For all you fans of Final Fantasy VII

Discussion in 'Final Fantasy' started by Valheru6, Jun 8, 2007.

1. Valheru6

Valheru6 New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hello, everyone. I have just started a petition (which isn't the first of its kind) to remake the Final Fantasy VII video game for the PS3 and PC. If you are wondering why I started doing this, it was because of the PS3 tech demo on youtube.com that showed what possibly might happen if this game was to be remade. I hope that I can eventually get so many people to sign this petition that I could get the attention of Square Enix, thus creating the desired possibility. Well, if any of you would like to see this happen, please submit a petition at the following website: http://www.petitiononline.com/ffvii592/petition.html . Oh, and thanks for reading the post.

2. Apollion

Apollion King Arthur Geek

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    I signed it, but I think it's hopeless.

3. Aeon

Aeon White Mage

Ratings:
    +26 / 0 / -0
    I don't think they'd ever remake it, but I loved the characters.

Last edited: Jun 12, 2007
  4. Confessor

Confessor New Member

Ratings:
    +180 / 0 / -0
    I've seen so many petitions for a FF VII remake it isn't funny or a petition to Bring back Aerith/Aeris. But a Remake? I don't think so...besides SquarEnix is in it for the money now but a remake? That would be lovely but they are so focused on the next generation of Final Fantasy games they don't care. I would pay the money for a remake but not on the PS3 because I don't own one. I would like to see it on either the PS2, PS3, and even the computer but I don't play games on the computer considering they eat up so much memory. Good luck on your petition though.