Fantasy cities to live!

Discussion in 'Polls' started by Foinikas, Dec 21, 2011.

1. Foinikas

Foinikas Playing backgammon!

Ratings:
    +97 / 0 / -0
    Because a poll would too big,I want you guys to think and tell me the 5 citiesfrom Fantasy gaming that you would like to live in forever from worlds like...Forgotten Realms,Eberron,World of Warcraft,Warhammer,Guild Wars,Elder Scrolls,Dragon Age...you name it!

Last edited: Dec 21, 2011
  2. Druid of Lûhn

Druid of Lûhn The Little Lamb.

Ratings:
    +64 / 0 / -0
    Does it have to be gaming?
    Can LotR War in the North count?

3. Foinikas

Ratings:
    +97 / 0 / -0
    Sure go on!

4. Druid of Lûhn

Druid of Lûhn The Little Lamb.

Ratings:
    +64 / 0 / -0
    But that's basically LotR cities then as seen here.
    I think that this should rely only on ones from non book-related games, but sadly I haven't played many games where you can go to different cities, so I could only answer these 2 from Skyrim; Riverwood and Whiterun.

5. Foinikas

Ratings:
    +97 / 0 / -0
    I would say Ironforge from World of Warcraft.it's all inside the mountain so it's probably the safest city in all Azeroth(not counting Dalaraan which is a magical city floating over Northrend),it's guarded by dwarves and it's huge and beautiful if you like staying indoors a lot.Outside there's a nice snowy place where theoritically the dwarves can hunt for wild boars and other animals to provide food.Ironforge is also the "unofficial" capital of the Alliance if you think that most Alliance players gather there.Big and beautiful city although I would be kind of worried about the lava flowing from the center of the mountain.Oh it's also home to the gnomes of Azeroth :)

From the Forgotten Realms I really don't know yet.Candlekeep is very safe but it's supposed to be a wizard's mostly place.I would say Baldur's Gate.A relatively big city with big strong walls and a harbor.Neverwinter is too north for me and Candlekeep is too big.I wouldn't want to live in any of Icewind Dale's towns if I had a choice,because it's too far to the north and too dangerous to live there so I guess it would be Baldur's Gate.

From Oblivion...I guess it would have to be Chorrol,although I'm also tending towards Skingrad too.They are both absolutely beautiful cities.The only thing that I don't like in Skingrad is that the city is divided in half without having a river between it.What the heck?Lol :p

From Skyrim I guess it would have to be Solitude so far,because Whiterun is beautiful but I don't feel that it's as fortified as Solitude or Markarth.

As for the other towns I will tell you later! :p