Hiking2

Discussion in 'RPG #19 - Shinobi RPG' started by anonymous, Apr 7, 2009.

1. The4thMusketeer

The4thMusketeer New Member

Ratings:
    +47 / 0 / -0
    Xartytus reels back, but lowers his sword slightly.

He shakes his head in irritation.

"You want the right answer? Maybe you should ask the right question! What is the meaning of this?"

• Like Like x 1
  2. anonymous

anonymous the king

Ratings:
    +115 / 2 / -3
    -which is stronger : pen or sword?

3. Raraldor

Raraldor Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +31 / 0 / -0
    *gennodel, watching the bout between the monk and Xartytus, contemplates the meaning of the question*

*talking to himself* "the sword is obviously stronger in a physical sense, but when looked differently, the pen can stop whole wars, while the sword can only stop a war for a period of time, and even then that process is slow"

"the pen is stronger, good monk. That is the correct answer, for though the sword can cut through a man, a pen can cause peace, making the sword useless"

4. Lord Yuan

Lord Yuan Death-Thousand+

Ratings:
    +162 / 0 / -0
    "WRONG!" growled a raspy voice.
    From the shadows came a tall man, he was dirty and looked somewhat disturbing.
    " ets yer gut, how do yah think all'a yah got 'ere?" he paused and stepped further from the shadows.
    " all 'da decisions ya make, your life is built off'a instinct, swords ar'a result of it an' so are the thoughts wirtt'n in pen."

5. anonymous

anonymous the king

Ratings:
    +115 / 2 / -3
    monk : you again , i have beaten you already. but i must admit your answer is right, you may pass, are those your companions ?

6. The4thMusketeer

Ratings:
    +47 / 0 / -0
    Xarytus turns to the newcomer, ignoring the monk.

"Blood and steel are all I know, friend. All other matters are above me."
    He stamps his feet on the floor, and the clank of steel reverberates through the chamber.

"Enough time has been wasted on these theatrics; I am keen to discover why I was summoned so far from home..."

7. Lord Yuan

Ratings:
    +162 / 0 / -0
    *in response to the monk*
    "I had a siml'r experience as 'em. I saw somethin' in a dream leadin' me to this town, also a mission led me 'ere. I saw a the similarity in th' job description to the town I saw in 'm dream. I don't know any o' 'em but I followed them as they neared the town, an o' course headed in 'ere first." *he turns to the other warriors*
    "o' by the way I'm Steve. I'ma mercenary."

8. anonymous

anonymous the king

Ratings:
    +115 / 2 / -3
    are they your companions? - monk asked again..

9. Lord Yuan

Ratings:
    +162 / 0 / -0
    "As I been sayin' no. Ne'er saw 'em. I only saw this place and mah job led m' 'ere."

10. anonymous

anonymous the king

Ratings:
    +115 / 2 / -3
    then you may pass...
    monk lowers his staff, opening a way for this new hero.

11. Lord Yuan

Ratings:
    +162 / 0 / -0
    *turns to the others*
    "All'a you can go first I'm not much of a lead'r! "

12. Elvenwriter

Elvenwriter Mmmm, Spam

Ratings:
    +30 / 0 / -0
    a beautiful angel floats down from heaven,
    "I shall grant one of you single wish. You may wish for anything except to raise the dead. You must choose who will receive the wish and what it will be in the next minute. Choose wisely, children." The angel sits and waits for a reply.

I'M SORRy, IGNORE MY COMMENT, PLEASE :D sorry for the trouble

Last edited: Apr 8, 2009
  13. Elvenwriter

Elvenwriter Mmmm, Spam

Ratings:
    +30 / 0 / -0
    [deleted comment]

14. RayCaptain

RayCaptain 如朱

Ratings:
    +216 / 0 / -0
    A small monkey jumped on the pirate's face once more. The boy awoke with laugh. This monkey was always his alarm clock. Always cheerful and full of energy...

"Ka-ma, stop that!" Ray put his friend on his shoulder and stood up.

