Finaly!!!

Discussion in 'RPG #19 - Shinobi RPG' started by Warlock Lord, Apr 29, 2007.

1. Warlock Lord

Warlock Lord I am a Fashion Statement

Ratings:
    +94 / 0 / -0
    ok lets start... holy crap im excited!!!

i might aswell post my profile here...

2. Warlock Lord

Ratings:
    +94 / 0 / -0
    My Shinobi Profile

Full Name: Hyuuga Yuudai

Species: Human

Ninja Level: Jounin, Member of the ANBU, Heir to the Hyuuga main household

Nation: The Land of Fire

Hometown: Konoha

Best Techniques: Hyuuga Tsukuyomi, Magen: Kyoten Chiten, Eight Trigrams Empty Palm, Eight Trigrams Palms Great Heavenly Spin, Eight Gates.

Bloodline Techniques: Mangekyou Byakugan and Gentle Fist style combat.

Chakra Proportions

Taijutsu- 40%
    Ninjutsu- 40%
    Genjutsu- 20%

Dislikes: those disloyal to there village and family

Clothing: Ninja style black light clothes, can be seen occasionally wearing a long black leather over-coat.

Weapon(s) of choice: Kunai Knives and Shuriken

Relevant History: Revealed at a later date

Physical Description

-Height: 6"

-weight: 76Kg

-Eye Color: Black (due to the Mangekyou)

-Hair Color: Black

-Notable Scars/Injuries: N/A

-Disability/ies: N/A

-General Physical Ability: Extremly High

Psychological Description

-Optimist/Pessimist: pfft... A Realist

-Introvert/Extrovert: Both!

-General Intelligence: high

-General Attitude Toward Friends and Family: Protective

-General Attitude Toward Strangers: Suspicious

-Opinion of the World: What a wonderful world!

-Mental Endurance: Extremely High

-Favorite Quote(s): "Only a fool would fight me! Are you a fool?"

3. Warlock Lord

Ratings:
    +94 / 0 / -0
    some Yuudai history...

A new life begins

Hyuuga Yuudai is the son of the legendary Hiashi Hyuuga, the older brother of both Hinata and Hanabi Hyuuga and was the heir to the Hyuuga main household. Though this is no more the case. Merely two years ago Yuudai’s team was brutally butchered by foreign shinobi. On this night just over two years ago, Yuudai’s best friend and cousin Hyuuga Hikaru was killed while trying to save the third member of their team, Takahashi Sayuri.

Sayuri was taken by a large group of ten foreign shinobi, The reason for this sudden abduction was a shock for everyone. Yuudai, at the time, was recovering from injuries obtained from there last mission. But when he heard of his comrades abduction, and that Hikaru was searching alone, he quickly rose to his feet and took off. He did not in fact have to search for very long, using his Kekkai enkai, he was able to find his dear friend almost instantly. Upon arriving, what he saw was a true horror, both Sayuri and Hikaru had both been slain. Completely disorientated Yuudai fell to the ground. Unable to stand, he looked in complete despair at his fallen comrades. And then, a slight movement caught his attention. Wiping away the tears, he rose and walked carefully over to Hikaru who was in fact just barely alive and struggling to breathe. Yuudai fell to his knees and cradled his friend in his arms. He then, with the use of the byakugan sought out Hikaru’s injuries. It was hopeless, Hikaru was completely broken, his body irreparable, and so Yuudai began to weep once again.
    But Hikaru, despite his injuries managed a few words. “Yuudai, Kill me.” he said coughing up blood. Yuudai nearly laughed at the absurdity of what he was being asked. “don’t say such ridiculous things, keep quite, medics will arrive soon” he answered.
    “Yuudai, I am finished. Please do me one last favor” he continued. With tears in his eyes, Yuudai replied, “anything, I would do anything, brother.”
    With what looked like a loving smile, Hikaru asked his favor. “Sayuri, I could not save her, those men…. They were too much for me. I ask you Yuudai, avenge her death.”
    This wasn’t even a favor as it was now going to be his pleasure. “there is no need to ask such stupid favors, I would have done so anyway.”
    “please then Yuudai, kill me. This is how you will be able to do it.”
    “I will do no such thing Hikaru, I cannot gain strength in the lose of friends”
    “please, do this…. You are no brother of mine if you don’t, I am in pain…. Please”
    Tears were streaming down his eyes uncontrollably as he pondered on what he was to do next.
    “please” came Hikaru’s voice once more.
    Yuudai reluctantly reached for a kunai knife, looked despairingly into his brothers eyes with tears streaming to the ground and drove the knife through his heart.

