Greetings and Salutations!

Discussion in 'Greetings!' started by DiligentDrawer, May 29, 2019.

1. DiligentDrawer

DiligentDrawer New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I go by Diligent Drawer around these parts (the Internet.) I am originally from Bulgaria, but currently reside in the US. I am mainly an artist, but I have always had ideas for stories, all of them in the realm of fantasy one way or another.
    My journey into Fantasy began really early on. I can’t put an exact date on it, or recall a specific event that started it all. I would say, probably Lord of the Rings was the beginning for me. I got obsessed with it when the first movie came out. Around that time I was also introduced to Harry Potter (Borge the movies and the books), the Diablo books, the game Diablo, and Heroes of Might and Magic III. My friends and I would constantly play outside, inventing elaborate fantasy worlds and stories, and that lasted for quite some time. I guess becoming a fantasy nerd, drawing and writing fantasy, was just a natural extension of those childhood fancies.

I guess what I am trying to say is that I LOVE fantasy and am more than happy to find this community.

2. JIM

JIM zombie Turncoat

Ratings:
    +470 / 3 / -0
    AHOYHOY, welcome welcome!

3. Anakin

Anakin King of TFF

Ratings:
    +3,128 / 5 / -0
    Welcome to TFF!