Fantasy Vault Details Explained

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by Boomer, Oct 4, 2003.

1. Boomer

Boomer BANNED

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0
    I have decided on the colour scheme for Fantasy Vault. For those of you who were members at LoTR Online you will remember it. I mean the first LoTR Online.
    What is the scheme going to be?
    Background: Maroonish
    Text: White
    Links: Grey
    Hover Colour: Orange or Gold

Want more? Keep reading!

What is the page going to be like? The page is basically going to be a one man operation. Not that I do not want other staff it is just hard to rely on people to do things. Obviously there are some people who I will be working closely with. Asgath, Khamul, Swordsman, Gud, Squall & Swampfaye to name a few. Mainly the content will be developed by me on an on going basis. However the page will not be opened until our birthday which is on December 31st. We turn 3 then. This will give me a couple months plus some weeks to get the design, architecture and content planned and sorted out. Sections that do not rely on the main page will be opened when they are done. Such as the links section. That was opened today however not customized to look like the page as the colour's had not been chosen as of then. Anyways the links section works. Our forums will be TFF and our gallery will be the Gallery. However we will have galleries for different sections within the site. We plan on having Galleries, Information, news and a lot more. Hopefully becoming a hub for anything and everything fantasy. It will be a work in progress so I will always be adding sections and editing pages.

That is just a little taste of what the main page is planned to be. Things may change but for the most part a lot of things are already set in stone.

Stay tuned! I will have preliminary layouts coming soon so everyone can take part in our transition to Fantasy Website Glory.

2. Khamul

Khamul Roaming

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    Looking forward to it Jeff. :)

3. Radagast

Radagast Art House Member

Ratings:
    +18 / 0 / -0
    Sounds good *thumbs up*

4. Eàmanë

Eàmanë formally Nevaeh

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    Ooooh, so exciting! I can't wait. I loooooved lotronline. Great place. :) I looooved all the sites we were at...:)

But this place is one of the greatest...seriously. ;)

5. darkdragon

darkdragon The Black Prince

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    Looking forward to it. :D :D :D