Episode one: An introduction for most

Discussion in 'Sempai High' started by I. R. Shogun, Jan 6, 2006.

1. Lady Cyllíeth

Lady Cyllíeth WillExplodeUnderPressure

Ratings:
    +169 / 0 / -0
    Cyllíeth thought Oh my...she just won't stop talking!Don't interrupt her...just nod and smile but after Firiath had called her attention to some old rusty cages, she was shocked.
    "bloody hell!", she shouted and ran to the cages."Polly!my lovely parrot...", she said sadly when she noticed that Polly was nothing more than a skeleton.Right next to the bird cage there was her hamster.It never had a real name 'cause it was actually a toy for Spot,the cat.
    "Hmm...the parrot is dead and that hamster as well but where is your cat?", she asked.
    She looked through the room but there was no sign of Spot. "That's weird...she was locked in the room,wasn't she?" ,she asked Firiath again.
    "Ah well...I always prefered dogs...let's go and buy some new stuff...and pets,of course" ,she suggested and quit the room together with her friend.

2. Firiath

Firiath Halfling barbarian

Ratings:
    +790 / 5 / -0
    "Poor Spot..." Suddenly she grinned. "Nevermind. I've always wanted to have a monkey. A monkey named Jack. And he'd wear pirate clothes! Arr! I want a monkey!"
    It was always the same with her. Today she wanted a monkey and tomorrow she'd want to have another cat. She really thought she'd be ready to care for a monkey, and just because her last indoor plant survived more than five days.
    "However, let's just go and buy some... stuff." Quickly they left Sempai High, heading for the city's shopping area. Luckily Firiath had enough money to buy everything they needed to clean their club room. Carrying all those cleansers through the city they also bought loads of posters, flags, cuddly pets, pillows, garlands, lava lamps and even tinsel as decoration for the room. Being on a spending spree Firiath totally forgot she'd need all the money to buy food and clothes and other important things people usually needed.
    "Okay, we got everything," Firiath said, trying to put a cuddly puppy into one of her overfilled shopping bags. "Let's get it on."
    Back in school they began to redecorate their room immediately. They stripped off the wallpapers, trashed the carcasses, papered the walls and the ceiling, cleaned the furniture and hung up posters, flags, garlands and tinsel.

"Done." Even in the dimmed light of the lava lamps their room glittered in many different colours, and everyone who'd enter it would feel like in some sort of psychedelic dream. Glittering wallpapers, tinsel, garlands and lots of cuddly pets and pillows laying in one corner made this colourful, psychedelic, freakish dream complete. The only decoration that wasn't that colourful were the movie posters and the flags of many different bands Cyllíeth and Firiath adored.
    "Welcome to the Freak Lounge."

3. Meteorain

Meteorain Magical & Mystical

Ratings:
    +150 / 0 / -0
    Before going over to the hall, Meteorain decided to park his bike. It was getting kinda cumbersome (sp?) now.

Pushing open the doors to the hall, Meteorain entered to a scene of students watching a romance film, and it seemed that the two main characters were about to kiss. He grinned evilly at this. I'm so evil! he thought to himself, as he made his way over to the projector, and just when the two were about to meet, he turned it off.

As he expected, there was a huge uproar and commotion from the crowd, as they turned around to see why the projector died, and all saw him grinning at them.

They began shouting and hurling abuse at him, and he waited a while, before he shouted back at them.

"STFU! you bunch of idiots. I want to watch some anime, so if you don't mind, you can either join me or leave" he shouted back at them, and some of them moaned, and some of them shouted some obscenities back.

"Plus. The guy looked like Rosgwak. Nobody should be cursed so" he added, as he turned round to change discs in the computer that was hooked up to the projector.

Hearing some movement behind him, he noticed a bunch of girls walking towards him.

"What?" he asked them, as they faced him in a semi-circle.

"No-one insults Rosgwak and gets away with it. We of the intermediate Kung-Fu team shall teach you a lesson" they replied, and before he got get a word in they lunged at him.

"What the..." he began but before he could finish the sentence he found himself, having to block to firsts as they came at him.

