Everything and Anything Twilight!

Discussion in 'Twilight' started by AmyLynn, Jul 9, 2009.

1. AmyLynn

AmyLynn New Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0
    Okay so I didn't know where to post this so I started a new thread. I'm a fan of a lot of twilight pages on Facebook and I found this...

http://www.facebook.com/DefiningTwilight?ref=ts

Some dude is taking Twilight and breaking it down to help students pass tests such as the SATs. check it out.

2. Appaliq

Appaliq No One

Ratings:
    +79 / 0 / -0
    I'm taking a course this semester called "Literature for Adolescents". Had my fingers crossed that Twilight might be on the list but alas, no. However, Ender's Game is on the list. Never read it but I bet a lot of people in these forums have.

3. AmyLynn

AmyLynn New Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0
    I've just finished up two series that I love love love! The house of night novels by PC Cast they r about vamps but its a different world then twilight. PC Cast gives her own twist to how vamps r created. Then there is the Immortals: Evermore (book 1), Blue Moon (book 2) by Alyson Noel. These take kind of a twilight path. High school girl falls in love with a dark mysterious guy. There r no vamps in it tho u can tell that something isnt right with the dude. Still a very good read. She throws her own twists into it too. Just thought I'd throw those out there.