Fictional characters created by Photoshop

Discussion in 'User Created Art' started by Cascador, Jun 15, 2007.

1. Cascador

Cascador Who's Anakin?

Ratings:
    +383 / 0 / -0
    I like to work with photoshop...that's no secret, so I try to use to make mine and other their characters photoreal (well as close to). Here's a first one. This character was created by Padmé for a guild...her name is suppose to be Selena, a Siren...I created her with the face of Jessica Alba and the body of Beyonce. Difficult part was that the colours matched and that it wouldn't stand out that it's not actually Alba's head pasted on Beyonce' body...

[​IMG]

2. Cascador

Cascador Who's Anakin?

Ratings:
    +383 / 0 / -0
    This character is named "Yuli Vlasta", a Twi'Lek character in me and Padmé's star wars RPG. Padmé came up with the idea of her character, I developped it with changing her skin colour to red and changing her hair into Lekku's (the tails)

[​IMG]

3. Appaliq

Appaliq No One

Ratings:
    +79 / 0 / -0
    Oo, that's pretty neat.

4. Cascador

Cascador Who's Anakin?

Ratings:
    +383 / 0 / -0
    thx, here's another, more simple try. This character is named Pooja Naberrie, niece of Padmé Amidala Naberrie. You can see her in an episode II deleted scene and in the funeral scene of Padmé episode III. Because she is a relative of Padmé we chose a look-a-like person to play the "adult" Pooja in our RPG...the most obvious choice was Keira Knightley cause she plays Padmé's decoy in episode I. I attached her face and changed the colour of her outfit a bit to make it a little more original.

[​IMG]

5. Cascador

Cascador Who's Anakin?

Ratings:
    +383 / 0 / -0
    This is also a character for the Star Wars RPG. Queen Kylantha was not invented though by either me or Padmé. There is a reference to her in the game Battlefront. She reigned as Queen of Naboo close to episode IV. I used a picture of Jessica Alba from the same photoshoot I created the Siren with. Her skin was difficult to change to add the traditional "Queen of Naboo" Make-up. I have to admit that her dress looks a bit weird. I didn't put much effort in that.

[​IMG]

6. Cascador

Cascador Who's Anakin?

Ratings:
    +383 / 0 / -0
    This is my first attempt to create the character of Ayanna Nix, invented by Padmé for a story. I have to say that it doesn't look very good, but it was very difficult as Padmé was very fussy and specific when it came to her clothes. I don't think I have to introduce the body I used... The head I used comes from the artwork of Jaina Solo, daughter of Han Solo. Other parts were added such as the shoulders, the arms, the top of the corset, the lightsaber etc...

[​IMG]

7. charlie6078

charlie6078 rawr

Ratings:
    +91 / 0 / -0
    wow, nice work. better than i will ever be :D

8. Firiath

Firiath Halfling barbarian

Ratings:
    +790 / 5 / -0
    Whoa, that looks pretty awesome! Especially the last one!! =O

9. Cascador

Cascador Who's Anakin?

Ratings:
    +383 / 0 / -0
    Thx, here's a first attempt to make a photo picture of her (Ayanna Nyx). Her body was taken from a deleted scene with Padmé with some change in colour. Her face comes from Winona Ryder from Edward Scissorhands. It was important that she looked pretty tanned and that her eyes glowed (can't say why...It's a secret;)) Her hair was added from such actors as Christina Applegate and Jessica Alba. I had to connect it so that her hair looks really long. I can give away though that this character can change her appearance, that is why she is now blonde...

[​IMG]

10. Cascador

Cascador Who's Anakin?

Ratings:
    +383 / 0 / -0
    This is Ayanna's other appearance in the story. Padmé was again very specific about her appearance, what she wore etc. The basic body we chose had to come from someone who wore black leather so we came to Uma Thurman in "The Avengers". Padmé chose Winona's face from "Bram Stoker's Dracula" Her hair is from most part of Selma Hayak. Her eyes were changed so they have a little hint of a purple glow. The shoulders had to be bare so I took them from Jessica Alba again from the same photoshoot. Her stumach also had to be bare. This was taken from "From Dusk Till Dawn", again Selma Hayak. The belt is actually just from a Clonetrooper resized and made black. As part of the character design she wears a lightsaber crystal on her belly button which was created and changed into purple. The cape actually comes from a "Superman Returns" promotion picture. It was of course changed from red to black. A lightsaber replica of "The Dark Woman aka An'ya Kuro" was also added on her belt. This one was really tough to make. Next I'll show the progress of her male counterpart:)

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 16, 2007
  11. Appaliq

Appaliq No One

Ratings:
    +79 / 0 / -0
    Very cool. I'd like to try this sometime!

12. Cascador

Cascador Who's Anakin?

Ratings:
    +383 / 0 / -0
    Here's my first attempt to make a drawing of Ayanna's counterpart, Kalin Thalis...bit of a rogue Jedi, just like Quinlan Vos, that's why I used his body. I gave him the head of Jacen Solo, son of Han Solo. I removed the Star on Quinlan's shoulder as it is a symbol of his clan by copying and mirroring his other shoulder over it. I replaced his lightsaber and changed the colour of the blade to a little more blue but not too much cause it would disturb with the background:

[​IMG]

13. Cascador

Cascador Who's Anakin?

