Has anyone been to any Harry Potter worlds?

Discussion in 'Harry Potter' started by Bat, Oct 6, 2014.

1. Bat

Bat New Member

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0
    I've never been to any of the Harry Potter worlds, but wow, do I dream about it! It's not for lack of loyalty, simply because its hard to go anywhere when you're on student income. So for those who have, what was the experience like? Exciting, eye-opening, disappointing maybe? And if you haven't either, what do you look forward to seeing? :p

2. CheshireGrin

CheshireGrin Active Member

Ratings:
    +412 / 1 / -0
    I haven't gotten to go yet, but I really-really want to! It's quite far from where I live, and like you said, lack of extra spending money makes it pretty impossible to go to at this time. I'd really love to though. I wanna see everything. There's no single thing I look forward to seeing, I wanna see it all! :p It seems like it would be quite the experience. I'm interested to read what others who have been thought of it.

3. Sparrow

Sparrow Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +335 / 3 / -2
    Took my youngest niece last year while she was scouting out possible universities to attend, and spent a day at Universal Studios, and saw the Wizarding World of Harry Potter (Diagon Alley was still under construction), and I have to admit it's rather well done. On a par with attractions at Disney World. If you ever go there on vacation I strongly suggest you stay at one of the Disney theme resorts, the Port Orleans French Quarter being the best for the price. They have a bus and tram system so you never need to use a car, just step outside your hotel room, walk to the bus station, and off to which ever attraction you're going to that day.
    And it's expensive, very expensive... go to the Disney World Resort website and become a member, answer their stupid questionnaires and opt to get emailed newsletters and discounts from them... it's worth it. The times I've stayed at Port Orleans French Quarter, I've gotten 25% off and more discounts. Also, don't come here in mid or late summer, it's wicked hot and humid and the lines for the rides are soooooooooo long.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  4. Midnattblod

Midnattblod Royal Wolf of Shadow

Ratings:
    +778 / 4 / -1
    ah man I so want to go there one day, but keeping the trend going, I just do not have the money for it. I did watch a show about the making if Diagon Alley, and it just makes me want to go that much more.

5. Bat

Bat New Member

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0
    I can relate to all of you! I would love all the things at the worlds, especially the Weasley's Wizarding Wheezes. And all the clothing worn by the actors, and, just, everything! And taste Butterbeer!

• Like Like x 1