Much of what happened after this incident is lost in the circle of time, for it was not stored in any memories. Yuudai apparently heard as he drove the knife through his friends heart the words, “you will see so much more, my brother”
    When he awoke, he was in another place lost deep in the forests of the fire country. If you were to ask Yuudai how he got there, he would not know, nor would he say if perchance he did. But one thing we do know, is that he was very much different than before, not only physically, but also mentally. This was the day, when a secret kept by the Hyuuga clan, awoke. The ultimate Kekkai Genkai was born anew. For the first time in hundreds of years, a Hyuuga obtained Mangeyou Byakugan.

4. Warlock Lord

Ratings:
    +94 / 0 / -0
    Protector

And so our story must now continue with Yuudai and how his life changed. I will start this paragraph of Yuudai’s history with what happened after the A new life begins story.

After his traumatic incident, he was lost, at some points he even felt as though he was unsure who he was. He wondered aimlessly through the forests of the fire country. Providing himself with basic necessities out of instinct. It was a day like any other he had so far during his new life. Lost and confused as usual when he met old man Sadami Uda. There was a side to him that woke up at that time. Just seeing another individual, may have even saved his life. But this awakening was short lived, as Yuudai was suddenly overwhelmed by the memories of the recent events. He chose to hide from the reality, and was comforted by the darkness deep within him. He quickly dug deeper and deeper, all the time thinking to escape for eternity. As his struggle to escape reality was fought within his mind, outside old man Uda, took pity on the weakened young man and so decided to treat him for injuries. He then picked him up and brought him back to his home. His home was in fact a legendary historical sight, set on the cliffs overlooking Konoha. There he laid the young boy on a comfortable bed and went to fetch some water. As he was on his way, he could not help wonder how strange this young man was. His eyes, it was all in the eyes.

It is in fact believed that Yuudai struggled with his memories for quite a while. In fact, he have reason to believe it to be around six weeks. How he got out, we do not know, nor will we ever know. For this part of Yuudai’s memory is also the part that he has blocked away, hopefully never to resurface again.

Upon waking, Yuudai, was again lost. He had is memories which he now confronted head on. There was still some unfinished business to take of, and fear for the past was not going to stop him. But it was not this that he was confused about, he had the most strangest of feelings, he could see and feel everything around him. From the smallest bug to the furniture in this humble home. As if everything was speaking to him. It was something he had felt before, but never to this caliber.

With a light knock on the door, old man Uda entered. “ah, boy. You have finally come around” he said with some slight trace of relief in his voice.
    “you are the old man who has been taking care of me. I have seen you in my dreams of light.” Yuudai replied.
    “really? Well, that’s what I’m here for” the old man replied. He did in fact know absolutely nothing about what this youth was talking about, but he let it slide.
    “I owe you a great debt, old man. Repaying you will be hard, for I have nothing much to offer.”
    Intrigued by this young man, this Hyuuga. Yes, this old man did know he was a Hyuuga. “you have much to offer. But I fear, that I may ask too much.” he said wrinkling his face.
    “anything” was the reply he received.
    “well, young man. As you see, I am no longer young anymore, I am in fact very old, older than I look. I propose this, if you stay here, and help with the chores I find most difficult, I will help you reach your full potential with that Byakugan of yours and get you back into shape.”
    Stunned that this old man was able to recognize the eyes of a Hyuuga, Yuudai stumbled over his words, and then remained in a silence.
    “well?” asked the old man.
    “how did you know I was a Hyuuga?” Yuudai asked with slight amazement.
    At this last question, the old man began to chuckle, “why, my boy. As I’ve said, I am very old. And with those eyes of yours, your more noticeable than your average Hyuuga.”
    Slightly confused by the old man’s statement, Yuudai demanded a mirror. When handed one he looked into it. What he saw nearly knocked him unconscious yet again. His eyes were not that of the Hyuuga. They were no more the white distinguishable eyes he had before. These eyes of his were an impenetrable blackness. Large black eyes, that looked like black diamonds.
    Dazed, he let the mirror fall and break on the ground. How did this happen? What were these strange eyes of his?
    “That young man, are the legendary eyes of the Mangekyou Byakugan.” the old man said with a slight sadness.
    This new revelation was of course absurd. The Mangekyou Byakugan was a myth told amongst the people of Konoha. It was not of course real.
    “you better believe boy, I don’t know how you obtained it, but there is no mistaking it.”
    “this Byakugan you speak of does not exist. It is folklore, a tale told to children. Please old man, do not play with me. I am as weak as it is.”
    With that, the old mans eyes grew dark and angered. “I do not play cheap tricks. Now will you accept my offer, rest for today and tomorrow you will start both your training and chores.”
    Still stunned, Yuudai barely even knew what he was saying as he replied, “yes old man, whatever say”
    As Uda left the room, he turned his head slightly and called back, “and from now on, I will be referred to as Uda sensei.”

