How do you post pictures?

Discussion in 'Comments & Suggestions' started by Dark Lord Sauron, Oct 8, 2003.

1. Dark Lord Sauron

Dark Lord Sauron Lord of Middle Earth

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    Whenever I ask anyone how to post pictures the just reply,"read the rules, they are in there." Well, I read the rules, and I see nothing about posting pictures! Boomerang suggested I post the question here , so here it is. How do you post pictures?

2. doleniel

doleniel Elven High Priestess

surrounded by idiots with no hope of escape
    Ratings:
    +16 / 0 / -0
    Go to the Post Reply page at the bottom of the page (you can't use the quick reply box) If you want to post a pic that is already hosted elsewhere on the net, click the button that says"IMG" above the box and follow the prompts. If you need to upload it from your computer, scroll down to where it says "Attach File" and type the file name in the box. If you are not sure of the file name, hit "Browse," and you can search your computer. If you want to upload one on the Gallery, there is an "upload photo" link, and it is done basically the same way as uploading one to a post.

3. Doyler

Doyler King of Dragons

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    however a link will apper instead of a picture. We have to keep the boards clean, you know.

4. Boomer

Boomer BANNED

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0
    Yes sir. Also to learn how to post an image read the faq.