Gravitation (Gravity)

Discussion in 'Every Day Debating' started by anonymous, Apr 14, 2009.

1. EstuansInterius

EstuansInterius Ira vehementi

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    As for conservation of mass, I think that it is correct (as is confirmed in daily life) and that the universe DIDN'T just start in the sense that you are thinking of it.

The explanation for the graviton is this: if it exists, it means gravity is quantized (basically gets rounded, if you want to think of it that way). The gravity of a graviton would be infinitesimal, and so essentially gets "rounded" down to zero, so it doesn't produce a graviton. If you were to actually go through the quantum mechanics, it would basically have a really small probability of creating another graviton. I believe that is the explanation, but I could be wrong.

And here's a very elementary explanation of E=mc^2. It is one of the more basic results of special relativity. I don't know why you refute it.

http://www.adamauton.com/warp/emc2.html

2. kartaron

kartaron Hunter / Gatherer

Ratings:
    +20 / 0 / -0
    Like all theories, they explain what they are meant to explain and do not explain what is outside their scope. No one has a workable solution for the origin of the universe as 1) creating something from nothing is unworkable 2) not all things are known and theories based on theories are speculative at best. Like all theories they will be amended and revised with new information and measurements.

The Higgs Boson has never been observed and thus is entirely speculation.

No. Can you explain why magnetism and gravity work? If you could you could well be famous since so far people have only been able to measure the effects to the point of predicting them. There isnt even a workable base theory of gravity.

3. anonymous

anonymous the king

Ratings:
    +116 / 2 / -3
    if E= mc^2 so how was firts matter created..
    i have found answer on that ...

it was Bore who said - that physics laws change in time?
    so thats my answer... E=mc^2 wasnt true -- and now it is

4. Wolfy

Wolfy Blue Eyed Wolf

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    mass low is correct, within normal gravitational field. you more bull-shitter than scientist. think - and then write :p

5. ScreenXSurfer

ScreenXSurfer Better Than You

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0
    Wait, so you think mass law is wrong because...you think it all had to start? Why do you think the universe had to start at some point? It's infinite for all we know. Do you also think that it has to end? Who's going to divide by zero?

6. anonymous

anonymous the king

Ratings:
    +116 / 2 / -3
    lol dude

because all time and space has got to be a start point :) if you say it didnt start you are adding antoher infinity to formula. => regressing idea...