Hell. These girls were crazy. What was he supposed to do? He couldn't exactly hit them...they were girls after all. Jumping away and fending off their fists with blocks, he tried to think of something.

Then suddenly it came to him. Running away, and then around them, he threw his palm against the ground. The ground suddenly rumbled, and a cage surrounded the girls from underneath them.

"geez. Well you can just sit there until I finished watching" he said to them, and went back to the projector. Turning it back on, he went to take a seat, as an episode of Noir began.

He smiled contently.

4. Plish

Plish Soul Sailing Psychonaut

on mountain of fire, waiting for the ash to guide
    Ratings:
    +89 / 0 / -0
    Plish blinked as he heard Met rumble out of the cafeteria. Surpirsingly, he hadn't even noticed when Lillith left the table. He blinked again when he saw Dragn9 sitting nex to where Meteorain was sitting, he was a little off today, and he didn't like it.

"When will you know which school it is, Plish?"

'Huh? Oh, ahh, they are supposed to meat me at the corner near coffee shop tonight. I'll let you know as soon as possible, I know your eager," he said with a grin. Not too many people were willing to challenge MaDnESS lately, but with the start of a new school year amd hat other school, maybe it will start to pick up again.

"And, well, I'm up for anything," he said with another grin, glances back a Via.

Last edited: Jan 10, 2006
  5. I. R. Shogun

I. R. Shogun Midnight Demon

Ratings:
    +304 / 0 / -0
    I. R. watched Met leave with a bit of annoyance on his face, he could count several points that flawed Met's plan. First, it took a second for him to use his techniques, that's all the more time Via'd ever needed to interupt something like that, second, even if he called the mech she was skilled enough to fight it, although it was usually tough to fight something that big, it was possible, they'd all done it before, just not with the mech, third, it didn't matter what technique he used, Via was sneaky, and she knew where the cockpit was, and she was able to adapt well to opponents, either way it'd be a tough fight on either side. Dragn had asked about his eye, Shogun explained just the way he had the others, Dragn's expression was less jaded than the others, I. R. knew magics team members wereserious, but he always hated it when D9 did that. He desided to change the subject.

"Dragn, Met said something about a new school opening nearby, you know anything about that?" Shogun asked this because Dragn was really the only person present who paid attention to the news, "Yeah, there was an overflow of students near here, so some company is building a new school so that people won't have to drive across town." I. R. thought about this for a minute, it fit together, but he wasn't sure how well. He finished his meal and then stood, "We'll talk about this later, I need to find Ros," he said, he was going with Rosgwak to a board meeting to establish a weapon's fighting team and the time for the meeting was approaching. Shogun wasn't fond of having fewer students on the kung fu team, but this was for the greater good. Weapons fighting was growing in popularity and the school could benefit from jumpin on having a team early, second there would be more overall students ready to fight for the school, plus, it wasn't like one would become stronger than the other, both arts were balanced in their ways, and could counter each other if need be. He moved down several halls to see Ros tlking to Lilith, he smirked, "Only one girl he doesn't have, and she's the one that makes his knees jello..." He leaned against a wall and waited for them to finish.

6. Via_Amarth

Via_Amarth Wicked Me

Ratings:
    +28 / 0 / -0
    "A new school opening? Sounds interesting." She felt stupid taht she had nothing else to say to him and tore her eyes of D9 and turned to Plish. "More fights then eh, bookie? And ofcourse I'm eager, I haven't had a good fight for what seems like an eternity. In fact I haven't had a good... No nevermind... But are you going alone? You did listen to I.R. right?" She was serious now. What had beaten up Shogun should not be taken too lightly. Maybe you could joke it away, but the black did not dissapear just cause you painted it in bright colors. "And anything? Hmm...Nah, it's to early for me to have good ideas that doesn't involves physical excersize." She grinned back at Plish but in reality she was kind of tired and would have settled for nothing but watch a movie or something...

7. Meteorain

Ratings:
    +150 / 0 / -0
    Meteorain was no longer even watching the anime as it continued in the background. He had already seen and he was kinda busy now. Having been so easily influenced by the anime, he had taken to recreating many things from it.

