Hello everyone

Discussion in 'Greetings!' started by RosInTrouble, Feb 3, 2017.

1. RosInTrouble

RosInTrouble New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Hi everyone, good morning/afternoon/night/whatever it is when you read this.

You know the drill, I'm new to the forum and introducing oneself is always the best way to get started (theoretically speaking) so I'll just drop some random facts about me here and the most active members at this thread along with some new members I'm most likely to never see again in the forum will drop some answers here I won' know how to answer to. Still I'll do my best till we drain the subject and noone answers here anymore, because, let's face it, there's no much to say at an Introduce yourself thread, since the best way to know each other is to participate in the actual forums.

Cough, cough, sorry, I maybe got a little too much invested in that.

So, anyways, hello everyone. My name's Ros, I'm 26, from Mexico City, Mexico (that place Donald Trump seems to hate), I'm a Physics student at UNAM and I'm over-invested in forums for no other reason than the fact I'm way to weird to relate in a normal environment than I tend to search people with similar interests in order to be "the strangest of the lot" instead of "too weird to relate to". I mean, I'm just warning you so I don't get the strange remarks later. No other things intended.

I hope everyone i having a nice day.

2. Midnattblod

Midnattblod Ranger of Shadow

Ratings:
    +524 / 3 / -0
    welcome to our corner of insanity. we're a friendly bunch, though be forewarned, the wolves hold the power here :D

new members is always a great thing to see, and hopefully we get to know you more over time. I guess just be yourself, even if it's not completely about fantasy (cause let's face it, there's a lot of randomness around here, which I feel keeps it fun to come back to).

just stay away from the 'everytime you visit you have to post' thread cause it's a trap lol. and I'm sure I'm not the only aspiring author to welcome constructive criticism openly so feel free.

and yea, welcome.

ps. don't drink the beer without asking first :D

3. RosInTrouble

RosInTrouble New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    The wolves hold the power. Hummm... I wonder what that means. Should I be then afraid of your avatar? (Hummm... Nordic Mythology? Aren't those the "we're not sure if grandchild of loki/Sons of Fenrir" Wolves? Can't recall the names, but the son/moon chasers that cause our eclipses... whatever they're called)

I'll be myself, don't worry, I suck at trying to be someone else :p Randomness it's cool. I'm also sorta random.

I promise to stay away from that thread, since it seems like the kind of thing I'd try to avoid anyways. :oops: I'll check other person's writting once in a while and I promise to evetually even give criticism. xDDD. I'm lazy but I'll try my best.

Now I'm curious about what the beer ps meant. xDDD:confused:

Ehm.... here, look, Smileys!! :bananadance: xDDDD

4. NilsHernadi1

NilsHernadi1 New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hello and welcome! :)