Episode one: An introduction for most

Discussion in 'Sempai High' started by I. R. Shogun, Jan 6, 2006.

1. I. R. Shogun

I. R. Shogun Midnight Demon

Ratings:
    +304 / 0 / -0
    I. R. backed away from his opponent's wide swing. Seemed as though the brute was getting as tired as he was. But the wind from his swing told I. R. he still had devastating power. I. R. took this chance to attempt a kick, the big man evaded the strike causing I. R. to spin. His back now facing the enemy, and in a crouch he turned and jumped up, putting as much power behind himself as possible. His knee connected just as he'd planned, "Monkey leaps forWAH..." Somehow now the big man wasn't even fazed. He'd grabbed I. R.'s shirt even as he'd hit his foe, the big man then lifted the smaller fighter and slmmed him down. Had it not been for years of judo training and leaning to fall I. R.'s spine would have shattered. While he avoided this several ribs had snapped.

I. R. muttered at how familiar this scene was as the brute raised his fist for what should have been a killing blow. I. R.'s hand clenched now. Something stopped him from making a full fist. His old friend, a handfull of dirt. Instinctively his hand moved and threw the stuff into the larger fighters eyes. "Like a charm," he sneered as the bigger foe rolled back trying to get something to flush his eyes with. It didn't take long though, within seconds he was back in a stance and his eyes seemed as though nothing had happened. This disheartened I. R. a bit, but he didn't worry, the dirt had served it's purpose. Shogun recognised the big man's stance now, western boxing, but with a few modifications. Our hero grinned as he took a wrestling style stance, he knew how to do this. The big man swung for I. R.'s open face, hoping for a knock out. I. R. ducked low and lunged for the big man's abdomen and lifted him off the ground. The strain on his ribs was brutal, but it was all worth it. He slammed the big man down head first on the ground, then rolled him onto his back. I. R. then took advantage of the man's daze and wrapped the brute's own arm around his neck to the point where his finger tips were touching his shoulder, he continued to pull as hard as he could, placing his free hand on the foe's forehead for leverage.

After a few seconds the big man passed out from oxygen depravation. I. R. didn't take this for granted, he showered the brute with punches until finally his skull caved in. Shogun took a second to look at his fallen enemy, then rose to his feet. Dusting himself off he coughed a little. No blood, he'd be good to go in a few weeks. Now the thing that'd gotten him into the mess came into view. It made some clicking sounds, then sent out a beam of light that projected the image of a man sitting in what looked like a very comfortable chair. "Well well. Impressive I. R. Shogun. No need to ask my name, it's not important right now. What is important is that you've just defeated one of my companies latest creations. The brain child of some of our top technical personnel." I. R. heard something move behind him, but he didn't turn, not yet, "It's our first successful prototype, he was supposed to be the perfect fighter for one style, able to use it to adapt to any situation that could be thrown at him, as well as posess every advantage possible in said style. Fortunately for you, you have shown this model wasn't as good at his style as we'd thought. However, future models shall be created for a more adaptable style, perhaps, that one you used?" With this last bit the message ended. I. R. turned to see his foe once more, not healed, but somehow standing. I. R. jumped back instinctively as the thing lurched forth. Luckily one step and he was down, and broke down into nothing but a pile of flesh. I. R's face contorted in disgust as this sight sunk in and the last bits of adrenaline wore off. He now felt every injury he'd attained. His strong hand, and ribs were broken, he was sore everywhere, and his leg was extremely sore, probably a fracture. He bowed to the fallen foe then turned and left, this was gonna be a thorn in his side if ever there was one.

2. Lillith Forbid

Lillith Forbid Returned Queen of Bondage

Ratings:
    +67 / 0 / -0
    Lillith just departed from Via and Met to go to her closet when she stumbled apon a few other first years. They were getting bullied by a first year. Biting her lip, she looked over to the bully (NPC) and squinted. the one thing she hated was bullies. Big fat galloots with no reputaion besides being dicks to first years. Rolling her eyes, she casually stepped over to them, just as the bully raised his fist to come down on the first year boy. Quick as a flash, Lillith grabbed the big wrist and twisted, hearing a slight snap to signal her stopping point so she wont have a seperated limb in her hands. the bully howled and looked behind him. He got a blast of ice from her glare and stopped.