And so our story concludes. Uda trained Yuudai for over a year until his sudden death. Uda’s death did not in fact effect Yuudai. This was not because he did not like the old man, but rather because he had lost the two most closest people to him and therefore was heartless when it came to death. Yuudai remained in the old mans house on the cliff over looking Konoha. He trained every day, and became stronger. He mastered his Mangekyou Byakugan, which was so much more stronger than the normal Byakugan. This new power however will not be described here, because for the simple reason that Yuudai keeps this to himself. We will only see its secret when in action.
    And so life continued for the young man, left with his memories and feelings over looking Konoha every morning. The unofficial protector waits perched atop his cliff, for the day he will feel strong enough to unleash his wrath upon those who changed his life.

Last edited: May 5, 2007
  5. Kakashi

Kakashi The Fighters Guide House Member

Ratings:
    +306 / 0 / -0
    wow, you have long histories, but good ones :)

6. Warlock Lord

Ratings:
    +94 / 0 / -0
    i should have more up soon...

7. I. R. Shogun

I. R. Shogun Midnight Demon

Ratings:
    +304 / 0 / -0
    Rivalry

When Yuudai was a youngster he became acquainted with one particular student of the village ninja academy. That student's name was Tatsuma Madakiri. Yuudai stuck to Tatsuma like glue since Tatsuma was one of the only older boys outside of the Hyuuga clan who would let him tag along on his various exploits, however Tatsuma wasn't above a little bullying of the younger boy. As a result the two often came into physical conflict. This was never a problem for Tatsuma. Being several years Yuudai's senior, not to mention already a member of the ninja academy he typically made short work of the young Hyuuga. However, as time went on Yuudai's immense natural talent became more and more apparent. Once day in particular things came to a head.

"Come on Yuudai, just accept it, I'll always be able to beat you. I'm bigger, I'm faster, and I'm more experienced than you are. You may be a Hyuuga, but you just can't compete with me," Tatsuma said with and arrogant smirk.

"Just shut up and fight me!" Yuudai replied, his eyes narrow with clear anger. He'd been in the ninja academy for two years now, and he was the top member of his class. But despite this Tatsuma, his best friend outside the family and his squad for years had never given him the respect he'd deserved. Well then, he'd just have to beat the proper respect into his friend.

Tatsuma rolled his eyes. It was clear this wasn't going to be ended in any method other than a fight. This happened all the time with them. They'd be chummy, then he'd say something that would upset Yuudai, he'd have to beat the kid into submission, and when he came to they were friends again. He didn't care, if history had taught him anything it's that he could wipe the floor with the kid any day. Although since Yuudai began his training this had become gradually more difficult as time went on, Tatsuma had still always come out on top. Although this usually ended up with him having to fight one of Yuudai's cousins, a group where his win loss record showed him getting beaten more than winning.

Tatsuma took a loose stance, not expecting to have much more difficulty than usually beating the squirt like he usually did. Yuudai didn't charge him like he usually did, leaving Tatsuma to wonder just what he was up to. He looked at Yuudai's eyes, the vains all around them were bulging, he'd activated his Byakugan. Tatsuma's muscles tightened as he realized this was going to be a very difficult fight. He only hoped Yuudai hadn't mastered the other techniques that complimented this one.

Whatever he did Tatsuma had to make sure Yuudai didn't touch him. He'd learned the hard way that Hyuugas were very good at disabling their opponents even on the off chance that they got hit. He threw out several needles to cause Yuudai to stumble. They did their job, but before Tatsuma could move to a more favorable position Yuudai was back on him. Those damn eyes, Tatsuma couldn't hope to get out of his line of vision, attacking Yuudai's back wasn't going to be any more effective than a frontal assault.

