hi i just entered here

Discussion in 'Greetings!' started by mickichanx3, Apr 14, 2013.

1. mickichanx3

mickichanx3 the daydreamer

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    gosh it´s like i would be on a different planet and now try to discover it ^^
    it was long ago since i was on a really cool forum so i hope im gonna have a lot of fun with you guy´s here
    im very interested in fantasy and also wrote a few storys but i dont now if they´re good enough ^^' well lets see
    to introduce myself:
    im a girl, live in europe... i go to school
    my hobbys are reading and writing
    and its hardly impossible to get me bored ´cause im interested in just everything ^-^

hope we gonna have a good time :3

mickichanx3

2. anonymous

anonymous the king

Ratings:
    +115 / 2 / -3
  3. Stormborn

Stormborn Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +109 / 0 / -0
    Hi! And welcome to the forum! :)

4. Taliesyn

Taliesyn It's a feral reality out there, kids.

Ratings:
    +423 / 2 / -0
    Welcome to TFF, micki! I hope you have a terrific time here! :D

5. S.J. Faerlind

S.J. Faerlind Flashlight Shadowhunter

Ratings:
    +298 / 2 / -1
    Hi mickichanx3 :)
    we love to meet new folks
    welcome to TFF

6. mickichanx3

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    awww thanks for those nice welcomes ^^

7. Druid of Lûhn

Druid of Lûhn The Little Lamb.

Ratings:
    +64 / 0 / -0
    Welcome to TFF mickichanx3!
    I would love to see some of your stories, and what books do you like most?
    I'll introduce myself a bit: I'm a boy, live in Europe... I go to school heh

8. mickichanx3

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    hey druid of luhn
    thanks and cool that u also live in europe ... what country? ^^
    i just write short stories but write them not on computer ^^' just by hand (the traditional way xD)
    the books i like to read are: silence of the lambs, the hunger games (but just the 1 part) and goosebumbs by r l stine ^^
    what books u read and do u also write stories? ^^

9. Druid of Lûhn

Ratings:
    +64 / 0 / -0
    I live in Belgium, in Wallonia. Where're you from?
    I also used to write exclusively on paper, but I have since stopped just writing snippets of stories and only write on the computer (for assignments, competitions, etc.). I always get concepts though but never really bring them to life, and then I sort of run out of steam.

Of those books, I've only heard of the Hunger Games, but haven't read it. I love the books by J.R.R. Tolkien, by David Eddings, by Trudi Canavan, by Raymond E. Feist, by Robert Ludlum and by Robyn Young. I also like A Song of Ice and Fire and quite a few other books that I couldn't name here.

10. mickichanx3

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    awesome ^^ i come from germany but also can speak french ... well i learn in school but its really difficult to me ^^'
    hey what stories did u wrote so far? and did u ever won at a competition with your story? ^^
    im sorry but the only author i know i jrr tolkien the others i dont know ^^'
    i started reading the lord of the rings and its awesome ^^

11. Druid of Lûhn

Ratings:
    +64 / 0 / -0
    Dass ist gut: ich spreche ein bischen Deutsch, weil ich is es lerne in die Schule, un dieses Forum gibt viele Deutschsprechern. However you say that, heh.
    Yeah, I speak English and french fluently and speak a little german and dutch.

I have only entered two writing competitions outside of school and haven't really done that well in them, but I prefer writing what I want when I feel like it.
    A Song of Ice and Fire is the series of "Game of Thrones", if you've heard of it. The others aren't really that famous.
    I read the Lord of the Rings within a year of starting to read for pleasure and have recently started to read it every year.

12. mickichanx3

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    so cool that you speak little german ^^ and so many other languages o.0 im impressed ^^
    i just speak english, french and german but i also know a little bit chinese, spanish, japanese and one sentence italien (from an advertise xD)

13. Druid of Lûhn

Ratings:
    +64 / 0 / -0
    Well, I have been doing it for 4 years now I think. There are quite a few germans here, but most of them are inactive right now.

As to languages, it's not that many compared to some people. I also know a sentence in Chinese, and a tiny bit of italian. I can understand italian and spanish (written) because of the french.
    You seem to know quite a few languages too though.

14. mickichanx3

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    hm no i dont know so much its just that my great grand father was puerto rican so my parents speak spanish and sometimes i ask about a few vocabulairy and i also understand little spanish because of french ^^ im not expert in that language but not soo worse ^^'
    but hey ... is there also maybe a language or country u doesn´t like? or a language u really wanna learn? or country you wanna go to? ^^ ... sorry for so many questions o.0'

15. Druid of Lûhn

Ratings:
    +64 / 0 / -0
    I like questions, it's fine: I don't talk that much "in real life".

I'm not too keen on latin languages: italian, spanish, french, romanian; but I really like the germanic ones: german, english, scandinavian languages, gaelic; especially the old languages too (gothic german, old english, old norse, etc.).

That would also lead on to countries I'd like to visit: all the scandinavian countries, the British Isles, more of Germany, New Zealand and Australia. I left Austria and Switzerland out because I've visited quite a bit of those. (I like cold places)
    As to countries that I don't like, there aren't any really.

And what about you? Languages, countries, ...

16. mickichanx3

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    well i can understand you most time im very quiet ^^'

for me the most interesting things are accents ^^ it is awesome what different people did with one language ^^ like english xD
    but the most beautiful language i know is french and i really try hard to speak better it is such a melodic language and i like to hear that even if i dont understand everything :3 but i would also like to speak russian a funny language i mean for me everything they say sounds a little like: im gonna kill you right now. ... dangerous language lol
    as i told you i like fantasy and those mystic stuff so the place i would like to go would be ireland, because they got so much magical stories and the most amazing folk music ^^

17. Druid of Lûhn

Ratings:
    +64 / 0 / -0
    Of the british isles, Ireland is the one place I haven't been yet and 'd love to go there. I also love the irish accent (best accent ever = mix of irish and german).
    Two friends of mine speak russian, so I sort of get used to it. When you here it in a younger person's voice, it's suddenly less scary.

And as to french, it's not that I don't like it, it's more that I don't like the history of the language (I especially hate classicism) and I'm not interested in latin languages in general. I agree that it is certainly a very interesting language, as it would seem that it is built upon exceptions.

18. mickichanx3

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    yeah the french grammar is going to kill me o.0 too much to learn im so jealouse to all the native speaker ;P
    but ok ... hey lets change to another subject if you like
    what kind of music ddo you hear? any favourite singer? even if he or she is unknown or just famous on youtube xD

19. Druid of Lûhn

Ratings:
    +64 / 0 / -0
    I'll just point out that German grammar is probably worse, and the three genders worse than the two in french.

As to music, I don't really have a favourite singer: I like classical, soundtrack type music and any other songs that I like really (99 Luftballons, Bang Bang, Over the Rainbow, Bad Romance [for the music, not the singing]).

20. mickichanx3

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    thats right there are hardly any language with a more difficult grammar ... instead of maybe skandinavian ... idk

i also listen to classical ^^ like mozart or tchaikowski but i dont have a favourite genre i hear pop jazz j-pop synthesizer and so on
    its difficult to saY what is most important for me if i hear a song but most time it depends on the text or the melody ^^
    do you play an instrument? or are somehow involved in music?