He was now currently doing some random acrobatics and flipps as he fired an exotic looking pistol at several targets he created on the wall. He was now just running up a wall, and flipped off it whilst atleast a good 15 metres off the ground, performed a double corkscrew before firing off two shots that hit dead centre of the targets on the wall.

"What? That's ridiculous. That cannot even be possible" one of the girls inside the cage shouted at him.

"What? No it isn't" he replied.

"YEs it is. Since when can anyone run fifteen metres up a wall?"

"The people the anime did it though" he retordted back pointing at the projection.

"Whatever man. You're crazy" the girl replied.

Meteorain hadn't realised that many of the things he saw and recreated from an anime were not possible for most normal people. Nobody could have even run up as high as he did up that wall. Sure they could do much better tricks, faster and more complex, but he was never a master fighter. Yet his aim was real good. Came with all that target practice with that mech. Yet he was still oblivious to the fact, that just because he could not fight aswell as VIa or I.R. did not mean that running up 15 metre walls or creating exotic pistols out of chair legs balanced that out.

Sighing tiredly, he returned the missing leg to the chair, and released the girls from their cage, who might I add scampered away warily.

Turning off the projector and ejecting the disc, he headed back towards the enterance of the Hall, to leave, and return the discs to his locker. Then what? Visit his baby, that's what. She handn't been for a ride in quite a while.

Pressing open the door, he walked into the corridor.

8. Lady Cyllíeth

Lady Cyllíeth WillExplodeUnderPressure

Ratings:
    +169 / 0 / -0
    "Freak Lounge...yeah,that's a cool name!", Cyllíeth said and giggled."But somehow....well,I don't know but I think something's missing...".She sat down on the black-pink velvet sofa and pondered.
    "Ah!", she said loudly and jumped up. Cyllíeth went to the glittering wall and fixed the midwifery forceps on it. "Hehehe,perfect", she said. She turned around and asked Firiath who cuddling a big teddy bear:"And now?We don't have anything to do anymore...hmmm...", she mumbled.
    "What about playing a game?Or watching TV?Oh wait...we don't have a TV in here!!".
    Cyllíeth ran as fast as she could to the next electronic shop and spend her last money on a Disney-Edition TV with lots of glitter hearts and flowers on it.
    Then she went back to Sempai High. She heard some voices in the corridors but she wanted to place down the TV in the Lounge first before looking whose voices she had heard.
    When she arrived in the little room she found Firiath dancing and singing to "Macho Man".
    "Hey,Frith.I heard some people upstairs.Shall we go and find out who these people are or do you wanna go on imitating Village People?", she asked sneering.

9. Plish

Plish Soul Sailing Psychonaut

on mountain of fire, waiting for the ash to guide
    Ratings:
    +89 / 0 / -0
    "A new school opening? Sounds interesting." Via said as she tore her eyes from D9 and turned to Plish. "More fights then eh, bookie? And ofcourse I'm eager, I haven't had a good fight for what seems like an eternity. In fact I haven't had a good... No nevermind... But are you going alone? You did listen to I.R. right?" She was serious now. What had beaten up Shogun should not be taken too lightly. "And anything? Hmm...Nah, it's to early for me to have good ideas that doesn't involves physical excersize." She grinned back at Plish.

"I was too listening, a bit, and anyways, its not good for you two show up, or even one you. If you intimidate the opponent too much, maybe they won't show and you will never get your fight. So, yes, I am going alone, and I won't fall for any traps, you know that. But if it makes you feel better, you can follow behind me, as long as you don't get seen. If you do then they will think its a trap for them."

He hoped he was right, if either of them got injured, it would be very bad.

10. Via_Amarth

Via_Amarth Wicked Me

Ratings:
    +28 / 0 / -0
    "Pfft.. If they won't show for the fight that just show they are cowards and not worth to get their ass kicked. But okay, I'll follow you at a safe distance. I'll be around when you are. Now I think I shall go to do something...else. See ya guys!" she said and flashed a wicked grin to the people around the table. "I wanna borrow that CD you were talking about later Odd, I like your taste." Bending forward she took another piece of chocolate and then turned to leave the cafeteria, only stopping to buy a small cup of lemon-tea.

