Episode one: An introduction for most

Discussion in 'Sempai High' started by I. R. Shogun, Jan 6, 2006.

1. Via_Amarth

Via_Amarth Wicked Me

Ratings:
    +28 / 0 / -0
    If she was not so damn pale(which she liked to be) and wasn't who she was, she might would have blushed at her friends question. "Ehm..uh.. nothing. Just a... thing." Gaining her wits again she grinned and winked at her friend, saying "If you give me a kiss I'll tell you."

She listened to I.R. again and then to Met's comment about that he would be able to take em with 'his' mech. "It's 'your' mech now, Met?" She smirked, she knew it possibly could not be. Ignorring him until he called for her and lil's attention..again, she just raised an eyebrow. She sipped at her tea, it was getting cold and she blamed met for it, kicking him under the table. Instead she took a piece of chocolate then tossed the rest at the table. "Help yourselves." Pausing a while she then said "And I.R, don't expect too much, my headache is allready back. But then again, it might be the company." She said and half-smiled at Met again.

2. I. R. Shogun

I. R. Shogun Midnight Demon

Ratings:
    +304 / 0 / -0
    I. R. shrugged, "There's not much we can do for now, just wait until we learn who's making them. As for the mech, try to use it sparingly, you know Soul hates fueling the thing, and it eats the stuff like I eat rice," he said pointing toward his empty bowl none had seen him eat from. "Until we do know where they come from we have to be ready for anything, a company that can make guys like that has resources, and enforcers to keep us from getting too close." His knuckles were starting to feel tight, and he instinctively tried to crack them only to be met with his wrapped fist. Cracking them on the table he sighed, "With or without those miracle pills, this'll be harder than I thought."

3. Meteorain

Meteorain Magical & Mystical

Ratings:
    +150 / 0 / -0
    "0oo you bitch. So feisty. But then again, all that fire...it can be put to good use, except I have my dear Lillith here instead" he retorted to her comment, and quickly saved himself at the last moment with that added comment about Lillith.

"And yea, it might aswell be mine. Soul Bane takes my poor baby out only once a week" he said in answer to her question about the mech.

Feeling resigned to take some of the chocolate on the table he took some. Also taking out one more pill he handed one Via.

"You got enough?" she asked, not sure whether to except it.

"Enough to last for quite a while. Kinda abuse a technique when I learn it" he replied, and pushed the pill into her palm.

Well. Seems like things were in for a change for their school.

"Oh yea. I heard there is a new school starting up nearby. Might be a rumour. Don't know. But be kinda cool to beat up some fresh one's" he began a conversation, grinning at his last comment.

He kinda noticed that. Always having to add final words to save his skin most of the time. Again, he grinned at that. Couldn't stop grinning could he?

"So...any info on that then?"

4. Lillith Forbid

Lillith Forbid Returned Queen of Bondage

Ratings:
    +67 / 0 / -0
    She mocked a sob and pulled on her friends sleeve " Oh Via, your so cruel" Lillith hugged herself and hng her head, another dry sob comming from her mouth, yet her eyes sparckling with teasing laughter " Poor lillith, to have just an uncaring friend such as the Vixen VIa...boo hoo" But she instantly peeked up at chocolate.

Grabbing the chocolate, she grinned to Via and than broke off a piece, stuffing it into her cheek before she tossed the rest to the other for them to share. Mmm..gotta love chocolate. the candy for the dangerous, sweet and fragile. For everyone. Laughing at her own joke, she pulled a lock of Via's hair, bringing her head down " If I kiss you, will you tell me what that was...you know my...curiousity" she grinned her miscievious grin she was so well known for.

"Don't know. But be kinda cool to beat up some fresh one's" She turned to Met and grinned, a glare in her eyes.

" you know, I just kicked a bully's ass today for doing just that...hmmm, met?"

