Help for overseas customers

Discussion in 'Fantasy Weapons and Armour' started by layla, Aug 28, 2003.

1. layla

layla Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hi, I'm Lisa from Blades by Brown.

I wanted to post here for all of the international members, those outside to the USA.

It is true that we no longer accept credit cards from customers outside of the US. We had to change our policy earlier this year.

Now, we ask all customers from outside of the US to send a Western Union wire or an international money order.

We realize that it can be inconvenient to purchase an international money order or process a Western Union wire. So we are giving a 10% discount off of the price of the merchandise, as a purchase incentive.

If you are a member outside of the US and would like to inquire about a sword, go to this link:
    http://www.BladesbyBrown.com/lotr/inquiry.html
    We will respond with the shipping charges and order total, and if you'd like to take us up on it, you can. No obligation.

Oh, and mention in the inquiry that you are a member here, so we can include your member discount in the quote as well.

I am looking forward to reading more of the great posts here, and hope to get the time to become an active poster soon.

2. aerandir

aerandir New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I asked for a quote about a week ago, and still no reply.

3. Mububban

Mububban Administrator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +186 / 1 / -0
    Same here, I've sent 2 quotes and have got no response yet. Is there a problem with the system?

4. layla

layla Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hi again...

No, there's no problem with the system, just a whole lot of demand.

We're getting to all of the quotes as soon as we can, and should be caught up within days.

Sorry for the delays, but when the demand more than quadruples, it takes more time to get to everything.

You guys should be getting your quotes by the end of the week.

Lisa

5. Aramir

Aramir Ranger of the North

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    "we are giving a 10% discount off of the price of the merchandise"
    i already had 10% off as a member, does this mean i now get 20% off my order? (which i was planning to place soon)

6. Mububban

Mububban Administrator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +186 / 1 / -0
    Thanks Lisa, I thought that might have been the case :) I look forward to receiving the quote