Kheldar

Prince_Kheldar Beard Lover

Ratings:
    +36 / 0 / -0
    Nah. Can't. I mean, I have yet to see a can of happiness in the store. I also like the trading idea... I don't need a cow, but I'll give ya any sugar you want for a few decar of land.

14. ~Elladan~

~Elladan~ A Elbereth Gilthoniel

Ratings:
    +225 / 0 / -0
    I'm more a CAN person.

When things go wrong I briefly go through a doom & gloom (CANT) phase until the brain engages on ways to negate and use it.. Money is more an issue if you've had it, got used to spending it then lose it.

15. Prince_Kheldar

Prince_Kheldar Beard Lover

Ratings:
    +36 / 0 / -0
    Yeah, well... You can be happy with money, but you also can be happy without it... But then, I suppose it goes both ways...

16. Vanwadae

Vanwadae Tortured Artist

Lost within the dark recesses of my mind.
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I believe you can. Though I suppose I'm biased in a way since I'm Christian.
    Really I suppose it depend on what you define as happiness as has been said - in different words - before.