Hi i am a new member and need some help.

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by PoisonRose52388, Jul 18, 2006.

1. PoisonRose52388

PoisonRose52388 look deep within the rose

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    ok i am currently writing a story about vampires and werewolves. i've hit a bump and need a nudge. i want this girl to be a key to a prophcy. but have no idea how. i want the werewolves and vampires to fear her. currently she has no idea about this and is viewed as a weakling. the vampire leader wants to make her one of them so he can use her to rule the world and kill the werewolves. the werewolves want peace. now sooner or later i an thinking about he falling in love with a werewolf. but then i've thought about her falling in love with the vampire. i haven't decided yet. but if i could get somehelp about a prophcy that involves a human and the two species it would me greatly appreciated.

2. Wing Rider

Wing Rider Psychotic Cybernetica

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0
    Good plot. But try not to rush things in your book, at least not all at once. You need to plan everything first, the kind of world it is, e.g. is a world of vampires and werewolves where the humans are enslaved, or a normal world where werewolves and vampires are rising up to kill everyone? Or something like that? If there's a prophecy you have to work out how the prophecy comes about and who gives it. Things like that.
    The way you write it is something you do yourself, really. Everybody's got their own style. You could start off with some action, or a flashback of memory, or something unexpected which gets developed later on.
    Anyway that's a bit of my advice.

3. Carline of Crydee

Carline of Crydee Beyond eternity

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0
    I mostly agree with Wing Rider, what sort of world is it?
    Though I don't really have that much experience with writing, but you should just write down your plan and start filling in the things you don't have yet.

About that prophecy: you made it up yourself; She's the key to the vanguishing of one of the two races on the world (your working on, for I don't know if it's this world) werewolves and vampires.
    How about: the werewolves do want peace, but they can't, because she's there and she means that one of the two races will die. So the werewolves try to kill her, to end the prophecy, but the vampires want her to destroy all the werewolves. (maybe it's stupid, but it's a suggestion..)

Oh, and why not let the vampire fall in love with her?? That sounds pretty dramatic.. :)

I hope this helped you!

4. PoisonRose52388

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    well i started with a flashback, her being a little girl( Isadora nickname Issy). Its a reguler world like ours but with different clans of species: vampires, werewolves, and humans. the humans are a big clan all grouped together like how we are now scattered around the world. now the vampires and werewolves are in clans with differnt purposes also scattered around the world. a vampire clan leaded by Danior, kills issy's family and takes over her house. now in my story the werewolves can't kill innocence and issy is pure innocence. the vampire Danior (leader of this vampire clan) takes over her mind and makes her tell the werewolves that the vampires are not there so they leave. it works and Danior is impressed and keeps issy as his slave to protect them. well she then wakes up and a few years have later and she was dreaming the past. danior gets mad at her for not bringing them food(Blood) and he sends her to get food. she is out all day and finds a family but just watches them. danior finds issy once the sun is down and shows a better, nicer side tells her he is proud of her loyalty and invites her to a celebration ball. then kills the family. she runs back home and crys then danior walks into her room tells her he wants her for him self and trys to be romantic but she refuses and he walks out as her vampire friend(Carissa) walks in. they talks and she is soon dressed and looks more beautiful then any female vampire there. although she is not a vampire. she meets up with danior at this ball and he tells her he wants her as his queen. he tells her that he will give her freedom as long as she still obays his rules so she can get to know him. he also tells her she will start to learn combat traning and stuff like that and he will give her all the time she wants to decide weaither she wants to become one of them and join him at his side as his queen. now the ball is interuped by a white werewolf (the leader of the local werewolf clan) they start to talk of the girl as a key to "The Propacy". thats where i stoped, on page 6, at that. now i started a new page not in my story. trying to think up a prophacy. the father of all vampires and werewolf says this prophacy upon his death. but i donno what it is, can't think of one. now this story came about in one of my dreams. stupid huh? well any way i was the issy and it was only a breif scene not in my story yet but is planning on getting maybe if it works and fits. so this is what it is. issy is in her house in a private room with a werewolf. one she has met the night her family died. they are in love and she embraces him in his human form. Danior walks in furious and before they fight she demans the werewolf bite her. danior screams no! but its to late she passes out and the werewolf takes her away to the werewolf hide out. danior soon follows to attempt to kill her.------so thats what my story is. i like the idea of She's the key to the vanguishing of one of the two species. but how a magical power or just the knowledge of combat and knowing how to kill the species. thats what comfuses me.

5. Meteorain

Meteorain Magical & Mystical

Ratings:
    +150 / 0 / -0
    Just adding my little two pence.

Have her fall in love with a Lycan (werewolf) instead of a vampire.

1) Seems LESS cliche/likely
    2) Lycans are cooler
    3) Allows her to get to understand "these beasts", and hence allows for more character development. Werewolves want piece, yet they seem so vicious. So her getting to understand them allows for more character development this way.

Oh also...for the prophecy...don't keep it with the beginning of the two races (again..may seen as cliche and what not)...instead have it thrown in a few generations down the line after a big incident between Wolvies and Vamps. You can even say the 2 species were allies at one point since they were both seen as monsters and were previously human (well some atleast). The incident driving them apart, and hence the coming of the prophecy to end this fued.

