History of the War

Discussion in 'Flake War Guild' started by Crusader, Oct 24, 2004.

1. Crusader

Crusader Disturber of the Peace

Ratings:
    +91 / 0 / -0
    Many who join this fight know not of the past, of the struggle long fought before their time here began. Indeed, this war has changed dramatically since its early days, the death of heroes, the coming of enemies, the constant shifts in power. So I intent to have afull written history of the war that has been;

for he who controls the past, controls the future
    -George Orwell

Just to let you know, I intend to write this up as a mini story, please feel free to give some feedback if you think I've gotten my facts muddled up.

Prologue: Thunder in the distance:
    First there was a dream, a dream that was frosted flakes, one man came to profess his love for the cereal he so desired, to find others who shared his joy, and to bring more to what he saw as the perfect cereal. His name was Aaron.j.cypher.

And so others came, from lands afar, telling their tales of the flakes, what they liked about them, and what else they liked beyond the one cereal. But twas to end in tragedy, for once one person claimed the talk made them want flakes more, Aaron revealed himself. He showed that he wished for flaked to take over the world, for all to be reigned over by frosted terror. And when his true face showed, then the first sword was raised, then thunder caressed the sky, forboding the coming storm.

Coming soon: chapter 1: The First March

2. Ranger_of_Gondor

Ranger_of_Gondor Gondorian Defender

Massachusets(The mostly Anti-Bush state. Hooray!)
    Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0
    Very good Crusader. *smiles because he was the third to join the whole conflict*

This reminds me, are we ever going to do the character profile thing? Should I start it?

3. Crusader

Ratings:
    +91 / 0 / -0
    Character profiles are to be listed along with your army in the armies thread, character histories should be written by each member and placed........here. It would make a good interlude between chapters.

4. Ranger_of_Gondor

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0
    Sweet, I'll do mine sometime after homework.

5. Princess Celebmirril

Princess Celebmirril PRINCESS

Ratings:
    +16 / 0 / -0
    NAME: Princess Celebmirril meaning- Silver Jewel of Brilliance, but you can call me Celeb

RACE: Hume

BACKGROUND: I serve under my King Aaron and Queen LoS. I was once a follower of EBM during the beginning of the war but have now come to the realization that his ways of forcing flakes down peoples throats is not the way for me. I now have many enemies on the Flakers side including my sister LadyGW. I do however have some good allies now on the Anti-flakers side. Including my protector and prince Prince Cheesy. He has vowed to protect me no matter what happens, even though I can take care of myself. That is my history. It is not very exciting in some aspects but the future holds things I cannot yet explain. Be ready for some excitement in the Flake War. I am ready.

WEAPONS: I weild the swords Hope and Glory.

ANIMALS: My dragon is a noble one named Saphira.

ENDNOTE: I may look like an innocent Princess but if you cross my path prepare for some major pain.

6. Crusader

Ratings:
    +91 / 0 / -0
    Chapter 1: The First March

The death of one begun the death of many, just as every war starts with one act, so did this one. When Aaron begun his campaign of flake domination, some opposed him, and as a messenger sent to one person to bring them flakes was slain in his duty, and others flocked to follow the person who defied Aaron and yet others came to aid the flake king. At this the would be king of flakes was struck with anger, vengence and pride welled up inside him and he took this as an act of war, so, the first defiance came from Legolas, and the Ranger of Gondor, who first raised swords against the flake tyrant.

From then the War of the Flakes begun its slow march into fruition, more members joined each side, support grew for each cause, and slowly tension grew. Yet there were those who remained neutral, the Byzantine Warrior came and found this cause but stayed to one side, and there was the Crusader, who stood to make sure no one cereal was placed above another, and so took no side.

And then the first march came. The armies of Byzantium, following their emperor Byzantine warrior were lead to fight the flakers, then byz had taken a side, he chose to fight for justice of the breakfast table, to depose all flake tyranny so all were equal. And so Bzy, Ranger and Olivia lead their forces in the fihgt against the flakes, many were slain, and even the Byzantine Warrior himself took a near fatal wound in the fight. Much sorrow followed untill he was nursed back to health and then the cmapaign of the allied forces continued.

Next chapter coming soon

7. Ranger_of_Gondor

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0
    Crusader remembers well :D

8. Crusader

Ratings:
    +91 / 0 / -0
    yes, and I also read up like 30 pages of the thread.

but with over 6000 posts I'm going to have to start going off memeory soon.

Oh and I dont know what to write about what leggolas did, he was napalming everything and blowing up the world, so i dont think i should put that in, unless its in an altere3d form.

9. Ranger_of_Gondor

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0
    Yeah I don't think any of us would expect you to read the entire thread over again.

10. LadyoftheGoldenWood

LadyoftheGoldenWood Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +96 / 1 / -2
    i tryed that one once and I could not do the whole thing!!

