Hiking2

Discussion in 'RPG #19 - Shinobi RPG' started by anonymous, Apr 7, 2009.

1. anonymous

anonymous the king

Ratings:
    +115 / 2 / -3
    I am making this thread, cause of DB ruined it all.
    (we will leave original hiking 2 thread, as question& stuff table.)
    -if you read this , know i am copying all posts here-

2. anonymous

anonymous the king

Ratings:
    +115 / 2 / -3
    Chapter #1.
    The Beginning.

Sharp winds blows trough window. The great hall is silence.All seven kings have gathere, after this 100 of war , the sit into one hall, they discuss new enemy.
    One of the seven kings raises and says : I king of Mehun(Allaar), think we need to crush this new enemy, we can join our forces, he is no match for our armies.
    Another king (Mayeus)replies : You , think, my men can fight beside your barbarians, huh!, this is stupidity, you kill my men, you rape my women, and now you want to fight besides me?!
    Allaar: you started this war ,and ,yet, you dare to blame me! he crushes his beer at table.
    Mayeus : this is mocking , i am leaving now , my kingdom can survive, i dont need you , he raises and leaves the hall.
    Allaar : run you , you human pig , run.
    Mayeus ignores and continues to leave hall, two king raises and says : me have alliance we can live without you Allaar , we dont need to unite.
    Now in hall is only Four kings : Allaar, Thai, Gehun and Het.
    Thai raises and says : we need to call Gods, we need them now.
    Het : your Gods are worthless , there are no Gods, - if there where, they already been here, dont you think?
    Allaar : Gods, Elven Gods,, he laughs, we dont need your Gods, we need army!
    Gehun raises : we can use our champions, they are strong enough.
    Allaar: my champions will stay with me , lend me your armies , and i will crush him.

Kings continue to debate fore 2 months. They have no result, all Seven king are separated.

The Hall of Shadow God. He is alone.
    Shadow God : I cant let him ruin our world, i need to collect champions, to kill him. But i am dead , and imprisoned in this hall, he screams in anger. He call nine imps ,he gives the a message.

If you have received this message , the Gods have acknowledged you strong enough. Come to Heaiduns ( city) church , on 28th April. This is no joke, my imp will stay with you as proof to my word.

Chapter #2.
    The Hero.

The old church in the middle of this long forgotten city, has almost collapsed. a huge statue lies at front of it.

3. anonymous

anonymous the king

Ratings:
    +115 / 2 / -3
    Chapter 1.( Killbots Post)

"This is your task, take care that it is carried out to perfection." a voice echoed through lethys' mind
    "Consider it done." he thought.
    "You must not fail." It replied.
    "That is impossible." He responded.
    "What are you?"
    "I am a messenger of the darkness."
    "What do you fear?"
    "I fear nothing."
    "Not even failure?"
    "I know not the meaning of failure."
    "Excellent. Now go, the road ahead is long, and the task must be accomplished in time for the ceremony."
    "So be it." Lethys leapt from the tallest tower of the black hand guild hall into the blackness of night.

Chapter 2.

Ruins of an ancient civilisation stretch out in front of lethys. he proceeds to make his way into this forgotten land.

4. anonymous

anonymous the king

Ratings:
    +115 / 2 / -3
    (Hangs Post)
    Hangs Past: Moments after death:
    Vocies cooming out of the dark:

Will he pesture us anymore master?

No, he's a very far way from here now.

But he's name do mean Traveller in the ancien..

Silence! No one talks about them! They're dead and the last proof lays there on the floor for you to see with your own two filthy eyes creep.

Yes master, but How do we know he's truly dead, I-I mean th-th-the De.. his race had extraordinary powers to begin with and...

Silence!!! He is dead! Now burn His body creep.

Yes master.

Chapter 2

*Hang wakes up with a pounding head*

What? He speaks out loud.

Where am I?!

*looks down on his hands and see the brown sleeves of his robe.

How did I get here?

Who Am I?

*as Hang looks around he discovers he's in a ruin of some kind of house laying on the once beatiful floor thast now is cracked and filthy. When he gets up from the floor he realize he's in an ancient bathing house.*

--------------------------
    Even though Hang has many questions but no answers he realizes that he can not stay in the
    desserted bathouse, he got to have food and water and if possible a weapon.
    who knows what lurkes in the long forgotten shadows of this ruin?

also some hiden urge tells him to explore his surroundings and discover the world.

As Hang heads out of the gigantic bathouse, guiding himself through a labyrinth of broken and crumbled walls coverd with long faded scens and histories, and arrives at a small plaza outside it He realizes he is in a city.

The plaza is just as old as the bathouse and the tiles is cracked with brown, dry grass sticking up between them. In the middle of the plaza stands a fountain that ones rised high and shoot it's life giving water up into the air. But now chards of the top lies chatterd over the plaza and the fountain has dried out a long time ago.

In a distance hang sees the spire of a church. He decides to go there since any direction is just as good and without directions he will be lost in the maze like city.

