Hello! New member here.

Discussion in 'Greetings!' started by NoelWell, Jan 20, 2020.

1. NoelWell

NoelWell The author of The God's Bracelet

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hi all,

This is an author of a series of new books signing in. I wrote a series that can be loosely described as a blend of space fantasy and science fiction. The 1st book is currently being edited, pending publication. The 2nd and 3d books are under way. I am joining this forum to present some ideas and get your feedback that I care about.

You can visit my site (in the profile) for a bit more info about the books (Spoiler alert!!!) or ask me questions here. I will do my best to answer as long as that does not reveal too much of a plot.

Regards,
    Noel

Last edited: Jun 13, 2020
  2. hatchet13

hatchet13 The Nasty Tusken

In the middle of the Dune Sea - Tatooine or Austra
    Ratings:
    +34 / 1 / -0
    Hello Noel .
    I visited your site and it looks interesting but i didnt see anything about Tuskens anywhere and i read it twice .
    Theres still time to make your hero a Tusken Raider man . Call your editor pronto and tell him to put his pencil down you need to change a few things .
    Trust me . Youll thank me when that cash starts to roll in .
    Welcome the site comrade

3. NoelWell

NoelWell The author of The God's Bracelet

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Just wanted to mention that I have teamed up with an artist, who is working on concept art and illustration.
    The first of his concept art works has been posted to the site, for the 1st book of the series. He is now working on the chapter illustrations.
    Also, now that I am locked in the house, I keep working on the 2nd and 3d books of the series exclusively, fleshing out the plot.
    A rough estimate is that they are 2/3 done.

In the mean time, I wrote a few short stories, to compliment the areas of the plot of the 1st book, and started a completely different book, which can be defined as post-apocalypse action. Ironically and inexplicably, I had conceived the plot and started working on it prior to hearing about COVID-19.

My thoughts are with all of the fantasy lovers on this forum and everywhere!

Regards,
    Noel

4. JIM

JIM zombie Turncoat

Ratings:
    +471 / 3 / -0
    ahoyhoy
    feed the wolves
    don't trust Alex :D