"One thing I hate, is stupid bullies with problems" she hissed into his hairy ear " Certainly ones who havent been through enough puberty" She let go of his wrist and looked at the first years. Only rolling her eyes as they scampered of, she waggled her fingers teasingly once again at thier backs.

Looking over her shoulder she ducked right in time as the bully regained his strength and swung at her. DUcking down, she growled and tripped the baffoon with her left leg. " stupid fool" She laughed as the bully fell face down. Grinning at him, she squatted down and pecked a kiss on his cheek. " THanks for the fun!"

Heading off for the closet, she swung her bag once again around her shoulder and yawned

" At this rate, I'll never get to the closet"

3. Via_Amarth

Via_Amarth Wicked Me

Ratings:
    +28 / 0 / -0
    Whilst Oddrun answered her on what was going on Via led their way to the cafeteria. She spoke some with Odd about some polish metal-band Odd had showed her some days ago(Esqarial, they were polish right?). "They're really good, I like 'em. Specially the intro on the...Flying Over The Treetops, thats what it's called?" She bought some tea and chocolate, really healthy lunch after juice and de-coke for breakfast and led her friend over to the table where Met and Plish were seated. The knuckles of the hand holding the tea-cup were a bit bloody, she shoot a wicked grin at Met but didn't say anything. She nodded in greeting to Plish and sat down at the table, pushing out a chair for Oddrun with her foot.

4. Lillith Forbid

Ratings:
    +67 / 0 / -0
    On the way to the closet, she Turned the corner to the cafeteria. Yawning, she thought about school to come, and how much a bore it will be. In a small room, with a droning teachers voice. Exams to the ready with pencils sharpened. Lillith just couldnt see why the " smarter" people enjoyed it. such a waste of time and brain-power. Of course, she came for her closet, and to hang out eith her friends. Speaking of friend, she heard a bit of familiar voices drifting in from the cafeteria door. Blinking, she looked in as Oddrun, Met, Via and Plish were all gathered there. Shaking her head and running her fingers through her hair, she sighed and made her way in. Grinning at Met, she blew him a teasing kiss and looked around. Waving to Odd, she grinned miscieviously. Leaning on the back of Via's chair she leaned close to her ear and whispered " Hey, whats going on? " SHe grinned over to Plish and stuck her toungue out " Hey, "Manager Plish, hows the buisness today?"

Last edited: Jan 9, 2006
  5. Meteorain

Meteorain Magical & Mystical

Ratings:
    +150 / 0 / -0
    Meteorain was still waiting for an answer from Plish, when Via sat down next to him, and then Oddrun opposite her. Then moments later came little who blew a kiss at him. He grabbed the imaginary kiss and pressed it to his lips grinning his trademark grin.

"Oh what a pleasant surprise" he said greeting them. Oddrun replied with a cheeful eye, Lilith with a wink and Via raised a quizzical eyebrow at him.

"I hope you two haven't been abusing little Plish over here" he said turning to face Via, "otherwise I'll have to take some measures. We gotta stick out for eachother us men, against this wicked world of females" he said grinning.

"Is that so? and is that a threat" she asked in reply, and flicked out a small knife and pointed it at him.

"Ohhoho!" he laughed, grabbing her wrist, twisting it, and pressing down just below the palm forcing her to drop the knife; ha! it worked...just like the anime. But something was wrong, she was grinning. Then he felt a poke near his groin. Looking down he saw another knife dangerously close to where it shouldn't be.

"Ok...you win" he said, and then turned her other hand over, and gave it a kiss, as one would at a ball, before realeasing it. To his relief, Via withdrew a blade, a wicked smile on her face.