5. I. R. Shogun

I. R. Shogun Midnight Demon

Ratings:
    +304 / 0 / -0
    I. R. smirked, Lillith was one of those people you didn't want to have mad at you, but it was always amusing to see her scare someone else. "Really Met, no beating on new schools unless they make trouble with you." He thought back to those guys from Gato he'd taken on earlier, they had been wreckless, needed someone to slap them around a bit, teach them no matter how big and bad they were in middle school they were nobody in highschool unless they earned respect the hard way. I. R. was glad he'd been the one to teach them that lesson, he'd been there once, Crusader'd been the one to set him strait and inspired him to turn over a new leaf. So it was better he'd found them then someone like Lil or Via, they were top fighters, but they'd never been low lives, they'd probably kill or cripple rival school fighters who'd made trouble on Sempai territory.

6. Via_Amarth

Via_Amarth Wicked Me

Ratings:
    +28 / 0 / -0
    "Haha, he called me bitch. Wasn't that a step beyond your vocabulary?" Via couldn't stop laughing. "You got enough?" she asked as Met handed her another pill. Not thinking only of the pills. she stopped laughing and took the pill, downing it with the tea. "Magga cammara I forgot it was cold." she muttered.

"Uncarin' friend I am Lil?" She grinned then got pulled down to Lillith's face level by Lil who was kindof hunched from the mock-sobbing episode "Course I would, didn't I say so? Just that Met might grow jealous if you did it here." She grinned even wider, picking on Met had become like a hobby for the mishcevious pair. But Lillith turned away due to Met's comment and said she had allready kicked one bullys ass today and she could do it again.

"Yeah I kicked...punched someones...nose today, though I dunno what kindof person he was. Though it was Met's fault. Maybe we should give him a royal beating? Just for the good cause?" She said, grinning wickedly whilst looking at Met, her face close to Lillith as she played with her friends hair.

7. Lillith Forbid

Ratings:
    +67 / 0 / -0
    She laughed at Via as she said that Met might get jealous. " But its just a friendly peck...for I want to see what that green vial was" She flashed her eyes misciviously at her friends.

Yeah I kicked...punched someones...nose today, though I dunno what kind of person he was. Though it was Met's fault. Maybe we should give him a royal beating? Just for the good cause?"

She grinned at her friend as she played with her hair. " What?! Poor Met couldnt possibly start a fight like that...well...maybe he could..." sHe grinned and bounced her head side to side innocently " Anyways, dont change the subject!" she snapped, aware that she was the actual one who changed the subject, not Via, yet she said it all the same.

she looked at via, dangerously close, and grinned " Well, a royal beating would give him the opprotunity of a lifetime...at least its not a peasent beating..or a homeless beating" She stuck out her toungue teasingly

8. Via_Amarth

Via_Amarth Wicked Me

Ratings:
    +28 / 0 / -0
    "Nah I don't mean.. it wasn't directly his fault, but indirectly you know. When he... Well he got me a tad bit angry that's all, and that guy just happened to look at me and I just happened to slam my fist right onto his nose and it just happened to break and I just happened to frogot to pretend and say that I was sorry..you know." She grinned and thought for a while. "Just a friendly peck? Nay my dear Lillith, I've gotten, or taken, that before." She grinned even wider and more wicked.

9. Plish

Plish Soul Sailing Psychonaut

on mountain of fire, waiting for the ash to guide
    Ratings:
    +89 / 0 / -0
    Plish sat there silently, listening to the conversation around him. I.R.'s encounter worried him. That call the other night sounded pretty peculiar, the call had come kinda late, but thats not too odd, and they never said where. He supposed they were just trying to surprise them...he decided to check it out tonight, when that school was supposed to call back. Met's beating was distracting and confusing him.

"Why do you do that?" he asked.

"Do what?" Met replied

"Annoy the two girls. You know they'll hit you."

"Huh. But I LOVE it. Two hot girls hitting on me, not in quite the way you would think, but I love the attention. Plus, the love me really," explained Met.

Whatever, Met's odd. I understand him as much as I understand them. He thought glancing at Lillith and Via. Ever since he took up the role of becoming thier bookie, they have never backed down yet, and hardly ever lost a match, or at confusing him.

