For my friends!

Discussion in 'Random Chat' started by Foinikas, Nov 18, 2011.

1. Foinikas

Foinikas Playing backgammon!

Ratings:
    +97 / 0 / -0
    This might sound a bit random,but I have some things to say to some people I appreciate.

First of all,I want to say to everyone that I am happy and consider myself lucky to know a guy like Kakashi.I consider him a friend and feel happy that I know such a smart,interesting person.No this isn't a gay thing,get your minds off that...lol.This is some real friendship thing.Kakashi,you're an awesome person and I love your status stuff.You're a really cool guy my friend.
    Second,I wanna tell you guys that I feel really happy to have reconciled with Anakin and Padme,talking with Padme we both realised that we three have some things in common when it comes to not just playing PC games but also life.Especially life.We may have our huge differences when it comes to some things,but hey,I realized that I also have real life friends that we disagree on the same subjects more or less.
    I really feel nice when I find a message from Padme or Anakin waiting for me.

The third thanks goes to Anduil.The new-found fellow greek that I met here.Somebody who understands and agrees with me on a lot of things.I feel honored that I am his friend because he too seems to be a cool guy.

As for Pyro,I want to say thanx for not having smashed my head with a warhammer yet....lol.I know I've teased you a lot but in the end you know that I'm joking and that's all that matters.
    Also...azuren,my chinese brother,I want you to know that I consider you my friend.
    And I miss Blackness,my Croat brother.

Sometimes I think that TFF is a very nice place to meet some people that not only share the same love for Fantasy things,books,games movies and worlds...mainly worlds...haha...but a shelter for people to make true,wonderful....friends.

Some of you who know me and probably didn't see their name here,it's not that I don't hold you dear to my heart,but these people above have been people I've really appreciated the last few months.

Group hug anyone? :)

• Like Like x 1
  2. Kally

Kally Driving my own destiny.

Ratings:
    +57 / 0 / -0
    ~Le hugz~

3. Kakashi

Kakashi The Fighters Guide House Member

Ratings:
    +306 / 0 / -0
    Foin I'm going to go to greece one day, and on that day i will visit you!
    it means a lot that you said this, thanks! it's mutual

4. Foinikas

Ratings:
    +97 / 0 / -0
    Beers are on me.We have to get Pyro,Sevi and some other Europeans together though!

5. Padmé

Padmé Mrs Cascador

Ratings:
    +205 / 0 / -0
    Aww, just saw this! Thanks Foin :)

6. bloodfiredeath

bloodfiredeath Die by the Sword

Ratings:
    +92 / 0 / -0
    Geez for a second when I started reading that Foi, I thought it was going to be a farewell!!
    Luckily you just wanted to spread the love around....

Can I has free beers if I ever go to Greece as well??

7. Anduil

Anduil New Member

Mekta land of dreams! you can find me in Pireaus
    Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0
    Anduil the Lightstealer feels honored!! Foin!!!! FOIN!!!! :)

Its nice to spread love in this forum! I ve been few months here and i feel great learning news about fantashy and having fun in jokes threads. And its good that there are different minds and thinkings. Always learn what people in the rest of the world thinking or feeling. And yes foin differences are only differences, there is no need to let our differences harm our feelings. All people are complainig that TFF is not so active as it was. Well i haven't seen the situation and how active was before two or three years but as long as i take responses and answers TFF is active. We maybe miss some old members but more new members will come up and feel the empty spots. That's life nothing is forever when it comes to talk for humans.

And guys if you will ever come to Greece try summer! Foin can show you North Greece and Thesaloniki! While me can show you South Gr, Athens and some islands!

8. Anduil

Anduil New Member

Mekta land of dreams! you can find me in Pireaus
    Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0
    There is always free beer in Greece if you know the correct person!! :D

9. Foinikas

Ratings:
    +97 / 0 / -0
    Yeah,of course you can.Free beer and a good meal on me.Like Anduil said there's always free beer in Greece if you know the right person.
    Spread the love,TFF can be a good place for knowing nice people.Take the chance to thank your friends in here so that they know how you feel towards them.

10. Overread

Overread Wolfing it up! Staff Member

Ratings:
    +341 / 1 / -0
    OMG thread pulled out a lurking Pryo!

Also TFF - tis great place indeed; ups and downs there might be but generally once the dust has settled we all gather round for a friendly chat/drink after :)