"So? What's new guys?"

6. Firiath

Firiath Halfling barbarian

Ratings:
    +790 / 5 / -0
    "Euh... how should I know?" Firiath scratched her head. "But in my opinion it might be..." She stopped, seeing those students who had been beating some pedestrians as Cyllíeth and Firiath had been on their way to the pizza restaurant. And she saw that those students were just threatening a teenager right at the moment.
    "Don't you think that guy might need a little help?" she said watching those thugs. And without waiting for an answer she said: "Okay, just wait here. I'll do that."
    "Hey guys," she said with an evil grin on her face, walking over to them. "Want some fun?"
    Of course they did. They let up on the boy they were threatening and turned to Firiath.
    "All three of you? All right." She didn't say more than that and kicked the first of them right between his legs. He squirmed with pain and Firiath took that chance immediately and rammed her knee into his face. While he was falling to the ground two others attacked her, but she dodged their blows. As she ducked under one of their fists she punched into the stomach of one of them and pushed him away. And after dodging another blow she grabbed the arm of the last of them, turned around quickly and broke his arm with a jerky movement.
    As the second one tried to stand up she knelt down, seized him by the collar and hit him in the face. The first one just grabbed his friends, pulled them up, cursed Firiath, swore revenge and then ran away. The teenager who had been threatened seemed to have disappeared during this fight.
    "Ah, that feels good. Haven't fought like that for quite some time," she said as Cyllíeth finally came over to her. "I'm wide-awake and ready to go to school!"
    There was only one problem: Firiath didn't know that school hadn't started yet... and Cyllíeth seemed not to know either.

7. Oddrun

Oddrun I speak languages.

Ratings:
    +200 / 1 / -0
    Oddrun went back to get her book and rucksuck. Yup, Met was weird, he always acts unexpectedly. She didn't want to read more so she went out of school and sat on a bench. It was a nice warm day. It was still holiday but a lot of people visited school today, probably to meet with friends. Oddrun wasn't hungry but thought that maybe she'll meet someone in cafeteria. While heading there she was stopped by Via. It seemed that she already returned from that mysterious trip with Met. Talking about Esquarial they entered cafeteria and sat down at the table.
    'So, what were you doing with Met' - asked Oddrun
    'Hehe, you know... we were...um...talkin about Lilith' - Via grinned.
    A few minutes later they saw Lilith entering the cafeteria. She waved and came to their table. Then came Met. There was 'a little talk' about men and wicked females which included Via's knife. Oddrun thought that Met could expect it - but sometimes men are so naive.

8. Plish

Plish Soul Sailing Psychonaut

on mountain of fire, waiting for the ash to guide
    Ratings:
    +89 / 0 / -0
    As he was about to awnser Meteorain, Via and Oddrun enter the cafeteria.

"Hey guys," Plish greeted them. Immediatly after they entered, he spotted Lillith walking in. Since Via was right there, messing with Met, now was the perfect time to announce his news.

As Lillith came over she asked the perfect question, "Hey manager Plish, how's business going?"

With a grin on his face Plish anwsered, "Well, I got a call the other night from some high school, forgot there name, that said they had a match for the MaDnESS! Two girls, by the name of Susan and Taylor,
    that are supposed to be as fierce as you two are. Anyway, the fight is supposed to take place a couple of days after school starts. They were a bit vague and were supposed to come up with details by tonight. So what do ya say? You up to it?"

9. Via_Amarth

Via_Amarth Wicked Me

Ratings:
    +28 / 0 / -0
    Via just grinned in answer to Lillith, eventhough she couldn't see it from behind her, as Met spoke his little tirade. "I hope you haven't been abusing Plish" Met said and Via just kept grinning and let her eyes travell to Plish for a while. Abusing plish..that's a funny thought indeed... she thought as she then said "Is that so? And is that a threat?" wherby she pulled out her dagger. Met disarmed her, but still she grinned, as wickedly as ever.. "Ok..you win" The words and his expression caused her to chuckle slightly.