As Via threw some chocolate on the table and began to tease Met again, with Lilliths help, he began thinking of the I.R.'s encounter and the pone call once again.

10. Lillith Forbid

Ratings:
    +67 / 0 / -0
    "Nah I don't mean.. it wasn't directly his fault, but indirectly you know. When he... Well he got me a tad bit angry that's all, and that guy just happened to look at me and I just happened to slam my fist right onto his nose and it just happened to break and I just happened to frogot to pretend and say that I was sorry..you know"

Lillith grinned as Via stumbled through her short little explanation. Grinning just as teasing as her, Lillith nodded her head with her. " Yes I know Via. Very tempting when you...er.."accidently" slam your fist into his face...yes, Lillith knows" She grinned widely and put on a pouty face as Via said "Just a friendly peck? Nay my dear Lillith, I've gotten, or taken, that before."

She laughed amusingly and pushed her lips out " Yes I know....I remember that one time when you forced me..." She sighed and peered over at Met to see he was rinning and enjoying it. Shaking her head, she laughed.

11. Rosgwak

Rosgwak The Masked Warrior

Ratings:
    +20 / 0 / -0
    The armour clad figure ran down the street towards Sempai High. Rosgwak was late enough as it was, and he didn't want to make it worse. After all, the school board had finally given into his requests for a meeting about forming a weapons team, if he screwed up this meeting, who knew how long it would be before they gave him another chance? At his waist clinked his twin swords, Alpha and Omega, and he smiled as he dreamed of the possibilities of a weapons team. He could train budding young weapons masters, and help them learn their craft. And he could also work alongside others at Sempai High who used weapons. He could spend time with her...

Suddenly Rosgwak was pulled from his daydreams by a piercing scream from a nearby alley. Skidding to a halt, he briefly hesitated, unsure of whether to continue or make sure whoever it was was okay. But it was only a brief hesitation before he dashed down the alley, removing his white flowing robes to reveal his midnight black armour, as he burst in upon an open area, to reveal a horrific scene. Cowering against a nearby wall, in an embarassing state of almost undress, was a young, attractive woman. And standing nearby, all with angry expressions were three thugs. Throwing his white robes over the young woman to help cover her, Rosgwak turned and glared at the three thugs.
    "Looky here, seems like we've got a hero on our hands." said one of the thugs, pulling out a large dagger and advancing menacingly on Rosgwak. Shaking his head and sighing at the cliche, Rosgwak drew his twin swords, the black and white blades glinting in the light. Then, without warning, he moved, the blades flashing, his arms blurring as he executed a complex system of slashes, and when he had finished and stood still again, the thugs fell to the ground, dead. Turning to the young woman, Rosgwak bowed.
    "I am sorry you had to see that. Normally such violent ends need not be taken, but what they were about to attempt was unforgiveable." he finished, before quickly bowing and dropping a beautiful red rose on her lap, then climbing the fire escape quickly and disappearing over the roof.

Looking over the edge carefully, Rosgwak saw the young woman slowly climb to her feet, and look up at where he disappeared. After a few seconds, she pulled the robes tighter around her, and caressed the rose to her chest, as she left the alley. Shaking his head, and sheathing his swords, Rosgwak wondered just how he could have that sort of effect on a complete stranger, and yet the love of his life barely noticed he existed in that fashion. Sighing, he recalled an image of her to his mind, her light brown hair, her lithe figure, and her personality....her attitude, that he adored so much, and always had. Yet he knew how many other men were chasing after her, and after so long he still didn't have the guts to try and make her notice him. But, pushing all thoughts of Lilith aside, Rosgwak climbed down the fire escape and began walking back to the school. Surely by now the board would have given up on him, he was so late, yet he had done a good deed, and saved a young woman, and personally that was enough for him.

12. Dragn9

Dragn9 Sorcerer Supreme

Ratings:
    +175 / 0 / -0
    D9 arrived at the potions lab and walked over to the herbology section. He quickly scanned the labels. The bottles were all alphabetized so it should have mad it easier to find what he was looking for. “Dammit” he mumbled under his breath, must be fresh out he thought to himself. “Oh well perhaps when school starts they’ll replenish the stocks. He stood there a moment glancing around the room, when his stomach began to rumble. “guess I forgot to eat something before I left the house.” He walked out of the lab and towards the cafeteria.