Blowing at the hot liquid she made her way out in the corridor, where she spotted Met. There was something about him... what was in those pills really? She snuck up at him from behind and whispered/moaned "Hey Met" in his ear before making a sort of piruette as he turned around, not spilling a single drop of the tea. Smiling mysteriously she took a relaxed pose as she eyed him again. In a low, sensual voice she said "Got any more of those pills? I think you've made me addicted."

11. Meteorain

Ratings:
    +150 / 0 / -0
    Meteorain whipped round, as a voice whispered a "Hey Met" in his ear. Turning round he saw Via standing there in a slight pose looking at him.

"Got any more of those pills? I think you've made me addicted" she said in an unsually seductive voice when speaking to him.

"More? You can't take too many at once. I hope this isn't like crack to you" he said to her, and he eyed her carefuly to see if she was showing any sideffects that he had when he used too much of those pills at once time.

"Yea sure, follow me. Just gotta put some CD's away" he began as he started walking down the corridor towards his locker, "but i'll have to go home to collect them. That's if you don't mind tagging along for a while" he said to her and she followed him.

Stopping at the locker, he tucked the discs away into a rack in the locker, and took out his bike keys.

"So? You coming along or am I going to have to be the carrier boy?" he asked her.

12. Via_Amarth

Via_Amarth Wicked Me

Ratings:
    +28 / 0 / -0
    "You can't take too many at once." Met said and eyed her carefully to which she raised an eyebrow. "What? I'm fine, just got a..headache that's all." Sure there was a slight chance there was a little bit more to it. Maybe she was feeling just a bit too good when taking the pills? Nah, she had just felt so terrible before she was a normal level now...right?

She followed Met to his locker, stopping only to throw away the empty tea-cup. "Yeah, sure I'm comming along." she said a bit absently as she took her hat off and started to walk by his side out of the school. "Say Met are there any..ehm...sideffects? Just, what did you do em for in the first place?" They reached the doors and stepped out and Via pulled out a cigg, lit it and started smoking. "It's only lemongrass, don't you worry." The cigg in her mouth she put her hat on again and just kept walking.

13. Meteorain

Ratings:
    +150 / 0 / -0
    Meteorain nodded as she agreed to go, and made his way out of the doors into the parking area to get to the bike.

Looking over at Via, he noticed she pulled out a cig, and started smoking. He was about to say something, when she dismissed his worries.

"It's only lemongrass, don't you worry"

Thinking about her question on side effects of the pills. He thought of what happened to him, and why he had them in the first place.

"Well you see, you might not believe or not, I never was always this sexy and amazing. I used to be a total anime geek, and I used to get picked on. Then one time I got pretty busted up, and couldn't do very much, so I really needed to get fixed up good, and fairly quick. So I had just seen this anime, and I tried to copy the stuff they did. Turns out it works. As for the side effects. Drowziness, mild loss of hearing, possibly temporary blinding, stomach cramps. Usually its only one of them, but if you OD, then well, maybe all, I dunno" he told her.

It was probably the longest speech he ahd ever given, but well, it had to happen sometime. As they reached the bike, he climbed on, and Via followed, both legs on one side, arms around his waist. Kicking starting the bike, he drove out of the parking area to his little flat.

Once outside his flat, they got off the bike, and made their way to his flat to get the pills. Upon entering the flat, he let Via in, and closed the door behind.

"Just...don't touch anything Via. Knowing you, you might set soemthing off!" he told, as he jumped over the mess in his room, and made his way over to another. Coming back a few moments later he handed her a small container of the pills, and warned her not to take too much.

"So...what are you doing now? I'm gonna take my baby for a ride. Wanna check her out?"

14. Lillith Forbid

Lillith Forbid Returned Queen of Bondage

Ratings:
    +67 / 0 / -0
    She took advantage of the guy's embarrassment, to wave to him " Well I better see ya, lover boy" she blew a kiss at him, making him blush a deep crimson, just like Met did when he tried his first time. Of course, he haddent blushed that much since than, for he expected it. Laughing a bit, she looked behind her to the poor charming guy, thinking " Aww, I didnt get his name" She shrugged and looked around. I'll get it from IR, she thought. Grabbing her bag where she had dropped it yet again, she made her way down the hallway, a little bit slower that her first run, yet almost as fast. One last looked at the charming guy and she was off.