Tatsuma didn't like being on the losing end of the battle. He couldn't use his preferred methods or sneak around his opponent, he was going to have to keep Yuudai at a distance until he could think of a way around his natural advantage. He accomplished this through constant use of his needles, but as time went on nothing came to him, and Yuudai still had plenty left in the tank. Tatsuma was just going to have to go for broke.

He dashed headlong at Yuudai, he was much faster than this Hyuuga at least. As a result his zig-zagging pattern of attack accomplished it's goal. Yuudai couldn't keep up with him, and with one devastating kick he took Yuudai off of his feet and sent him through the air. But not before Yuudai had manage to tag him with a quick burst of chakra that damaged Tatsuma's left pectorial muscle. Had he had more power behind it Yuudai would have caused potentially fatal damage to his heart and lung.

Tatsuma immediately collapsed to his knees in pain. He looked over at Yuudai. The Hyuuga was unconscious, Tatsuma had won, technically. But he knew next time would be different. He couldn't ignore Yuudai's skill anymore, before too long Yuudai would be one of the village's top ninja, and while Tatsuma was skilled in his own right, he couldn't hope to continue to best Yuudai simply on the skills he had. As he passed out from the pain a few feet from his young friend he vowed to himself that once he was well enough to, he would have to take his training more seriously if he wanted to remain on Yuudai's level from then on.

8. Warlock Lord

Ratings:
    +94 / 0 / -0
    excelent... well done...

im still gonna post some history on Yuudai... so il be sure to include you... :)

9. Kakashi

Kakashi The Fighters Guide House Member

Ratings:
    +306 / 0 / -0
    look at my new set, thanks to Elladan!

10. I. R. Shogun

I. R. Shogun Midnight Demon

Ratings:
    +304 / 0 / -0
    Love the new set Kakashi. Sounds good WL.

11. Killbot608

Killbot608 prototype killing machine

Ratings:
    +24 / 0 / -0
    "AAAHAHAHAHAHAHA" The huge man rocked with laughter. "No, really hit me. C'mon you're better than this." He stood grinning over the old man who sat on the floor before him.
    "You've grown Hideki," He struggled to stand. "I am no match for you now."
    "Nonsense old man, you would put me through a window for misspelling Taijutsu! And don't call me Hideki!" The broad smile vanished.
    "Ah, so you've accepted the title of Gaijin."
    "What am I supposed to do? I have no name."
    "Hideki is a wonderful name."
    "It's not my name dammit!" He snapped a table with his fist and kicked a chair across the empty academy classroom.
    "Neither is Gaijin."
    "Look," The man held his former teacher by the front of his robe and glared at him menacingly. "I came here to prove something to you, not to hear more of your BS okay?"
    "What are trying to prove? That you can beat up an old man?"
    "I may have left all of this behind but I respected you as a fighter, I'm not leaving until I've proven that I didn't need your teaching after all. That I've surpassed you without your help."
    "I was 55 when we met. What makes you think, especially with my old injuries, that I can still fight you?" Gaijin released him and stared down at the floor. he had missed his chance. He spent 30 years training to come back and prove that he didn't need the academy and now his old master could't even stand up to him. "Go ahead, finish it."
    "No. No, No it's not fair. I wanted to fight you not just kill you."
    "Well i'm a little old for that, so unless you can surpass me in knowledge then you'll have to get your kicks elsewhere."
    "Are... Are you mocking me now?" Knowledge was his weakness, he never answered a single technical question correctly, even the terminology was more than he could handle. "No? then begone I wish to drink in peace and quiet." Gaijin was stunned.
    "But... How will I know?"
    "You can never surpass me as a ninja."
    "F**k Ninja, I just wanted to kick your ass to prove a point!" He roared.
    "your wish is to surpass me in combat?"
    "Yes, that's all." He was exasperated and annoyed.
    "then you must defeat Ikaru, the one who disable me." he sat slowly. "Now go, defeat Ikaru and you will have done what I could not."
    "It is done." He left without another word, back into the world with a new sense of purpose and pocket full of fresh, stolen tea leaves.

Last edited: Mar 5, 2009