Help

Discussion in 'Comments & Suggestions' started by §oul Bane, Dec 5, 2005.

1. §oul Bane

§oul Bane Active Member

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0
    For some reason I can only have 1 attached image at one time because it says I no more room in my attached image box thing. This is really annoying. What happened to the IMG code, its the greatest, why is it turned off???

2. Skyanide

Skyanide The Big Meanie Staff Member

Ratings:
    +77 / 0 / -0
    For 1, your 1 and only attached image is almost 1 MB which is probably your limit, Your file is a bitmap, use a jpeg.

For 2, depending on the thread/forum, code is off.

For 3,

[URL=http://www.thefantasyforum.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=3280]http://www.thefantasyforum.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=3280[/URL]

is not exacty going to ingratiate yourself with the staff, if you're playing games and spamming on the forum...

Skyanide
    TFF Manager

3. §oul Bane

§oul Bane Active Member

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0
    Thanks a ton, I never really understood the jpg, png etc.. thing. Whitch is the best to use? jpeg? Also that picture is in spam and my comments were actual comments, just as I was posting I realized that I had over half of the newest comments. So I just went ahead and posted my opinion on the remaining. Nothing wrong with that. (I'm not being disrespectful)

4. Skyanide

Skyanide The Big Meanie Staff Member

Ratings:
    +77 / 0 / -0
    Jpgs are best, an 800x600 jpg ends up between 30kb to 70kb, as opposed to that one pic you posted being 890kb alone.

As for the other issue, if it happens, it happens; we just frown upn it being a contrivance.