Feedback for my website

Discussion in 'General Computers' started by Druid of Lûhn, Jul 22, 2011.

1. Druid of Lûhn

Druid of Lûhn The Little Lamb.

Ratings:
    +63 / 0 / -0
    I've been creating a website with HTML, CSS, a tiny bit of PHP, having fun with JavaScript and some jQuery, and I would like some feedback, seeing as the two that have been doing it since I started are on holiday, and one of them thinks he knows a lot because his mum is a web-designer, but doesn't know anything about html, css, ...
    So I'm asking everybody to post some feedback, be it about the design, the content, or the codes, with recommendations please.

I don't know if I can post a link, but until I hear otherwise, here it is: http://druidofluhn.hostei.com

2. Firiath

Firiath Halfling barbarian

Ratings:
    +790 / 5 / -0
    I don't know anything about web design, but I guess I'm not the only one on TFF with this problem. :D
    I don't know if that's because of my browser settings (although it shouldn't), but the font size on the main page looks a bit too large. Maybe you could also increase the opacity of the background images of those article areas to make them look less "bulky".

3. Druid of Lûhn

Druid of Lûhn The Little Lamb.

Ratings:
    +63 / 0 / -0
    The text is supposed to be large. If you click the "Read on..." button, the rest'll be small.
    I though that the opacity should be decreased, so that the text is more legible. The picture is simply the shadows of some cracks in the ground.

Thank you; I'll make some changes.