Got/Want Any Tattoos or Piercings?

Discussion in 'Random Chat' started by RayCaptain, Apr 8, 2019.

1. RayCaptain

RayCaptain Generalkommentermarshall of TFF

Ratings:
    +440 / 3 / -10
    Well?

Personally, I don't want or have any piercings, but tattoos I could with one or twenty of. I like traditional naval tattoos and pseudo-traditional Japanese themes. Religious tattoos also interest me, but they might be a little on the nose.

2. TirelessSeven

TirelessSeven Active Member

Ratings:
    +83 / 0 / -0
    I don't have any. Like you, I don't plan on any piercings (although I quite like them on others). Will probably get tattooed at some stage, although I'm a bit reluctant because, at my age, it will no doubt (possibly correctly) be considered some kind of mid-life crisis. I tend to like americana, celtic and I've seen a bunch of cool Polynesian/Maori tattoos that I like (although it would probably be inappropriate for me to get one of those since they often have cultural significance - I'd be sure to research first).

The culture of tattoos - and how tastes change - is pretty cool. When I was young, you hardly ever seen a tattooed woman (in Scotland, at least), and men tended to have naval or pin-ups, and there were a lot of little birds and football (soccer) emblems. You see a much wider range now, and there's been a definite trend toward more coverage. It's almost considered art now. About time.

You planning on getting one soon, Ray?