She turned her attention to Plish as she picked up her knife and put them back where they had been hidden, not showing where. "You don't know what school they come from? But sure, I'm always up for a fight." Smiling she added in a mock-worried tone "If I won't be missing to do my homework, proffessor Queer might spank me for it." Looking up at Lil she raised an eyebrow. "Or what do you say, dearest?"

10. Lady Cyllíeth

Lady Cyllíeth WillExplodeUnderPressure

Ratings:
    +169 / 0 / -0
    After Cyllíeth has watched Firiath "having fun" with their teachers' sons they went on their way to school but suddenly they saw their favourite store on the opposite of the street so they crossed it and began to drool because of those shiny things in the shop window.
    "Whoa!Look at this!I MUST have it!!!", she yelled though she had no idea what this thing was.
    They went into the store and looked around. "Hey Jake!", she said to the shop assistant. "Have you two already discovered anything you like?",he asked politely. "I wanna have this thingy right there!!!", Cyllíeth pointed at that strange tool she has seen in the shop window. "Erm...I don't think you want to have this because this is a..." , "I don't care!I still wanna have it!", she interrupted him.
    "Well...okay then.", he said and sold it to the girl.
    Cyllíeth quit the shop and held the shiny tool like a trophy in her hands.
    "Know what?", she asked Firiath, "we could use it to make salads or spaghetti or something" but then she heard an old woman saying: "What is the girl there doing with the midwifery forceps?".
    Cyllíeth blushed and looked at her new acquisition. "Meh...at least we can use it...sometime"

11. I. R. Shogun

Ratings:
    +304 / 0 / -0
    I. R. finally came to what he'd been searching for, a manhole. He slowly and carefully climbed the ladder, trying to avoid putting too much pressure on his wounds. After nearly ten minutes of a strenuous climb he finally reached the covering which he slowly moved to the side. Sunlight poured in, assuring him he hadn't been gone too long. He climbed out and replaced the cover. Looking around he realised he was just a down the street from the gym and the school was just past that. He thought of the three thugs he'd beaten earlier, "Now wouldn't that be something if they had big brothers on Gato's magic team who happened to be vengeful..." He doubted this, usually younger sibling followed in their borther's footsteps, but so far today was one of the wierdest he'd had, and that was pretty impressive. After getting back to the gym he popped his bones back into place, took a shower, wrapped the breaks, and put on some clean clothes. He noticed something he hadn't felt before in the mirror, he had a black eye. Not an uncommon occurance in a fight, but I. R. hadn't had one since he was just getting started. Looked like that guy had hit harder than he'd thought. His stomach rumbled just then, he sighed and as he left the gym he called to the owner, waving his heavily wrapped hand, "Jimmay, I'm not gonna be back today, go ahead and lock up at the normal time." He walked to the school, it being closer than any food places he would actually consider eating. He went straight to the cafeteria and bought a good sized meeal, nothing to extravagent, but it was more expensive than most would spend. Turning he saw the others eating and talking, he headed for them, not really wanting to eat alone. Sitting down he seemed unusually jolly for a guy in his condition, "So I'm trying this new look out, what do you think? Is it me?"

12. Lillith Forbid

Ratings:
    +67 / 0 / -0
    When Plish announced thier match comming up, her whole mouth split into a miscievious grin. she burst out laughing maniaclly and clapped her hands together.

"You don't know what school they come from? But sure, I'm always up for a fight." via said, mock-worried."If I won't be missing to do my homework, proffessor Queer might spank me for it." She looked up to Lillith. "Or what do you say, dearest?"

" Pft, Via..I thought you liked it when professor queer spanked you!, You naughty vixen!" sHe niped her ear and sat down beside her. " I say it would be fun. I've heard of Susan. Shes from another school, known from acouple of gangs." She shrugged "They say she has skill, but I dont know who the other one is"

She looked over to I.R as he came in and sat with them. " Hey, IR (pronounced "er" Lilliths nickname for I.R ) what happened to you, I dare say you look stunning"

13. Meteorain

Ratings:
    +150 / 0 / -0
    Meteorain looked up as I.R. then joined the table. He seemed to be sporting a black-eye. He whistled at him, and raised his eyebrows as he sat down.

