Gil-Gilad's Death

Discussion in 'Movies' started by dwarf tosser, Nov 20, 2003.

1. byzantine warrior

byzantine warrior Autokratos Konstantinou

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    Im back from a long journey i just flew back home to greece im shocked at all the replys for Beatin pj now therees more of you awesome! and elvenblademaster you forgot about a few thingssuch as no beregond no imrahil pippin fights in pellenor feilds no houses of healing and finally no faramir and eowyn romance

2. will

will New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Yeah....i feel i'm a tolkien purist 2 but it dont mean i have to criticise the movie...and I can understand the problems cause when you live through a book like that it's just shitty when the movie turns out different..it's just that i think everyone is angry at the movie makers because of the changes but the thing is that the movies and the books are totally different things..yet they still have the same themes...but you're totally right about many stuff:)

3. byzantine warrior

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    yes will i understand the filmakers point of view but why no death scene or gil-galads name? also imrahil is the one who saves faramir whos gonna do it now arwen:D

4. Elvenblademaster

Elvenblademaster New Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0
    {QUOTE ORIGANLLY POSTED BY WILL} because the themes and the feeling of history is still there...great example is the elves showing up at HElm's deep..many don't agree with that one but that change is a way of telling how the elves did not give up hope for men...they honour the last alliance...so there is not really a change when you think about it..infact many people(even tolkien purists) still love the way that the elves fight for middle earth which they actually did..{ END QUOTE}

There was a reason that it was called the last alliance,,,,,,,,because it was the last. Not one of the last.

5. Elvenblademaster

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

You have got to be grabbing me from behind and yacking off my pants, I mean you cannot be serious that Eowyn and faramir don't hook up. Thats not possible, I refuse to believe it till I see it myself. Now I had heard that there would be no Imrahil, but thats impossible too, the seige of Gondor would not have been won without the swan knight of dol-amroth, I can see PJ getting by without Beregond, even though he is the one who saves Faramir, I suppose if they even include the scene, it will just be Gandalf and Pippin, but they had better make Denethor go crazy.

Ya know what boys I think we should hold off our attack until we all see the ROTK and if all this stuff is true,
    1no imrahil
    2no Faramir/eowyn
    3obvilously no scouring shire, and wrong saruman death

What elsse was there, I heard that aragorn is suppose to fight single combat with the mouth of sauron, thats absurd,,, they mouth of sauronj was just that a mouth he quailede just at the mere glance of aragorn, let alone a duel, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    Excuse me I found that funny,
    Well as I was saying, we shopuld wait then when all this stuff is true, we document everything Pj messed up from the Fellowship on down, then we go to where ever and, we make pj read everything he changed, until he understand the magnitude of his folly. And then we make him pay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So I will start on the documenting of the first two, and then we shall see about ROTK.

There is one thing I am thankful about the movies, no two actually, I discovered the books from the movies and I discovered the SWORDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

6. Elvenblademaster

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0
    dude how did that happen.

7. finrod

finrod Born to woe.

Trapped in my own dungeon together with a smelly h
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    You mean: no Saruman death. they cut him from ROTK

8. finrod

finrod Born to woe.

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    one more reason to kill PJ. slowly.

9. finrod

finrod Born to woe.

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

10. dwarf tosser

dwarf tosser "What the Deuce?"

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    I read that the house of the healing part will be in the EE of ROTK!!!
    Hor-ay!

-dt

11. finrod

finrod Born to woe.

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Now that's something to be glad of...........not.
    It should have been in the theatrical version.

12. Elvenblademaster

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

NO saruman will die and this how it happens, when everybody is at the tower of orthanc
    and he has refused ganddalf's mercy, Grima pushes saruman off the rail and he is impailed upon a spiked wheel where the wheel came from I have know idea because it was all suppose to be cleared away, and then Legolas of all people shoot grima.

13. Elvenblademaster

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0
    I am gonna go get a pic of it.

14. finrod

finrod Born to woe.

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I am sorry to break this to you my friend.
    but this news is official and already confirmed by PJ.
    I am not saying they didn't shoot the scene, but they eventually decided to remove him from the ROTK

15. Elvenblademaster

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0
    and here it is, oh ya and this. But we might be starting to get off topic

**** IS HE PISSED!

Ok, technically Christopher Lee did not say this, but it is on HIS website and was written by the person who runs it for him.

In other words it would be up there without Lee's permission.

From Chris Lee's site:

quote:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The news reported by Aintitcool.com, is true. Not all of it, but we are not here to discuss or pick on every point. The only thing that concerns this web site, is that Saruman will not have a single scene in the theatrical version of The Return of the King. He might be in the Extended Edition DVD. I say "might" as you can no longer be sure of anything.

We have received hundreds of e-mails from fans, friends and members of the press. All are appalled at this situation and most think it is a huge mistake. However upsetting it may sound, the decision is irreversible and there is nothing that anyone can do about it. This is Peter Jackson's movie and his decision is the only one that counts, he is the one that has to live with it.

Most e-mails ask what Mr. Lee's reaction to this news is. Well, Mr. Lee's only statement will be that he has signed a confidentiality agreement and that he is not allowed to comment. He will be keeping his word, even if that means nothing in film industry. Use your imagination on this one. However, once the film is released, it will be a different story and he will comment as the LOTR fan he is.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 4, 2003
  16. Elvenblademaster

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0
    Here is a little inspiration for our cause. Take your wrath out on this.

17. dwarf tosser

dwarf tosser "What the Deuce?"

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    OMG THAT IS THE FUNNIES **** EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHA HAIL PETER! HAIL PETER!!!!!!HAhahahahahahahahahahahaha

-EHHH

-DT

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 4, 2003
  18. byzantine warrior

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    oh my goodness where do you guys get this stuff from?:D i could understand a bit PJs changes in FOTR and TTT but in ROTK its just too much and if saruman is not in the theatrical how will Aragorn and pippin get the Palantir?

19. will

will New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Well, i dont feel the help of the elves is forming a alliance...it's honouring the last alliance to me

20. byzantine warrior

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    i just thought of something didint elves and men allign themselves in the hobbit so i guess that was the last alliance between them in the books at least

Search tags for this page
death of gil galad
everything about gil-galad

gil galad death

gil galad death deleted scene
gil galad death scene

gil galad deleted scene

gil galad movie

gil gilad

gil-galad deleted scene
gil-galad vs sauron deleted scene fotr
how did gil galad die