Down the stairs, around three corners, left or right, she didnt care, and downs some more stairs. she pushed through the boys locker room door. There was only a few boys hanging out and talking down there, so she didnt mind. well, she didnt mind them naked either, just added to thier embarrassment, the first years of course. Anyways, most of the boys were cool about it. Lillith and her closet always go together. Most of the time, you found her down there anyways, if not in the closet, than hanging out with the guys in the locker room.

Clicking on the Janitors door, which was this ugly color of blue and green, she heard another click from inside. It was the atomatic clicker from the inside she had installed over the summer. grinning to herslef, Lillith made her way inside the extended closet. Once inside, it was a haze od gold and red, the two colors of the closet. Pillows and cusions were scattered all over the floor, along with low tables to talk (if talkings what you really wanted to do). Along the back of the extended room, there were four other red doors. Once, the janitor used them for a broken down dryer, washer and such. Why he needed them, god only knows. Lilith took them out (with some help...cant do everything herself) and made them into private rooms.

20 minutes later~~~

brushing her hands off, Lillith grinned to herself and looked around at her now tidy closet. " Yup, seems to be done" With that, she walked outside again and hung a sign up on the inside of the door as she exited.

Sign: Lillith's Closet of Dreams. Welcome, enjoy your time. DONT STEAL ANYTHING OR WORD WILL GET BACK TO LILLITH

She sighed and promised to return before school started to close it once more until after the periods were over. Grinning to the guys, she left and continued down the halls, looking for either Via or miscief.

15. Via_Amarth

Via_Amarth Wicked Me

Ratings:
    +28 / 0 / -0
    On his comment on not always beeing 'this sexy and amazung' Via just had to punch him so when they reached the bike she hit him, palm open, in his abs, sending him stumbeling a few steps. She grinned and knew he would try to pay back later.

They got up on the back and drove to his place. She had never been there before and, naturally looked around to check the place out. Sure it was messy, what did he do with all this stuff?? "Are you accusing me as for beeing clumpsy? Or just curious?" She smiled and poked on a few things whilst he was in the other room just because he said she couldn't.

He came back and she got some more of the pills she had became fairly interested in. "No thanks and she's not yours. But say, is there anything I shouldn't take these with?" She came to think of the green vial she had gotten her dear friend Lillith so interested in, but she wasn't gonna tell Met about it only for a kiss so she did not mention it. "And where are you gonna take her? I'd like to practice with my knives and I need a target." She grinned wickedly again and put her hand on her hip in a diva-pose, twirling her hair with the other.

16. Meteorain

Ratings:
    +150 / 0 / -0
    Meteorain grinned at her, he had seen her poking at those things through the mirror that hung on the door.

"Just couldn't resist touching could you? As for taking the pills. YOu can just swallow or drink, having some food inside you is also a good idea" he said, before he took a seat.

"Target practice? Please...you couldn't even scrath her unless you brought out your bigger stuff" he scoffed at her comment, ignoring her pointing out the mech wasn't his. Damnit, where was that Soul Bane, he really wanted one of his own.

"I'm gonna go over past the third field of our school. There's acres of clear space there" he told her, as he got back up again restlessly.

"So you wanna go up against her? Well whatever, but first you gotta help me practice on my basic skills" he told her, as he made for the door to leave.

Making their way back down, and back onto the bike, he drove out onto the road, travelling for a while, before he turned the bike down a side road into a short cut grassy area. Getting of the bike and propping it on the stand, he saw that Via was already standing a bit off waiting for him.

Grinning he made his way over, and kept a safe yet attackable distance from her.

"So. Let's see what you got"

17. Via_Amarth

Via_Amarth Wicked Me

Ratings:
    +28 / 0 / -0
    "Target practice? Please...you couldn't even scrath her unless you brought out your bigger stuff" Met said. "I meant you." She said in a low tone but loud enough for him to hear. It might have been an underlying message in her words but met didn't seem to get it so she just shrugged it off and followed him to the bike. She didn't really know if she wanted to fight that stupid mech right now, the headache returning again, but she couldn't just back down, sh never did that.

