Guild of Controversy Questions and Comments

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by volksmenner, Mar 13, 2008.

1. volksmenner

volksmenner practitioner of æsthetics

Ratings:
    +30 / 0 / -0
    Guild of Controversy - All Things Guild

please post all questions and comments here.

welcome to the guild of controversy. pleased to have you visit us. do make yourself at home.

what is the guild of controversy? it is an experience soon to become a mania. at this point in time, the guild is an idea that has yet to bloom into its true self. the ambition of it all is great, some fear too great. nonsense. what is too great? nevertheless, the perfection of the guild will require great effort and time; the cultivation, cooperation and coordination of great talent. however, the reward shall be that much more welcome once ambitions are actualized.

i am volksmenner your host throughout and at your service. please feel free to post all questions and comments within these pages.

all things guild is intended to be a logbook of sorts documenting the development of the guild, but its useful purposes are more than that. for instance, recruitment!

the guild wants you!

the guild is recruiting two classes of individuals:

a) members of the guild; and

b) developers of the guild.

those who may be interested in joining the guild as either, you may private message me or proclaim your intentions here.

and so it begins...

Last edited: Mar 14, 2008
  2. Blood Battosai

Blood Battosai Death Become of you

Ratings:
    +53 / 0 / -0
    hello my fellow seeker of intelligent discussion might i be allowed to join this group?

3. volksmenner

volksmenner practitioner of æsthetics

Ratings:
    +30 / 0 / -0
    blood battosai.

from among the anonymity of many, you are the first to step forward and make yourself known. you are the first to answer the open call of the guild of controversy. and thus you are recognized. is it curiosity, is it courage? none may define such a man save for the man alone.

the guild does rise from the filth of world barbarism, initiate blood battosai, into our class of shinning talent.

further, as a token of respect, for being uniquely the first, the guild does present to you, saisho no ketsueki, the blade of first blood. it is rare, acquired in our sojourn across space and time and possesses many strange properties that shall become aware to the one it calls master. take great care with it and learn to nurture it so the both of you may become one.

by order of the guild of controversy,

volksmenner

Last edited: Mar 19, 2008
  4. Blood Battosai

Blood Battosai Death Become of you

Ratings:
    +53 / 0 / -0
    i shall accept this gift my friend and continue to strive to reveal the worlds enigmas