As he enters a group of students were busily chatting at a table. He was walking towards the food when he overheard a comment. “But be kinda cool to beat up some fresh ones…” And then he overheard another comment “Maybe we should give him a royal beating? Just for good cause.” It was Via he recognized that sultry voice any where Dragn9 stopped in his tracks But then continued on to grab a bite to eat. He came back and smacked Met in the head. “There was that sufficient of a beating?” D9 asked and smiled at Via. “Ouch what the heck did you do that for? “ Met asked while rubbing his head .“I heard your earlier comment about picking on people.” D9 said as he turned to face him. “You wouldn’t want to go around beating on underclass men now would you? Even if they are from another school…that is just not… nice.” D9 was about to turn to leave when he noticed something. His eyes widened in horror. “What the heck is that on your face?” He picked up a chair swung it over to the table and sat down near met. “I can tell this is gonna be good. The captain’s got a shiner” Then he looked over at Met "You don't mind if I sit here now do you Met?"

13. Lillith Forbid

Ratings:
    +67 / 0 / -0
    Grinning over at Via, she gasped " Oh crap! I forgot I had to head over to the closet to clean up last night! Ack! Its almost opening time!" She ran a hand over her brown hair and pecked a kiss on Via's lips. " See ya, love!" she winked and grabbed her bag, heading off. Speeding thorugh the hallway, her boots clicking on the hallway floor, she hrried. If anything, a few people would come to the closet today just to hang out or have some drinks she smuggled in acoupel days ago. No drinks on the school grounds, yet she got a 10 pack for free the other day. Drinks are just a click to make people come. Rolling her eyes, she raced through the hallway.

Alot of people sped out of her way too, as she hurried. they've seen lillith before like this. Usually running late for classes, meetings with Principle Skynide or any other of the teachers for detentions or questioning for the location of the Closet. Sh elaughed and shook her head. Of course, they could never get a thing out of her. Her buisness, her closet. Looking over her shoulder, she saw the bully's face that she had beat up a few hours ago.

" Oh sh*t" sHe cursed as the bully grinned at her and raced after her.For a bog guy, he sure ran fast. His huffing going, and his jelly rolling, he raced after her. Laughing to herself, she stopped ubruptly and fell to the ground.The bully gamboled over her like a stupid calf. she laughed openly, as she hurried backwards.

" BUMP!"

Blinking, she looked over her shoulder. She ran into that one guy. tHe charming one all the girls were in love with. IR called him " That Charming Bastard" sHe just laughed. she never really met him before. He was in some of her classes, but she never talked to him. He was always surrounded by fan girls. she grinned at him " Sorry, Charming"

14. Rosgwak

Rosgwak The Masked Warrior

Ratings:
    +20 / 0 / -0
    Walking through the school ground, Rosgwak was feeling rather depressed. Just as he'd thought, the school board had given up on him and left, so he was right back to square one. As he dragged his feet, he turned his discman on, and Mozart began blaring through the headphones. It was a bit of a contradiction, he knew, but Mozart was a brilliant composer, and with music such as his, Rosgwak didn't care.

Suddenly, he bumped into someone, and looking up he quickly met the eyes of Lilith. Stopping dead in his tracks, Rosgwak tried to say hi, but found his mouth wasn't working, no matter how hard he tried to operate his muscles. Fortunately, he was very quickly saved the trouble of saying it, as Lilith said it first. Blushing slightly, Rosgwak looked around for something to say to her, and inwardly hoping he didn't look like too much of an ass while doing it. Suddenly, a student Rosgwak didn't recognise at all arrived, and looked expectantly at Lilith. Raising an eyebrow, Rosgwak looked at him.
    "Can I help you?" he asked, noticing out of the corner of his eye the wary look Lilith gave the newcomer. He wondered what it was for, as he knew for a fact Lilith could easily beat almost any fighter this school had to offer.