Ratings:
    +383 / 0 / -0
    Second try: I wasn't really happy with Jacen Solo's face as my RPG character. I wanted him to look like Anakin, so I used the image of the episode III theatrical poster. Trimmed his hair lol, making it look a bit like a tail in the back. In the end I thought it was uncreative, so yeah I had to come up with a better solution which I'll show later. I also added a 2nd lightsaber...it's actually Sidious' lightsaber...

[​IMG]

14. Cascador

Cascador Who's Anakin?

Ratings:
    +383 / 0 / -0
    When I tried to transform the concept of Kalin's character to a person of flesh and blood, it faced some challenges. As basic I took a picture of Achilles of the movie "Troy" cause of his armour to base it on the concept drawing in my former post, changing the metall, to a more black colour. The leather under the armour was replaced by a Jedi Tunic and a lightsaber was added to his belt. As a face me and Padmé chose the deseased actor River Phoenix, but this was very difficult to attach it, give it other hair (from Achilles too). Not really happy to it though...for example...the face structure is not perfect...far from...

[​IMG]

15. Padmé

Padmé Mrs Cascador

Ratings:
    +205 / 0 / -0
    He's just great at this isn't he? :D The last Ayanna Nyx one I asked for with Winona Ryder's face and parts of Uma Thurman's costume from The Avengers etc, when I first told him what I wanted, he wasn't confident enough with his skills. But as you can see, he is MORE than up to the job, it's brilliant. That one and also one of his own character that he hasn't put up yet were the last things he's been working on, and clearly you can see he's getting better and better all the time. I love watching him make these!! It's better than drawing the character out for yourself. But to actually see it as a real person is amazing.

16. Cascador

Cascador Who's Anakin?

Ratings:
    +383 / 0 / -0
    I'll put that one up later. Here's actually Princess Leia. We had to have her look younger and different as in episode IV in our RPG. So I made an image taking her face from a promotional image from episode IV and giving her the dress of Bail Organa's (her stephfather) assistent. This dress was actually meant for Padmé anyway. (like mother, like daughter). Her hair is picked from a model wearing a headress which did suit her imo and some more hair from another picture of Padmé, her mother.

[​IMG]

17. Cascador

Cascador Who's Anakin?

Ratings:
    +383 / 0 / -0
    This is the one Padmé was talking about. Kalin is suppose to be a descendent of Anakin thus he had to look like him, so we were looking at actors who resembled Hayden Christensen and came across Ryan Phillipe...He had to look a little older than Anakin, we thought trimming his hair would help. Much was also changed and added. For starters the costume was completely made black instead of brown. He wears some of Darth Vader's armour (for a reason) such as his chin guards and the armour on his shoulders, which was slightly edited so it looked a little different. His Jedi belt was replaced with a Clone Trooper belt such as Ayanna has, made from white into black. At his side he wears extra long clothing, which Darth Vader wears too. All in all the costume resembles Anakin's a lot how he looks like in the animated series. The blade of his lightsaber was changed from blue to red...it's not difficult to guess why...

[​IMG]

18. Cascador

Cascador Who's Anakin?

Ratings:
    +383 / 0 / -0
    Since I chose Ryan Phillipe's face as the new face of Kalin (see picture in former post) I decided to upgrade the former picture I made. In the former picture I had River Phoenix' face on the body, which was to me also a good choice but it was very difficult to get it matched to the body and the hair. I wasn't also fussy about how Ryan Phillipe's expression should be, he's suppose to be younger than in the former picture. So I basically did the same I took his head from a casual picture gave him Anakin's hair, but trimmed it, so that it fits in the star wars style. I wanted that his mussels would stand out more, not that they were bigger, I still wanted him slim, just that you could see his mussels better. So as his neck and part of his shoulder I took Bruce Lee who is very slim but muscular. Same with the arm, I managed to add some detail by adding some features of Bruce Lee's arm to the orignal arm in the original picture of Achilles. I might still work on this picture though so that he has a more serious expression, similar to River Phoenix'.

[​IMG]

19. Disco Jezebel

Disco Jezebel Speak Your Right Words

Ratings:
    +100 / 0 / -0
    good work!

20. Cascador

Cascador Who's Anakin?

Ratings:
    +383 / 0 / -0
    This is a picture made on request. Amelia is a member at our RPG forum and she said she wanted a picture in case she ever became a Jedi, she said she really like Keira Knightley's costume in Pirates of the Caribbean, At World's End. So I used that as a base. I didn't really change something on the costume itself, I just removed her scabbard for her sword. She said her character looked like Billy Piper so I melted her face with that of Keira's and of course I removed her sword. I used a picture of Leia Organa Solo's lightsaber which has a pretty elegant shape and tried to put it in her hands. Then I added a blue blade which I thought would look best considering the environment. A green one would stand out too much.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 15, 2007
Search tags for this page

keira knightley padme decoy

star wars naboo queen decoy