FFX-2: Beating Trema

Discussion in 'Final Fantasy' started by Meteorain, Sep 13, 2005.

1. Meteorain

Meteorain Magical & Mystical

Ratings:
    +150 / 0 / -0
    There is a boss, called Trema.

He is the old Guado guy, that i just watched my friend attempting to beat.

He lost....quite badly, and he is a very good FF player.

I have not reached him yet myself, but do you guys know anyway to beat him?

he is on lvl 99 of the Infinato cloister or something, in bevelle, undergroud. the place has like 100 levels or something.

If you know anything, please tell.
    Last edited: Sep 13, 2005
  2. Richard Rahl

Richard Rahl New Member

Ratings:
    +21 / 0 / -0
    I found defeating Trema was a lot easier than it should have been. Also, Paragon, who you fight just before Trema, was easy too. He only got in one hit before I took him down.

Anyway, Trema. The first thing I did was use items which drained his MP. Obviously that stops him from using Magic. I had one Gunner, one Alchemist, and one Mascot in my party. The easy way to beat him is equip the gunner with the Catnip accessory (which you get after defeating one of the previous bosses in the Via Infinito). Have your gunner attack herself so that her HP is low enough that the numbers turn yellow. Then all you need to do is use Trigger Happy, and each hit will do 9999 damage. Trema has close to a million health I believe, but this easy method defeats him quickly.
    Trema is pretty agile, so he gets in a lot of physical attacks. Fortunately though, since your characters will be Level 99 (or they should be, otherwise you won't get past level 60 in the Via Infinito), his attacks do very little damage.
    Some may not agree with this method, but it is nonetheless effective. It's a great way to finish a battle quickly that would otherwise take forever, just like the battle against Angra Mainyu does. Just think though, Trema has 3 times as much HP as Angra Mainyu!
    Also, after defeating Trema, you score the Iron Duke accessory, undoubtedly the best in the game
  3. Meteorain

Ratings:
    +150 / 0 / -0
    lol my friend used the catnip accessory. it did 9999. But I think the fault lay in the fact that he was only lvl 78 >_<

Yea...Paragon is easy, we don't need to worry about him.

Well, thaks anyway. So now we know, that its only because he was too low a level he failed.
  4. Richard Rahl

Richard Rahl New Member

Ratings:
    +21 / 0 / -0
    Yeah, just get your people up to Lvl 99 and you should have no problems with him. I thought Chac was more difficult, but then, I didn't use the Catnip accessory on it!
  5. Meteorain

Ratings:
    +150 / 0 / -0
    Yea ok cool...well now actually ahve to do the game MYSELF....So I can have a go at him, so I can tell my friend he sucks...although he really is quite amazing....lvl 78 for whole of the Via Infinito, and just generally good at other ff's
  6. trema killer

trema killer New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    first off trema isent a guado and to beat him firstly you need to have rikku paine and yuna all lvl99 (duh) and then yuna in the gunner dressphere with lvl 3 trigger happy and catnip equipped and rikku and paine in darkknight dressphere and make you you have rikku or paine using the garment grid that allows you to use white magic and the other one black magic then get yuna injured so catnip will work but before attacking use the item that drains tremas mp by 999 (forgot wot its called lol) use that twice (to make sure he has no mp left) then just keep hitting him with trigger happy if u have drained all his mp he won't cast ultima and then he is practically harmless, thats how i beat him
Search tags for this page

catnip issues ffx-2

defeating trema

ffx-2 defeating trema

ffx2 trema

how to beat trema ffx 2
how to beat trema in final fantasy x-2

paragon on lvl 67 ffx2

trema ffx2

trema is easy ffx2

trema trophy