Final Fantasy XII

Discussion in 'Final Fantasy' started by Abel, Jul 27, 2005.

1. Abel

Abel New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Has any one else heard about the ADB (action demension battle) system that FFXII is using. It looks good in theory, but I think it will take out the greater essence to the FF series and begin to make it more like other action/rpgs like Kingdom Hearts or Zelda. I hope Im pleasantly surprised to see that they put in greater elements of strategy then the games listed above. Whose with me?

2. Meteorain

Meteorain Magical & Mystical

Ratings:
    +150 / 0 / -0
    Well so far from what I have seen.

The main guy is more of a girl than the girls in the game. Also the female looks like a blonde Yuna.

I really hope square/enix buck up and produce less childish FF's and revert to FF7 and FF8 styled FF's.

I reckon I'll still buy this anyway...because it's FF >_<

3. Elan Morin Tedronai

Elan Morin Tedronai The Forsaken

Ratings:
    +47 / 0 / -0
    Ah yes, I just downloaded two FFXII trailers and I was gobsmacked. The graphics are absolutely stunning and I love the combination of old, medievil elements with more modern settings. It looks like a interesting game so far, though I have heard nothing about the battle system (and the trailers didn't give away much about them). I guess we'll have to wait and see, though hopefully they'll keep the turn-based style, its much more dynamic that way.