Formula 1 pics I took yesterday

Discussion in 'User Created Art' started by Druid of Lûhn, Aug 29, 2011.

1. Druid of Lûhn

Druid of Lûhn The Little Lamb.

Ratings:
    +64 / 0 / -0
    I finally got the hang of panning around the end of the 44-lap race. (Pictures posted in finishing order of the race)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Kakashi

Kakashi The Fighters Guide House Member

Ratings:
    +306 / 0 / -0
    awesome! you must have a pretty good camera to capture them!
    and I didn't know Schumacher still raced! he was my favorite back in the day, but i guess he was everyone's wasn't he?

3. bloodfiredeath

bloodfiredeath Die by the Sword

Ratings:
    +92 / 0 / -0
    He had to come out of retirement after he blew his millions on cocaine and hookers.
    :p

Nope.

4. Druid of Lûhn

Ratings:
    +64 / 0 / -0
    He came back last year I think.
    He was amasing; going from last (24th) to fifth in the 44 laps. Button did really well as well, going from thirteenth to third.

@Kakashi: It's nowhere near as good as any of OR's, but the main thing is that it takes a picture as soon as I press down, and I can choose most of the settings.

5. WildPony

WildPony New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Oh brilliant I love F1! Shoemaker is definitely not my favourite, I think he's an idiot for returning, why couldn't he retire with dignity, now he's back, for what, to make a fool of himself... oh well it's just my scewed oppinion. Was really ticked off when Hammy went out, at least Button managed to get on the podium. Wish I could go to a race, maybe one day we'll get the F1 back here.

6. Druid of Lûhn

Ratings:
    +64 / 0 / -0
    I was a few weeks off knocking 100+€ off the price. My birthday happened three weeks before the race, and I had to pay more as a 16-year old. The race was great otherwise; I just think that I should have taken ear-plugs.
    For those that know some famous corners; I was at "Les Combes", and have pictures of Hamilton's car being picked up, and the top of his car speeding past after he was hit.

Schumacher has stolen the Mercedes team, and Rosberg is only in it to make it legal. I think he should leave the races to the younger ones. He could have stayed in like Barrichello, but he shouldn't have come back.