Favourite Character. Favourite Gameworld

Discussion in 'Random Chat' started by Kurt, Feb 16, 2009.

1. Kurt

Kurt The Fighters Guide House Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -41
    1) A Mouse swordsman in Maze World is mine. Dodging Mintaurs, rolling boulders, A creepy wall with faces moaning in it, Undead Nuns that throw fireballs, Screaming Skulls, and walls closing in on you. Traps Ghost Gold and Ghost Gems. Treasure illusions that vanish.

2) A Scientist in Future World. Eyebots that scan you. Punk Rocker cyber hackers. Androids and Octopus Droids. Tin Men, Computer Rooms and Cyborg Dragons.

3) A Cop in Gangster World. People kidnapped on vacation. Winning Horseracing for the Mob. Giant King Cobra Assinations. They are like guard dogs on this world. A Boy runs up to you and gives you a penny. Do you throw it away or keep it. Answer A black Limo drives by and someone pushes a remote. You blow up. A Penny Bomb.

2. Wisconsin

Wisconsin Art House Member

Ratings:
    +137 / 0 / -0
    whats gameworld?

3. Kurt

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -41
    Its all to do with dreams that I have had. I have been putting them into categories. I keep a dream diary. So I have been putting all dreams in groups now. So the dreams are grouped for example

Future world has dreams 1) A fungus that solves famine problem is one dream. Eyebot Scan. A punk rocker hacker. A scientist. A android. Huge mechs for clearing forest. Octopus droid. Men in biosuits spraying the land with chemicals. Tin men. Computer room. Cyborg Dragon they all dreams that I put into future World.

Maze world has dreams Mintaurs rolling boulders. A corridor of vases. Faces moaning in a wall was a creepy dream that I had and the name Wall of Souls came to mind. Undead nuns was a dream that I had and I classed as a Crypt Nun. A dream of mouse men with swords. They are all different dreams.

Other dream worlds are Waterworld, Our World, Witch World. Ice World. The list goes on to 17 different worlds so far. Every dream I have is put into different worlds.

4. Kurt

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -41
    Foinkas thinks I made all this up. Well I didn't. He would have lost the bet. He doesn't believe me all I can say is that everybody is different. I have been to see a psychiatrist. They told me I wasn't normal and that I had a mental illness. There is no cure. I don't dream to the extent that I used to. Some medications make you dream more but I am not on that medication now. So I dream less now. There was a time that I would remember having a dream everyday. Most of my dreams fell into the fantasy and Sci fiction category.