HELLLOOO!

Discussion in 'Greetings!' started by Suphorix, Dec 19, 2017.

1. Suphorix

Suphorix New Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    Hello people,
    My name is Jordan and I’m quite new to forums, I’ve used reddit a few times. Anyway ive joined this forum because of my interest for drawing fantasy creatures (I’m not very good) and I especially enjoy drawing fantasy maps...I often draw them at school with my friends and then we choose where abouts in the map we live and what race we are.
    I read quite a lot, I really like fantasy novels...because it helps me escape reality in a better way than watching a movie for example. I also consider myself a gamer, playing a lot of Jrpgs ( Persona, Final Fantasy) and Western RPGs like skyrim, the Witcher, Divinty Orignal Sin and I guess you could say Zelda Botw. I prefer playing handheld consoles, as I like to play in bed or maybe on the sofa downstairs and when I go on long car rides (Ps Vita and Nintendo Switch) however I also play on my PS4 quite a lot too.
    So the main reason I’ve came to this forum is to talk about fantasy world making,books, weapons and all in all fantasy related topics.
    Please greet me with open arms as I don’t really know what to do in forums.:):bow:

• Like Like x 1
  2. Jess Leigh

Jess Leigh Serial Scrawler

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0
    Consider yourself greeted with open arms! This is the first forum I've joined as well and I haven't been scared away yet so that probably bodes well for you too.

3. Suphorix

Suphorix New Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    Okay thank you very much :p