They arrived at the spot and she got off and took a few steps away from him. Standing straight, arms down, her wrists crossed and her fingers spread she waited for him to get ready. "So. Let's see what you got." She nodded but didn't move immediatly but stared him in the eyes, reading his possible moves.

This only took a nanosecond and when she was done she stepped back on her right foot only to bounche back and launch herself at him. But not directly, she spun in the air and landed to his left on one foot, sweaping at his feet with her other leg. He easilly avoided to fall, just as she had known, but he didn't expect her to flip her legs as fast as she did and smack him on a nerve by his shoulder with the side of her hand which momentarilly paralysed his arm. She quickly changed direction of her spin and got out of the way for his counter attack.

18. Lillith Forbid

Lillith Forbid Returned Queen of Bondage

Ratings:
    +67 / 0 / -0
    Yawning, Lillith went to the back track to hang out or look for acouple ofher friends. They were bound to be here somewhere. Watching from the hill, down at the track people, she sighed. the picture-green grass spread out from her feet, going down a short hill to the blue and white track, that circled around. Only acouple runners were on it, huffing and puffing as they ran thier daily rountines to make it into track this year. Walking smoothly down to the bleachers on the side, she climbed to the highest step and sat down, looking over to the other people who were on it. they were chattering about a couple of other guys, mostly they were the girls from the charming guys fanclub. she smiled miscieviously and scooted over to them. A few eyed her hesitatingly as she grinned.

" You know..." Lilith said barely a whisper, making her voice go seriously serious " I heard, that they guy your talking about, Prince Charming or whatever...." sHe went dramatically low" Got his teeth knocked out!"

Lillith held back a luagh as the girls gasped and looked wide-eyed at her. One of them, a first year, pretty and raven haired, squeeked out to her " A-are you sure?! Who was it?"

she grinned wider, but them let out a breath to calm her amusement. Her eyes serious and her face grave, she breathed out, like it was the horror of her life " I dont know, just some transfer student from the neighboring school....The big brute didnt like how he looked" She let out a mocking sigh and pulled back from the group. They looked like thier lives had been crushed. she held back a laugh as she headed back over to her corner.

Even though this guy was handsome, and charming and...She blinked and raised an eyebrow, shrugging. He was probally a big pretty boy, that was all. All though he had..er..'saved' her a couple moments ago, from that brute who was her personal stalker. She let out a laugh. What a baboon. Looking around, Lilllith leaned back and yawned, closing her eyes a bit.

19. I. R. Shogun

I. R. Shogun Midnight Demon

Ratings:
    +304 / 0 / -0
    Lillith left Ros with a blown kiss. I. R. shook his head, knowing the poor guy had to be redder than blood. I. R. walked over to Ros after giving him a moment to regain his composure, "Ey, Ros, the meetings in a few minutes, you ready?" He didn't give the swordsman time to reply as he pulled him in the direction of the school board office. They got there relatively quick, all along the way I. R. was coaching Rosgwak like this was a serious battle, "Okay, you're gonna be surprised when we get there, but don't worry, just keep your cool and everything'll be fine. Also, they're going to ask for a demonstration of your skills, you stretched? Ah it doesn't matter, only Dragn comes close to you in sword skills..."

At first Ros thought I. R. was making too much of things, but then they entered the meeting hall for the school administration. The room was large, almost unbelieveably so. Several pillars surrounded the area where the two stood, each one supported a tourch and was covered in cryptic symbols. The door slammed shut behind them, leaving them standing with no apparent exit. A voice then called out their names, deep and powerful, "I. R. Shogun, captain on the kung fu team, Rosgwak, hopeful former of the weapons team. You are late." I. R. snuck a look at his watch, two minutes late, some wouldn't mind this, but you didn't argue with the administrators. "Very sorry sirs, we had some difficulties on our way here." He told the truth, although he wasn't aware of Ros' delay and his hadn't made much of a difference, "I hope you can forgive us." "Very well, get on with your presentation." I. R. bowed and spoke, as he held more sway as current captain of the team and having attended Sempai longer. "Honorable administrators, this student, Rosgwak-san, brings to you today, a request for the formation of a new team. A weapons fighting team. Buying equipment will be costly yes, but the chances for this team to bring honor to our school will be great. This type of sport is gaining popularity, and soon every school from Gato to Maru will form teams like this. Also more defenders will be present to protect the school from attacks in their various forms that are so frequent nowadays. Plus, I have seen his skills with his swords, he will be a great captain of the team, and with a few coaches with skills in different weapons, students on the team will quickly gain skill and soon Sempai high will be even more respected than we already are."