The duo had been tracking some men who had went on in the direction of a church. With all his speed, which was quite a bit, Ray sprinted off towards the church. He payed no attention to the distractions on the way. When they arrived, Ka-ma eeped and jumped into Ray's pack of bombs and other materials.

"What is it boy?" He asks as he enters a majestic hall that would bring awe to even the richest of kings, "What is this-"

"Halt! Before you go any further you must answer a question," A monk was standing with a mighty staff in the middle of the hall.

"Um...did a few guys come through here just now? I kind of got left behind," Ray smiled like and rubbed the back of his head.

The monk, after a while of studying Ray, possibly studying his soul, nodded and stepped to the side. The pirate bowed quickly to show gratitude and ran forward. He rounded a corner and saw the group he was looking for. They were being confronted by some creature...it looked like a girl with wings. Ka-ma grabbed Ray's hair and ushered him back around the corner. The pirate listened to his friend and peaked around the corner to see what would happen.

15. Killbot608

Killbot608 prototype killing machine

Ratings:
    +24 / 0 / -0
    Lethys rose from meditation to find that he was alone again. he glanced around, they couldn't have gone far or his master would have alerted him to their disappearance.
    He bagan following the classic tell tale signs of a humanoids recent presence when his keen psychic intuition told him to suddenly seize one of his butterflies and strike behind himself. The attack was stopped by a monks sai.
    "I've been looking for you." The monk said. "I have but one question."
    "Do not get sidetracked, this encounter is of no importance to your mission." the voice of his master rang once more in his head. He immediately obeyed. The monk saw the attack coming and stopped a pair of throwing knives with his his weapons, but Lethy had barely transmitted when he reformed at his original spot and drove a butterfly through the monks spine halfway down his neck.
    "Impressive use of the shroud young one." Said the voice. "One might go so far as to say there is none who uses it so well." Lethys let the corpse fall to the ground and, without a second glance, he continued to follow the trail.

16. Herald Of Woe

Herald Of Woe Scourge of the seven seas

Ratings:
    +211 / 2 / -0
    *Carth remains hidden in the shadows at the edges of the room, listening, using his sense to determine how many people were there and what was happening. He had heard and felt the duel with the monk, he had also felt another strong presence. But from which one of the people in the room it came from he could not say and that troubled him slightly. Moving quietly he stepped from the shadows.*

17. The4thMusketeer

Ratings:
    +47 / 0 / -0
    Xarytus shrugged. Things had taken a turn for the peculiar, but he expected no less when dealing with gods. He wished now that he had bought supplies at the last town, but he had been eager - too eager - to reach his goal. Now he would have to face the unknown with no food or water, and no medical supplies.

He grunted 'neath his helm. So? he asked himself. You've been in worse spots before.

His pondering over, he finally stepped forth into the shadowy portal...

18. anonymous

anonymous the king

Ratings:
    +115 / 2 / -3
    Suddenly all heroes was in different place, it was small hall.. A old man sat and huge chair, This man was bold, he was small. He showed from distance - come here , a quiet noise appeared.
    You had a nice dream i hope, but it was for my safety, i hope you will for give me?....he asked.
    Come here, dont be shy.

In this small hall, several more heroes were standing, some with broken arms, some with chest , some with legs...

He bring heroes to huge table . Please sit down! he said.

19. Herald Of Woe

Herald Of Woe Scourge of the seven seas

Ratings:
    +211 / 2 / -0
    *Carth felt the shift in places. That horrible feel of being displaced, though throughout his long life he had experianced it many times he still disliked it. He sensed the room he was in was small, there were more people here than had been in the previous place. Still that strong presence was there and still he could not determine from who it originated. He heard the familiar soft padding of Azar in her cat form next to him.*

"More games "god"? Are we to find out for what purpose we were summoned or did you just bring us here for your own amusement?"

20. Lord Yuan

Ratings:
    +162 / 0 / -0
    *Steve heads to sit, still on guard though having noticed the wounded warriors*

"Well ol' man, so tha' was all'a dream, eh! An' whadda mean it was fer ya safety?"

*Steve sits stands at the table*

" I'ma 'fraid I can't forgive anythin' without an' explanation."