Hide & Seek

Discussion in 'Reviews' started by imagine99, Jul 20, 2005.

1. imagine99

imagine99 Fia, the kind fencer

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0
    This was an AWESOME movie! I admit, I thought it was a bit slow to start, but it was worth it. Dakota (the actress who plays the daughter, can't remember her last name right now) is trluy talented for her age. And the ending was... wow. Didn't see THAT coming! I don't wanna ruin it for those who haven't seen it. A trluy AWESOME movie. Anyone else seen it? What did you think?

2. Lady Cyllíeth

Lady Cyllíeth WillExplodeUnderPressure

Ratings:
    +169 / 0 / -0
    Well...I watched a lot of movies with a similar story and I was really,really disappointed when I saw the ending...near the end I could surmise that the father was...(yeah,you know what I mean) but I couldn't believe that because it would be just stupid to make a movie whose story had been filmed plenty of times.
    (Just like movies where the gardener or the butler is the murderer :p)
    If I wasn't such a movie freak and couldn't anticipate the endings I would think that it was a great movie.
    And yes,you're right,Dakota Fanning is really talented!She was a pretty good actress in war of the worlds and Taken.

3. Isaac29GT

Isaac29GT Spawn of Skyanide

Ratings:
    +16 / 0 / -0
    My stepmother, her friend Sandra and I all watched this movie and im not sure about them, but i was disappointed with the ending really. It wasn't what we expected thats for sure, but it kinda was bad for me because he went from super dad to...well..."charlie". I myself thought it was the ghost of the kid of their neighbours. One thing that puzzles me is how he kept feeling his wife's hand on his face when she was dead, was it a hallucination!?! Anyhoo, i think it would of been better with a better villian, but then again it was clever...and the absolute ending with that drawing...what does it all mean!?! *FAINTS* lol

4. imagine99

imagine99 Fia, the kind fencer

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0
    I KNEW her last name was something like that! lol...

I thought the ending was good. Oh well, to each their own. I liked this movie for the sole reason that there was nothing supernatural. Too many of the horror movies lately have been unrealistic. Good, but unrealistic. It's much more terrifying when it's something you know COULD actually happen.

I've seen taken, but not War of the worlds.. how was that one?

5. Lady Cyllíeth

Lady Cyllíeth WillExplodeUnderPressure

Ratings:
    +169 / 0 / -0
    War of the worlds was incredibly cool!You HAVE to watch it!! :D