Favorite FR Character?

Discussion in 'Forgotten Realms' started by Nephente, Sep 23, 2005.

1. Nephente

Nephente New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I must say that i like Pwent and his Gutbuster brigade the most in all the FR books I've read. I mean, that guy trains his fellow gutbusters by letting them ram an armored door with headfirst charges! I love the fighting scenes where he is involved! Where Drizzt has elegance and technique, Pwent has thorns and spikes!

Please let me know of your favorite FR character, hopefully with some motivation of some sort!

2. FantasyRoamer

FantasyRoamer New Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    I know this is a typical answer but my favorite is drizzt. He is the ultimate fighter. My favorite is when he goes into that "hunter" stage and crazy and slaughters a ton of orcs.

3. Dragn9

Dragn9 Sorcerer Supreme

Ratings:
    +175 / 0 / -0
    I would have to say that my favorite character (besides Drizzt of course) would have to be Jarlaxle...he is just too cool...who else can send daggers flying from his sleeves at lightning (magical) speed??? Come on the guy was a genius...cunning, smart, unpredictable...I would have to say he was the best in The Servant Of The Shard...totally hilarious especially near the end (if you've read it you know what I mean:) *Don't want to spoil it for those who haven't read it) But yeah...he is awesome...oh and we cannot forget that sneaky Entreri...he's ranked pretty high in my books...deep character.

4. Via_Amarth

Via_Amarth Wicked Me

Ratings:
    +28 / 0 / -0
    yeah...i think I agree with you dragn9, just gotta love Jarlaxle(next after Drizzt :)) I don't like Entreri that much tough...but JHarlaxle...well he's really good!