Hello Comrades!

Discussion in 'Greetings!' started by L. S. Blades, Sep 5, 2017.

1. L. S. Blades

L. S. Blades Indie Author, The Rings Of The Lords

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    Hi everyone I'm new! I think i'm in the right place, there are some interesting topics here...

• Like Like x 1
  2. Lady Aedre

Lady Aedre Brown-eyed Maiden

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Greetings! I have recently made my arrival, too. I joined because I'm part of a film studio called Haven Films and we're shooting a fantasy film right now. Check out the awesome trailer here.
    What brings you here?

• Like Like x 1
  3. L. S. Blades

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    Ahh nice, interesting trailer; like the choice of clothing and the mask. The red brick wall is a bit of a giveaway of modern times though, especially standard houses in the UK, and in my opinion takes away from the fantasy setting. Perhaps better to film near obscure ruins?

Decided to join this forum as it seems the place to be for fantasy genre fans (or at least as is suggested by the name and the discussions here!), and as such it seems a good place to find out what people are talking about. As a new author I'm interested to see what people think of my project 'The Rings Of The Lords'; I have much supporting artwork which I've created myself, and if fantasy genre fans like it then that's what I aim for. Feel free to check out the book's namesake Facebook page and Blog, unfortunately I don't have an accompanying film studio haha

I shall look up the Woodswraith at some point soon!;)

4. Lady Aedre

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Sure do wish we had ruins around here! In the Midwest of the U.S. delapidated old barns is about as "ruined" as you get. (I will give the director your suggestion) I think the U.K. is one of the fantasy dream spots of the world...at least for those of us who don't live there:)

5. Lady Aedre

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Could you post your blog url? I couldn't find it with a Google search.

6. L. S. Blades

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    Ahh damn, yes delapidated barns ain't much of a substitute. There are some interesting ruins about the UK (and Europe). I don't know about 'fantasy dreamspot'; apparently Lord Of The Rings was filmed in New Zealand if I'm not mistaken.

Sure here's my Blog, enjoy;
    The Rings Of The Lords