Got/Want Any Tattoos or Piercings?

Discussion in 'Random Chat' started by RayCaptain, Apr 8, 2019.

1. RayCaptain

RayCaptain Generalkommentermarshall of TFF

Ratings:
    +445 / 3 / -10
    Well?

Personally, I don't want or have any piercings, but tattoos I could with one or twenty of. I like traditional naval tattoos and pseudo-traditional Japanese themes. Religious tattoos also interest me, but they might be a little on the nose.

2. TirelessSeven

TirelessSeven Active Member

Ratings:
    +83 / 0 / -0
    I don't have any. Like you, I don't plan on any piercings (although I quite like them on others). Will probably get tattooed at some stage, although I'm a bit reluctant because, at my age, it will no doubt (possibly correctly) be considered some kind of mid-life crisis. I tend to like americana, celtic and I've seen a bunch of cool Polynesian/Maori tattoos that I like (although it would probably be inappropriate for me to get one of those since they often have cultural significance - I'd be sure to research first).

The culture of tattoos - and how tastes change - is pretty cool. When I was young, you hardly ever seen a tattooed woman (in Scotland, at least), and men tended to have naval or pin-ups, and there were a lot of little birds and football (soccer) emblems. You see a much wider range now, and there's been a definite trend toward more coverage. It's almost considered art now. About time.

You planning on getting one soon, Ray?

3. JIM

JIM zombie Turncoat

Ratings:
    +470 / 3 / -0
    armband on left arm
    Demon on left shoulder, tells me to do bad things.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Herald Of Woe

Herald Of Woe Scourge of the seven seas

Top Poster Of Month

Ratings:
    +222 / 2 / -0
    I'm going to hopefully be getting my first tattoo in the not too distant future, as for piercings I think they look good on certain people but I don't think I could carry them off.

5. Julie

Julie Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +46 / 0 / -0
    Sexy

It's a cliché but I like flower tattoos. Maybe I want a rose on my back. Right in the middle. From my butt up to my neck. My sister and I wanted to get the same tattoo to seal our sisterhood but she doesn't like the rose idea.

6. Sparrow

Sparrow Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +339 / 3 / -2
    It might be more interesting if you pick a fable that features two animals, and you get one animal tattooed on you and your sis gets the other.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Anakin

Anakin King of TFF

Ratings:
    +3,128 / 4 / -0
    I used to want a Star Wars tattoo. Probably the skull Boba Fett has on his shoulder pad. These days I'm not such a fan of tattoos anymore. Still think though that a long Chinese dragon tattoo around my torso sounds good on paper, though in reality I might regret it.

I think one on your butt would be more interesting to see lol. .

8. Julie

Julie Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +46 / 0 / -0
    That's a very cool idea actually..

Hahaha coincidentally just half an hour ago I was looking at a bruise on my butt and I was like: 'hey that'd actually be a good place for a tattoo.' maybe it's a sign. But then I thought it might look a bit too slutty. Yeah.

The thing with tattoos is also that it's so semi-permanent.. and if you're a fickle person you're gonna regret it in a week or so :p

But generally I find them sexy on men.

9. Midnattblod

Midnattblod Royal Wolf of Shadow

Ratings:
    +790 / 4 / -1
    Well, I finally got my first tattoo in January, I think I posted it in the tattoo thread, but just in case I didn't, I'll post a picture below. Already planning out a few more, though my next one will have to wait till after October when I get back from Germany, need to save money.

20190105_183817.jpg

Obviously, this is when it was fresh, loving how it looks now. Can't wait for more.

On the piercing side, I still would like to, but I don't think I ever will.