Hiking2

Discussion in 'RPG #19 - Shinobi RPG' started by anonymous, Apr 7, 2009.

1. Killbot608

Killbot608 prototype killing machine

Ratings:
    +24 / 0 / -0
    (is magic a special skill? and without explaining that the opponant is unkillable how can you expect us to know?)

2. anonymous

anonymous the king

Ratings:
    +115 / 2 / -3
    i dont, but please br realistic no fighter, as strong as he is - cant beat 9 archers - ok lets juts continue)

3. Herald Of Woe

Herald Of Woe Scourge of the seven seas

Ratings:
    +211 / 2 / -0
    *Carth dodged another swing of the knight's mace. Suddenly he felt pain in his side. With his hand he felt the arrow that was lodged in him. He heard two more twangs and felt searing pain as an arrow pierced his stomach and another his chest. He coughed up blood, his vision swam. Carth collapsed to the ground, his blood pooling around him. Then everything went black.*

4. Killbot608

Ratings:
    +24 / 0 / -0
    the knight felt a sharp pain as cold steel entered both his right lung and his left kidney from behind, felt yet more wounds as he was used as a shield against point blank arrows.
    "Carth!" lethys cried over the knights screams. "Hang on!" he leapt over his human shield and forced a throwing knife into an archers neck. a second knife was thrown at an archer, but only served to knock an arrow out of the air before another was fired into lethys' arm. he shadow transmitted behind an archer and cut his throat but a second knight skewered him from behind, he reached behind himself and stabbed another knife into the knights vision slot, blood sprayed over his shoulder as everything began to go black. he wanted to transmit again, but tiny fragments of his body were already dissolving into the shadows.

5. anonymous

anonymous the king

Ratings:
    +115 / 2 / -3
    (so you all die? )

6. Killbot608

Ratings:
    +24 / 0 / -0
    (apparently our characters aren't very good and we were already in combat so there's not a lot else we could've done...)