Frosted Flakes

Discussion in 'Flake War Guild' started by aaron.j.cypher, Feb 26, 2004.

1. Wolf

Wolf Professor Nick Cutter.

Ratings:
    +41 / 0 / -0
    For one thing, my deluded friend, I am female. Secondly, I am a wolf, not some human tree hugger of which you assume me as.

For another, The Grey Alliance territories are no corrupted city; they are the wild lands which we have protected since the dawn of our existance, surviving for years in what virtually was peace, except when the greed of mankind caused us to act. The most turmulous of these acts was the thirteen day war between wolf and the world's real biggest monster: man. They came in their masses, with what inventions of fire and metal they could muster, and wolves fought back dispite our hatred at having to do so, for we wanted no war, nor did we ever. Wolf knew our own forests better than man did, but man was trained to track us down, and so barbaric attacks ensued, causing us to kill upon instinct. On the thirteenth day, man held ranks of thousands upon the plains across from The Great Cave, and prepared themselves for charging our home and slaying all that lay within. We made our decision.

Vicious and bitter at having been so mistreated for so long, we thought of the thought of the cubs terrified each morning for their lives, the way man destroyed nature without so much as a care, and the way that he turned tail on himself, making enemies with those like us, when he had no need to do so. This behaviour of our long enemy continues.

And so, whilst man chose only the men for their deeds, every wolf that wanted the blood of their kindred lost to be repaid, including myself, stood upon the higher ground and stared at our fate below. We had howled for some of our distant brothers and sisters to join us also, and loyally they did so, making us three hundred strong at least. Accompanying me was my mate, Elourceraie, the younger leader Mauthair, and certain brothers and sisters, as dear to be as friends. Standing side by side, man could not understand what was going on, and with animals they thought they looked down upon, as they think they do all but themselves. Then, we all began to howl, calling out for what would be the last time, in many cases, just to let the skies know this sacrifice which was about to be made, not just of wolves but of the people that were so awfully misguided. We stopped. We charged.

Getting closer, we saw that boys had been recruited to the men's war, and this made me ashamed of who I was fighting, but in many ways I still wanted our dead to be avenged. I killed many in unnatural bloodshed, as did we all, but slowly my brothers and sisters fell to the devilry of their weapons, until my family were all destoyed. All except Elourceraie. As we both attacked one burly and weapon-clad individual, and arrowman escaped my sight, and pierced my shoulder. The man who shot it came closer to deal the final blow, when Elourceraie's eyes shone at me with a gleam I had never seen before. He lept at the man, who let off another arrow just before he died. It pierced Elour's heart. Struggling, I ran to him, crying 'Elour!' but he let out a gasp of pained breath, and was gone.

I could not mourn long, for the battle was still coming to an end. By the end of it, nearly all the men that had begun were dead, as well as over two thirds of the wolves that had been killed defending what they loved. Mauthair rallied the survivors, and chose to leave any men holding on to the thread of life to either die or struggle home. We pitied still, the boys that lived, because they had realised their crime all too late. I mourned them as I mourned my brothers and sisters, but naught as much as I mourned Elourceraie.

So you see, I am not new to war.

I had to leave the Alliance for a time, for my own mind was in too many places, and living amongst the cave brought the awful memories back on a daily basis. I went to join the Flakes with the help of Jnanee, who had seen and heard of the demise of my kind, and welcomed me into a flourishing guild. I was promoted to Deputy Supreme Commander of the Flakes, and felt even more proud of my achievements. I felt, that I may not have been alive for such Flake wars as I was told of, but I had seen enough of my own. Then gradually, the Flakes themselves demised. I saw this, for I was one of them. And I was sadder too that I would have to try to keep the guild together with much fewer numbers. Even Jnanee was gone.

I held on to my rank and my loyalty for a time, but when there was no more interest, I felt I had to leave. No-one in the Flakes remained to say goodbye to or wish me well, but I returned home for the first time in many months. I assure you, I was there with the Flakes until the bitter end. I have now these experiences collected inside of me, and now I am part of a guild that is growing in number and intelligence with swift speed. I plead this to you now: war is not the answer.

Last edited: Feb 16, 2007
  2. curunir's bane

curunir's bane Kwisatch Haderach

Ratings:
    +14 / 0 / -0
    I find your testimony. . . amusing. You mis-interpret my intentions. I don't seek a path to fight war. I only seek to overthrow every free civilization and govern them under the Flake Empire. I pledge Flake domination. I am simply going to force everyone to eat flakes and only flakes. And if the alliance desides to fight me then so be it.

I recognize your request to not go to war. That will be up to the Alliance. Very soon I shall lead a host out of Flakopolis and we will march upon the free cities. We shall begin The Great Conversion. Every free human that does not already accept the Flake will be killed and changed into the undead. The Alliance may do as they wish. If they attempt to oppose me then they will meet me in battle.

3. curunir's bane

Ratings:
    +14 / 0 / -0
    To all who are part of the Flake guild:

I am allowing the Flake Empire to be open for recruitment. All who wish to join the cause for Flake Domination may notify me in this thread or by PM. Soon I will finish what the Flake Empire originally started. We will cover all of the world in Flake glory and destroy what is left of the decrepit Alliance.

4. Wolf

Ratings:
    +41 / 0 / -0
    By Alliance, do you mean the Grey Alliance, or the alliance Flakes wrote out beteen themselves and Anti-Flakers to seal the end of the long war? Swearing dominion over either would be equally barbaric.

5. I. R. Shogun

I. R. Shogun Midnight Demon

Ratings:
    +304 / 0 / -0
    After reading CB's post in the recruitment section my interest in a war is slightly renewed, maybe this could be fun after all.

6. Wolf

Ratings:
    +41 / 0 / -0
    Don't do it I.R!

7. I. R. Shogun

Ratings:
    +304 / 0 / -0
    I dunno, maybe if enough people hop on board

8. Princess Celebmirril

Princess Celebmirril PRINCESS

Ratings:
    +16 / 0 / -0
    I don't really need to join up since I am already a part of this war. Great to have you back Curunir.

9. Jendra

Jendra Jendra

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    I would love to take part in this.

10. I. R. Shogun

Ratings:
    +304 / 0 / -0
    You're more than welcome to if we actually get it fully back into motion.

11. LadyoftheGoldenWood

LadyoftheGoldenWood Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +96 / 1 / -2
    Celeb and I still stand as first and second princesses and knightresses under our great lord EBM! He has told me he shall be leading us once more in our great war!!!

12. curunir's bane

Ratings:
    +14 / 0 / -0

The empire is more than ready for his return.

13. I. R. Shogun

Ratings:
    +304 / 0 / -0
    And I'll watch.

14. curunir's bane

Ratings:
    +14 / 0 / -0

You should join in the fight.

15. I. R. Shogun

Ratings:
    +304 / 0 / -0
    Technically, under official rules, and not just us dinking around when you guys got busy, I'm still dead from when EBM killed me.

16. curunir's bane

Ratings:
    +14 / 0 / -0

Well we could possibly ressurect you like we did with crusader.

17. I. R. Shogun

Ratings:
    +304 / 0 / -0
    Maybe eventually, but for the time being I'll just watch and enjoy, it's not often you get to see the bad guys win.

18. Jendra

Jendra Jendra

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    *goes over to the Flake Empire*

:D

19. RayCaptain

RayCaptain 如朱

Ratings:
    +216 / 0 / -0
    let me join please

20. I. R. Shogun