They waited for awhile in cold silence, presumably while the administrators deliberated. I. R.'s mind eventually began to wander, mostly to the new school, and what may lurk there. Then the voice from before brought him back to reality, "Very well I. R. Shogun. You have made an interesting case for this team. We will hear it's presenter's case for it's formation now. I. R. Shogun, you are dismissed." I. R. bowed again to the administrators, then to Ros, then he leaned in close to his fellow student, "Good luck, knock 'em dead pal." I. R. didn't recall what happened next but in a blink he was back in the hall by the student help office. He looked around, then srugged. You didn't question the administrator's power. He began to walk again, not sure where he was going, but the way this day was going something would happen sooner or later.

20. Rosgwak

Rosgwak The Masked Warrior

Ratings:
    +20 / 0 / -0
    Listening to Lilith, Rosgwak tried hard to keep his true emotions from showing. Suddenly, however, out of nowhere she called him "lover boy" and blew him a kiss. Instantly his mind exploded in a flurry of thought, and he quickly turned his head away, his cheeks burning up. Inwardly he started thinking She knew? How did she know? Did someone tell her? Who? Had he betrayed himself? but as she turned and walked off he realised it was just her way of saying goodbye. Calming down slightly he turned around, cheeks still bright pink, when he bumped into I.R. Shogun.

Opening his mouth to greet him, Rosgwak was silenced by I.R.'s instant questioning and hurrying advice. Bewildered, Rosgwak let himself be dragged along to the meeting, which it seemed hadn't yet been cancelled, still in a daze. First he'd been distracted by Lilith, and the events with her, and now suddenly I.R. was also rushing him somewhere. And as I.R. rushed him into the hall where the administrators were waiting, he came to the conclusion that today was just not going to let him slow down anytime soon.

Standing in an idle state, Rosgwak listened intently, and with serious interest to what I.R. said on behalf of his case. Smiling and nodding along with it, Rosgwak struggled to find anything he hadn't covered, and was therefore surprised when the administrators asked I.R. to leave and requested Rosgwak present his case. Turning and watching I.R. walk out, with words of good luck, Rosgwak hesitantly turned back to the board. It was true, he could turn almost any woman to his point of view, and his charisma even seemed to help with most men, but these weren't just people... they were administrators of Sempai High. They'd made a living out of having no emotions, or so it seemed, so this would be an interesting challenge for Rosgwak. 'But', he thought with a smirk, 'one I shall relish.'

"Ladies and gentlemen, for hat is what you all are, truly", he began, then stopped for a few seconds to organise his thoughts.
    "Ladies and gentlemen, my good friend, the honourable I.R. Shogun, presented an excellent case. In fact, I would struggle to find anything he didn't say that is relevant to the item under consideration. Should Sempai High form a Weapons Team? The answer, I personally believe, is yes. But I am here to try and convince you that my personal opinion is the right choice. For instance, the vast majority of our rival schools, have weapons teams of their own. Now, Sempai High currently has a VERY good reputation in fighting, one which I am sure none of you wish to see diminish. But rest assured, it shall diminish if we do not try to equal, if not surpass, their own weapons teams. Admittedly, equipment will be expensive, but the people in charge will organise fundraisers, if need be... anything to get the funds needed. And equipment will be all we need to pay for, as I know of a few students, already at a high level of skill with a chosen weapon at this school, who could be approached as the position of a trainer." Briefly Rosgwak's mind flicked to Lilith, and he smiled, before continuing."

"In conclusion, the positives of forming a Weapons team far outweigh the negatives, in my opinion. But, the final decision is up to you, and I can only hope that ultimately you choose well." he said, before bowing to the board. "Is there anything else you wish of me?"

Search tags for this page

couple kissing behind skatboard