Well..there you go...my two pence/cents

Last edited: Jul 19, 2006
  6. PoisonRose52388

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    ok but still how is she to be the key and how would picking between werewolves and vampires make peace.....i am still so confused about this prophacy

7. Carline of Crydee

Carline of Crydee Beyond eternity

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0
    I like what you have so far, and it's not stupid to make a story out of a dream. I once had a dream about a house that was haunted by a ghost which I had fallen in love with, and the other way around.. :)

The prophecy could also just be an old legend that says something about her being a key, but when they all find out, it turned out to be a lie, that someone made up to turn the species against each other, while they were (like Meteorain said) allies once. (just an idea, I'm sorry if I confused you more with this, I'm always good at making stories that no-one understands :D )

8. Meteorain

Ratings:
    +150 / 0 / -0
    the prophecy doesn't have to be written at the start. Just go with the flow, and once it comes to you, pencil it in afterwards.

That way...the prophecy fits in with what's happening and also allows you to get the prophecy itself. The fact that you are the author means you have to think this part up yourself :p

I can suggest that you have her be immune to becoming both Lycan or Vampire. Therefore the race can utilise her blood to inject into the other to stop the war? Yet inorder for this to be done, she will die or something like that.

9. PoisonRose52388

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    i like all of your ideas, you all are really helping my mind work. when i get writers block it sometimes lasts a good while.

10. Meteorain

Ratings:
    +150 / 0 / -0
    ofc you like my ideas...I'm amazing :p

11. PoisonRose52388

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    i like everyone's idea's. i just need to think of how my prophacy will work when i am done the first chapter i could post it for everyone to read. thing is i am still on the first chapter

12. Meteorain

Ratings:
    +150 / 0 / -0
    Forget the prophecy for now. Just intergrate her into the story and come back on it after a few chapters, you'll have a better idea what to do that way.

13. PoisonRose52388

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    i guess your right but the thing is how can i keep writing when i have no idea what its based on. get what i mean? like she starts trainging but with what? and her personality has to tie with the prophacy but so far no prophacy i understand what you mean buy keep writing and figure out the prophacy when it comes to me ......get what i mean or is my confusion showing? ohh the rooms spinning

14. Wing Rider

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0
    Another idea: she turns into a Lycan or vampire and somehow has to be turned back, whether by herself or by someone else. Or some magic talisman etc. As for training...she trains with vampires, doesn't she? Think about how the vampires train. What weapons/defenses do they use, their combat abilities, honing their instincts and so on.
    And yes, your confusion does seem to be showing since the room is spinning. :D
    Prophecy: try and think up some events that lead up to it. A common prophecy in books is that somebody is chosen to save the world or something. You can do that, although I don't advise that, or you can be original and do something else. The one who gives the prophecy (I don't know, it can come out of a crystal ball or something) is usually somebody really high up. Like a very, very superior creature, like a special kind of human or Lycan, or even a hybrid of them all.

15. PoisonRose52388

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    ok i have it.
    prophacy: once there was peace amoung the vampires, werewolves, and humans. the two species live together away from the humans in a hidden relam. There was someone who kept the peace. everyone including humans would come to her with their quarrels and she would solve them. She was a new breed of human. has the power to see the past, present, and future. she couldn't control minds but she could take immortality away and cure anyone who wish not to be a werewolf or vampire.
    At each side of the peace keeper is the leader of all werewolves and all vampires. One was Danior because Danior killed Dracula to gain power, and the other is a powerful white werewolf that the Peace keeper fell in love with, but still he was a good leader. she is then killed by Danior because Danior wants to rule the world and kill off the werewolves. At her side as she dies is her love and she tells him another shall be born and reborn as a human and he and the werewolves should find her before Danior does. for into the wrong hands her power could kill everything and anything she wants. bring this girl back to the relam to have peace once more.(now everyone knows werewolves are not immortal) The peace keeper with her last breaths gives her love immortality. Danior over hears this and sends afew vampires to start looking. the werewolf is furious thus starts the war, the war to find the key, the peace keeper.:saurumon:

Last edited: Jul 20, 2006
  16. Wing Rider

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0
    Pretty good, apart from the bit about Dracula. I like stories with epic wars in them. If you write this kind of thing in just the right way, it can be a bestseller.

17. PoisonRose52388

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    well whats wrong with the dracula part??:confused:

18. Wing Rider

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0
    It might be copying other stuff...is Dracula is supposed to be the leader of the vampires? You can always use a different name. I've read quite a few books that mention Dracula, although they're all pretty ancient. :)

19. PoisonRose52388

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    well yeah. in my story it only mentions Dracula as the leader of the vampires. but then Danior kills him and then Danior is the leader of the vampires get what i mean?

20. Meteorain

Ratings:
    +150 / 0 / -0
    A successor vampire kills the father of all Vampires?

You realised he'd have to be close to GOD LIKE POWERS to do that :S

Search tags for this page

noval storys in english