As the sun sets Hang walks over the plaza in between the ancient houses and palaces that lies darka and empty. Always looking forward, never looking back he goes in an almost straight line for the church.

When the sun has set and only some golden light lingers over the empty and quiet city Hang slowly approaches another plaza exactly like the last one but instead of a fountain a large statue in the middle.

Hang decides to sleep there for the night even if he doesn't want to stop he realizes that he rather sleep out in the open under the dark silouete of an old statue than spending the night wandering the roads of the city without being able to see wich way to go.

Hang lies down on a bench at the foot of the statue, the night is warm and queit and soon Hang sleeps a silent and still sleep deep inside the abandoned city.

5. anonymous

anonymous the king

Ratings:
    +115 / 2 / -3
    (KillBots post)
    "Halt!" called a voice about 20 yards ahead of Lethys. there was a group of amed men behind some crude barricades. "Who are you and what do you want?"
    "Aren't we nosey?" Came the reply. the men grew frustrated by his indifferent mockery.
    "No one passes without paying the toll!" They shouted throwing an empty sack over the wall. "Food and money! Now!"
    "I'm afraid i'm not carrying either." He replied bluntly.
    "Then I'm afraid you go no further!"The leader of the men shouted.
    "I'm sorry to disapoint you." He said from the road in front of them, then from a yard behind them he said; "But your disconcent is of no consequence." The men wheeled around in time to see Lethys draw his butterflies. They were felled there and then in an instant. He sighed, this journey might not be so interesting after all...

6. anonymous

anonymous the king

Ratings:
    +115 / 2 / -3
    -mean while-(all heroes are 2nd role characters)

Some heroes have gathered at old church. Wind blows, trough one heroes hair, some sands hits his face. Thats it - he says - i am tiered of waiting , where are you God?
    laud ,heavy noise comes from statue : do you call your self worth to proceed?
    hero looks back at rest of group ( 3 heroes together) : yes we think we are.
    A heavy hollow noise , a huge doors appear to underground...
    Statue : you may proceed.
    All three heroes goes trough door into dark.

7. anonymous

anonymous the king

Ratings:
    +115 / 2 / -3
    (Hangs Post)
    The moon stands full over the small plaza with the single statue in the middle. Hang sleeps peacfull. Everything is quiet and still. The only thing that is moving is the shadows caused by the clouds. Suddenly a faint pop and then silence again. Hang moves a little bit but does not awaken. A new shadow is moving over the plaza. A small shadow comming from the dark shadows of the houses. The shadow fastly moves over the plaza and within a matter of minutes it is beside the bench Hang is sleeping silently on. The shadow puts a seald scroll gently over Hang's chest and then runs away again. Just as silent. Not a sound is heard and nothing else moves when the shadow once again has wanished into the darker house shadows. Then after a little while a faint pop.

8. anonymous

anonymous the king

Ratings:
    +115 / 2 / -3
    (Rars Post)
    Gennodel, a druid with no true home, walks into this city, pulled by a force unknown to him. Normally he would ignore such a call, for he hated enclosed spaces, but this time the pull was strong. Walking through the abandoned and broken down city, Gennodel notices a still standing church and decides to head for that church, any way was better than any he supposed. Perhaps this still standing church was a sign that there was stil someone living here, maybe someone who could tell him what happened here. Heading to the church he notices someone laying down on a bench, appearing to be asleep. The man has pale white skin with dark hair, with a scroll on his chest. Forgetting the church Gennodel decides to wake the man.

9. anonymous

anonymous the king

Ratings:
    +115 / 2 / -3
    (Xarmons Post)
    after many days of chasing down some black hand members Borodin starts to dehydrate and begin to hunger. he keeps on pushing himself up to this abandoned city, the city looks like it was once a powerful city that boomed amoung the nations of the world, although he is missing strength he forces himself up to a rundown church and takes a break at a huge statue, borodin looks up noticing the towering helm paladin statue, he starts to pray for the god to help him....

10. anonymous

anonymous the king

Ratings:
    +115 / 2 / -3
    (killbots post)
    "I grow weary my lord." Lethys was knealt on the stone floor of a great hall. "Tell me, must I go on? or shall I rest the night?" He prayed for either strength or sleep. A great surge of energy told him that he must not yield to his tired body, and his will forced him to stand and continue walking. He had walked the roads of this massive ruin for 4 hours, and the road to get here was a restless week, he was exhausted, but he couldn't give in now. He was perfect. He had to be flawless. He must not fail.
    After another 6 hours of walking he came to a figure asleep on a bench with another stood nearby.
    "They are the ones, I have brought you to them the rest is up to you Brother lethys. now, sleep." Lethys fell to the floor unconsious by the two people, and there he lay

11. anonymous

anonymous the king

Ratings:
    +115 / 2 / -3
    (Rars post)
    *Gennodel pokes the man, but he doesn't seem to notice. Suddednly a man comes into view, heads toward them, then colaps to the ground. Gennodel quickly gives up waking the man and rushes to the dwarfs aid, thinking him wounded.*

"....he will be fine, just exaughsted is all"

*raraldor heads out to leave, but again the force dissagrees, so Gennodel sits and takes a quick nap, reflecting on the past few days*

12. anonymous

anonymous the king

Ratings:
    +115 / 2 / -3
    (ok too heavy for me to copy all)

13. The4thMusketeer

The4thMusketeer New Member

Ratings:
    +47 / 0 / -0
    Xarytus surveyed the dozen or so bodies lying around him, their limbs contorted or, in some cases, missing. One or two were still breathing, but the rise and fall of their chests was shallow, and he knew that in a few minutes they too would depart this world.