11. byzantine warrior

byzantine warrior Autokratos Konstantinou

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    Name- Autokratora Konstantinou (Emperor Constantine)
    Race- Human (Greek)
    Backround- I fight for justice and honour. i depose all tyrannical rulers! The Ancient civilised world needs to be heard. My Armies march for Freedom! Iam My own Ruler an allied nation to the Anti Flakes. My Armies are ready> The battle lines are drawn. Only time will tell how the Armies of Antiquity will fare. I had a vision of my city in ruins. The ancient world gone! Why would the gods send such a vision? they are not cruel. We have had victories aplenty in war the gods have favoured us. So I will have no more false visions and I think All will be quiet tonight...
    Weapons. I have a round bronze shield and a Spear. I also have A mighty sword.
    Animals- NONE except my horse.

End note- Do not underestimate the valour of the Greeks!!

Last edited: Nov 11, 2004
  12. Ranger_of_Gondor

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0
    Name-Ranger_of_Gondor (nicknamed ranger or RoG)

Race: Human, Gondorian

Background-I am the General of the Gondorians. I fight with the Alliance to help bring a stop to the threat of Flake Domination. I will help make sure that the evil of the flakes is brought down. We are mighter then they think and they shall learn that the hard way. Evil shall face justice. I was one of the first to join in the war and I have seen this conflict grow to an entire war. During a skirmish while me and Byz were fighting flake soilders I slew Tony the Tiger by launching an arrow directly into his head.

Weapons/Armor-A longbow and a long, mighty, Sword. I carry no shield. My chest is protected by a metal breast plate with the White Tree on the front. I wear a helmet when needed. I wear no other armor most of the time.

Animals-My horse

End Note-The Gondorians are mighty and with the help of the Alliance even mighter.

13. LadyoftheGoldenWood

LadyoftheGoldenWood Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +96 / 1 / -2
    name
    LadyoftheGoldenWood/Goddess Callisto.

Race
    Elf

History
    A mercenary warlord in my own right, I am now subject to the greatest mercenary and warlord who have ever lived my Lord, EBM. I was born an elf woman and called LadyoftheGoldenWood and for short LadyGW. I had a sister named Celebmirril. In addition, I became a god when I married the god of war and was then was called goddess Callisto. Moreover, I cud not be killed by any man. She was then almost killed by another god but was lucky and lived. Only now, even though I am still immortal I can be killed by anyone if they are given the chance to. So far, now one has succeeded in killing me. *I now fight for flake domination! *

Description: Tail and far with long chess nut-brown hair, Haze eye that turn every color even some colors men have not seen before. She is a Beautiful to be hold, Vary strong and warlord like when it is called for.

Personality: She is a loving and kind person; she loves all her friend’s animals and nature. She is slow to anger but fast to defend a friend in need. She hides her feelings most of the time and people cannot tell what she is thinking. Loyal to her friends and all she gives her word to.

Weapons: long sword on left side, long dagger keep on right side, two short swords warn on back with bow and arrows. Knives are kept here and there on her. One medium sword kept on her horse at all times.

Powers: the keeper of Nenya the ring of water, the ring of Adamant. I also have the power of foresight and powers unknown to man evil dark power that none can withstand. I wield the power of the four elements: fire, water, air and earth. Power over life and death itself. I am aslo one of the most skilled healers who has ever lived. Skilled in all forms from of healing from all over.

Last edited: Dec 21, 2004
  14. Mánaskin

Mánaskin Ruler of the Night

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Name: Mánaskin
    Race: Demonic Dark Elf
    Class: Rogue/Warrior/Assassin

Appearance: Black long hair, brown eyes, rather dark skin
    Weapons: Two short swords, bow, katana(sp?) and a sword

History: Born in the forest of Nan Elmot. Her perents where killed in a battle when she was young and she was adopted by the human Haukur. He was a ranger and had a hawk as a great friend.

Other: Has a black and brown hores Nökkvi and a red and black dragon called Máni

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 27, 2005
  15. Lady Cyllíeth

Lady Cyllíeth WillExplodeUnderPressure

Ratings:
    +169 / 0 / -0
    Name:Lady Lúthien
    Race:Elf
    Background:I'm the ruler of Dordúath and I fight for the Flake Domination.In my country(Dordúath)
    I am called Tari.
    Description:Long and dark hair & brown eyes
    Personality:hot-tempered,evil and argumentative
    Weapons:A long sword,a bow,a lance and a silver-shining shield
    Animals:A unipeg called Galeo,a gryphon and two black dragons called Phobos and Deimos

16. Firiath

Firiath Halfling barbarian

Ratings:
    +790 / 5 / -0
    Name: Firiath
    Race: half-Hobbit half-elf

Background/history: I was born in the Shire as the daughter of Pearl Took and an unknown elf. Now I still live in Hobbiton, Bagshot Row. Like all Hobbits I like pipe-weed and beer, so nobody would guess that there's also elvish blood floating through my veins.
    Description: height = about 5' 3", long black hair, grey eyes
    Personality: Sometimes I'm really hot-tempered what depends on the situation, and I'm unfortunately often a bit clumsy even when I try to do the best I can, but I always do the best I can, especially in things I'm interested in or things I find important. And I also have some kind of nervous energy.
    Weapons: elvish long bow, rohirric spear, elvish daggers
    Endnote: I really don't look like a warrior, but do not underestimate me because of my height! I can fight like an elf and I'm as reckless as a Took!