"Just waiting for Lilith." the stranger said, but with an edge to his voice that Rosgwak didn't like at all. Quickly drawing Omega, Rosgwak held the blade against the student's throat.
    "Look, I have no idea just what is going on here, but contrary to what you may like to think, I was not born yesterday. I suggest that if your business with Lilith is unpleasant in any way, you leave now, whilst your beathing is unhindered." he said angrily, and watched as it suddenly dawned on the "bully" that to stay would be very detrimental to his health. Very slowly, the bully backed off, turned, and hurried away.

Sheathing his sword, Rosgwak turned back to Lilith, all embarrassment forgotten in the adrenaline rush.
    "I hope you don't mind me interrupting like that. What was all that about, dear Lilith?" he asked.

15. Lillith Forbid

Ratings:
    +67 / 0 / -0
    She grinned a bit amusingly at the charming fellow, who got all nervous like when she said hello. It was obvious really. Probally why all the girls loved him. Him and his looks and shyness. One of her friends knew this guy from middle school and she said she was in his fan club. Oh boy, had she laughed for days. Tsuki had loved this guy. Lillith didnt think nothing of it until now. Grinning at him, she was about to open her mouth to ask him him name, for she was kindve tired of calling him "charming" or "chamring fellow" or "That charming Bastard" As IR put it, when the guy ( bully) showed up, glaring at her like knives.

SHe put her hands on her hips, when she heard the chamring fellow say "Can I help you?" Like all shyness forgotten. sHe narrowed her eyes and gave him a slightly worried look. Was this guy a fighter, more tough that he looked? SHrugging, she folded her arms acrossed her chest.

THe bully blinked and looked at the guy.

"Just waiting for Lilith." Was all he said.

Well, thats when the charming guy freaked out, kindve, drawing his swords quicklike and held the blades against the bully's throat.

"Look, I have no idea just what is going on here, but contrary to what you may like to think, I was not born yesterday. I suggest that if your business with Lilith is unpleasant in any way, you leave now, whilst your beathing is unhindered." he said angrily, and the bully backed off. Hey! How the heck did this guy know her name? Maybe, like so many people, he's heard about many of her reputaions. Thats why he was nervous. Rolling her eyes, she looked to they guy as he turned to her.

"I hope you don't mind me interrupting like that. What was all that about, dear Lilith?" he asked.

Dear Lillith? Ah....this was starting to be some sort of romance comic scene. Rasing her eyebrow, she grinned miscieviously and pulled him to her, whispering in his ear " Well.... I have a bad reputaion, lover boy, adn some people dont like it" sHe pulled back at his blushing slightly and laughed " plus I kicked his a*s" She laughed.

16. Via_Amarth

Via_Amarth Wicked Me

Ratings:
    +28 / 0 / -0
    "Forced you? My dear, I think you have to refresh my memory on that part." She grinned back and watched Met as did Lillith. When she was distracted by looking at Dragn9, Lillith kissed her on the lips and ran away. Surprised, she had been in another world, she smiled at her friends back when she left, not making any comment about it. What was the point? Lillith wasn't there to hear her. Again she picked up the teacup and had a sip. "But goddamnit!" She looked at Met, who was smiling and..she smiled back. But not friendly, rather it was wicked and evil. "Well at least I got a kiss, you only got bitten." That would hopefully shut him up for now, though Via doubted it...

17. Meteorain

Meteorain Magical & Mystical

Ratings:
    +150 / 0 / -0
    Meteorain grinned even more at Via's comment. He decided he wouldn't say anything.

Turning back to D9, he looked him up and down, then raised an eyebrow.

"You got some kind of deathwish boy? Hitting me like that" he said to him,, and turned back to Via.

"Beating eh? You think you could take me? You see...I have this new technique, and well...I seriously doubt you'll even be touching me" he said, smiling at her, mirroring her evil smile.

Thinking about what to say next, he sat there in some thought. What could he do today? Well...he could go visit Soul Bane, but he hadn't heard from the guy in ages. What else? What else?