He sighed. He was getting old. A few years ago such brigands would never have got the drop on him. It would have been he himself who sprang the trap.

Too much on my mind, he reasoned. That dream, for a start.

Ah yes, the dream. The hideous imp that had appeared in his mind, enjoining him to seek out a church in some distant, unknown city. Yet it had felt...real, somehow. More than a mere phantasm conjured by his own imagination. It had the taste of truth to it. Thus he had once more donned his armour, polished his sword until it gleamed brighter than the brightest star, and set forth, trusting that his instincts in this matter were correct.

One of the brigands gurgled noisily, coughing up blood. He moved his head feebly and looked at Xarytus in disbelief. "Who...who are you?" he murmured, his sight fading fast. The last thing he saw in the world was the stranger walking away, his silver armour shining like a beacon amidst the trees.

"I, my friend," said Xarytus, "am the one person you should never have attempted to ambush. May you exercise better judgement in your next life..."

***​

The stars wheeled and turned in the sky a score of times before the mercenary reached his goal...

The wind blew cold that morning. Xarytus drew his cloak tighter about him. Though his armour could ward off all but the most powerful blades, it was useless at shielding him from the vagaries of the weather.

He shivered, but not just from the chill.

The city stood before him. Wracked by war, by the look of it. Some buildings still stood, though, and he looked for the church, the one he had seen in his dreams.

Ah, there! He spotted it and continued walking, Gallant slung to his back but within easy reach should he have need to defend himself. He had a bad feeling about this. It was seldom a good idea to get involved with the gods. They were capricious at best...utterly mad at worst. Yet he felt a compulsion to see this through. And if it all turned out to be nothing more than a wild goose-chase...well, his talents were always in demand. He'd make some gold from this turbulent region if nothing else.

Nearing the church, he lowered the visor on his helm, patted his grieves for luck, and strode purposefully inside.

***​

Xarytus wandered through the delapidated church. So, this was where his dream had led him. He wasn't impressed. Fallen masonry was strewn across the marble floor, pews were upturned, and a thick layer of dust covered everything.

Was this a joke? Had he been tricked? He pulled his sword free, his anger igniting.

"Show yourself, godling!" he shouted, his voice echoing through the vaulted ceiling. "You summoned me, I came."

His echo died away as he awaited an answer, but all he heard was the low croon of the wind through the gap in the heavy oak doors behind him.

He turned away, convinced he had been the subject of some elaborate hoax.

Yet, almost instantly, he felt some force guiding his feet, so that he was facing the interior of the church once more. It was then that he saw he wasn't alone...

Last edited: Apr 7, 2009
  14. anonymous

anonymous the king

Ratings:
    +115 / 2 / -3
    Chapter #3
    All heroes have met. They have entered huge hall. In the middle one monk is stands. All heroes slowly goes to monks way.
    The hall is really huge , some light is coming from its Ceiling. The several columns in its side, but middle , like path is free.
    They have came all way till monk.
    monk : halt, you cant go any futher, unless you answer my question - which is stronger : pen or sword?

15. The4thMusketeer

Ratings:
    +47 / 0 / -0
    Xarytus grunts.

"The sword. The pen may ruin a man's reputation after he has died, but a blade across the throat when he is young will ensure that he is never remembered at all."

He pulls free his own sword.

"Care to disagree?"

16. anonymous

anonymous the king

Ratings:
    +115 / 2 / -3
    monk pulls out his staff.
    my dear fighter ,your answer is wrong. he replies.

17. The4thMusketeer

Ratings:
    +47 / 0 / -0
    Xarytus laughs harshly.

"No, monk, it is you who has erred. As you will find out to your cost unless you walk away..."

18. anonymous

anonymous the king

Ratings:
    +115 / 2 / -3
    *monk attack with speed of sound, he hits hits Xarytus helmet, jumps around him, and turn around hitting Xarytus leg.

19. The4thMusketeer

Ratings:
    +47 / 0 / -0
    Xarytus stumbles slightly with the force of the blows, but his armour protects him from sustaining any serious injury.

He turns and waves his sword menacingly at his opponent.

"This is your last chance, monk. I don't wish to kill you, but if you persist in this foolishness I shall have no choice..."

20. anonymous

anonymous the king

Ratings:
    +115 / 2 / -3
    monk keep attacking , aiming his head.
    Stop traveler, master have called you , mu target is not to kill you , but to hear right answer.