Watch some anime ofcourse!! The school had a brilliant large screen TV and great sound system. Plus he always kept some discs in his locker.

"Later guys, going to use the Hall if you don't mind. Watch some anime" he said, as he got up, and kicked back the stand on his bike. Sitting on the bike, he kick started it again, and turned it round, and drove it out slowly through the passage of tables, smacking D9 round the back of his head along the way.

"Payback sucker" he said as D( turned round quickly to face him.

Making his way down the hall towards his locker, he saw a thug run past him, fairly scared. Looking further up the corridor, he spotted Lillith...and...and omg, surely it wasnt. Shit! it was. Sir Bastard Charming!!

"So...Sir Bastard Charming is doing it again. I'm going to have to show him my baby one day" he said, stareing with some anger at him.

Trying to tear his eyes away, he focused on his locker, and took out some of the CD's. Starting the bike again, he turned it the other way and made his way over to the hell.

"Well, atleast some things are good", he said looking at the CD's, "wonder if anyone else is gonna be there..."

18. Oddrun

Oddrun I speak languages.

Ratings:
    +200 / 1 / -0
    Oddrun listened to the people talking. She hasn't spoken a word. Watching and listening - that's what she was good in. She never spoke a lot in a company of more than 2 people. She was wandering about all that already happened - and school haven't even sterted yet. It seemed that this school year will be very interesting. And that new school starting up nearby... Oddrun hardly ever got into trouble. She knew how to fight quite well but prefered diplomacy. She wasn't brute. She often participated in kung-fu trainings but usually as an observer. She wasn't technically on the kung fu team but everyone accepted her as one of their own. But maybe this year she'll have to fight more often than she would like to.

19. Firiath

Firiath Halfling barbarian

Ratings:
    +790 / 5 / -0
    "Imaginary friends... pff..." She rolled her eyes, but without saying anything else she followed Cyllíeth downstairs, though she didn't even know to what place her friend was leading her. She hadn't entered their 'club room' for some weeks now, and after they had expelled some drug dealers from that room and conquered it like that they hadn't changed much in this room. Some months ago they had bought everything they needed to redecorate it, but because of all their parties they had soon forgotten about it.
    Firiath sat down, blowing up a lot of dust on the sofa. She coughed. "I think we better clean this room before we start papering it. We could also need some new furniture, but I guess it might be a bit too expensive if we bought it all today. But when the room's papered we need posters, flags and stuff to decorate the walls. We need a hi-fi system. Lots of candy and drinks. A bar would be perfect... but expensive. And we need lots of pillows!" She looked at Cyllíeth and shrugged her shoulders. "Don't know why, but I like pillows."
    Suddenly she noticed some cages standing in one of the room's corners. "What's that?"

Last edited: Jan 10, 2006
  20. Via_Amarth

Via_Amarth Wicked Me

Ratings:
    +28 / 0 / -0
    "What? I couldn't touch you? Now where's the fun in that?" Via pouted and looked at Met with puppydog-eyes. She slid her knife into her hand again and dropped the fake expression when stabbing it into a piece of chocolate in a lightening quick motion. She grined at Met, licked the blade's edge with the tip of her thounge so that it drew a little blood, before she took the chocolate in her mouth, tearing it off the blade. God, she lived for chocolate. She gave a slight moan to which Met answered by getting up and leaving them. Too much for him, eh?

She turned her attention to the others again. Shrugging she said "Well, Met is...like he is..." and took another piece of chocolate. "So what are we doing today? When will you know which school it is, Plish? And will we do anything extra special about the..make up artist, Shogun?" She smiled. Damn she had to stop smiling and grinning soon, it seriously hurt her jaw. Via glansed at the captain of the magic/summoning team, taking a moment to enjoy his looks again. Sufficent of a beating he had asked. Yes, for now she assumed it would be, she didn't want to give Met the pleasure of visiting the school nurse, hehe.

(ooc: talk to us Odd, Lillith is gone so noone's gonna bite ye ;))

Search tags for this page

couple kissing behind skatboard