"Well look at you all manly looking with your tough-man black eye. I should give you another one, make you look like a raccoon, trying to take the spotlight of me" he said, as he leaned across the table to have a closer look. Leaning back in his chair he whistled low again.

"Haven't seen you with one of them in quite a while my friend. You should visit Nurse Ana Curth. I know you'll enjoy the treatment. I as hell surely do" he said, which earned him a smack round the head from Lilith.

"What? You think I actually lose? I just get beats so I can visit our local hotspot" he said grinning, quite obviously pushing his luck, and as he expected, earned him a cuff round the head from Via. Those two were quite touchy about certain things...considering one owned the "closet".

"Ok, ok. Enough with the abusing. So go on, tell us what happened big man. The ladies are dying to lap it up".

He wasn't third time lucky, yet another cuff. Damn that guy who made that phrase up, he said for the second time today.

14. I. R. Shogun

Ratings:
    +304 / 0 / -0
    I. R put his hands above the table, using the cast for exagerated hand motions. "Well, after Met left the gym, I noticed some wierd thing was looking at me. Having seen a few animes in my day I followed it, to try and find it's source. Well, I fell into a sewer. That's not the kicker, or puncher, as it were. After walking around for a while I get to this big open area, and apparently someone was expecting this exact chain of events because some funny little guy was waiting for me. He said some jazz about me dying and called out this big nasty ripped thug came out. So I fights him for God only knows how long, until finally I took him out. Then this other guy comes out of the woodworks and says it's some kind of super soldier program, promptly disappearing afterwards. Having been royally brutalised I was disappointed to see the big guy get up again, although he fell it was still a nasty suprise," suddenly his voice turned very serious, "Guys, this dude really messed me up, because some nasty days are coming, we all need to be on our toes, and I may need some help, I'm not gonna be 100% for awhile."

15. Firiath

Firiath Halfling barbarian

Ratings:
    +790 / 5 / -0
    "Gah! Put it away, please! It's embarrassing to see you walk around with that... thing." She looked around, and as she was sure that no one was watching she grinned. "We're not going to give birth to someone, are we?"
    She just shook her head and went on, suddenly she noticed blood on her knuckles. "Must be the blood of that thug," she murmured and wiped it off on Cyllíeth's jacket.

Arriving at Sempai High Firiath looked around for some of their friends, and she was sure she and Cyllíeth would meet at least one of the kung fu team members here. "Damn, where the hell is everybody? Already in class?" She scratched her head, but suddenly she stopped moving.
    Only a few seconds later she cursed loudly. "§$%&#*!!" Then she turned to Cyllíeth, trying to laugh. "Euhm... You know I have a memory like a sieve..." And she really had.
    "I... I guess we don't have school today." Quickly she ducked, expecting a punch or something like that.

16. Via_Amarth

Via_Amarth Wicked Me

Ratings:
    +28 / 0 / -0
    "Pft, Via..I thought you liked it when professor queer spanked you!, You naughty vixen!" Lil said and nipped her ear. "Yeah, " Via said grinning, "I do like that." She laughed and then turned her attention to I.R. as he walked in. "If it's you? Hmm.. Maybe if you added some lipstick, wanna have some?" She said and pulled up a thing from a hidden pocket in her top, but it was not the lipstick, it was a vial of some green liquid. "Oh.. that's where it was." She said, mostly to herself and pocketed it again. "Don't seem to have it on me, now tell us, oh mighty one, of your latest.." She stopped to listen to Met and give him his well earned slap, he begged for it. She turned back to look at I.R. to hear about what was going on.

Edit: When he was finished she said "Hmm.. Sounds like you had fun and nasty is always fun." She didn't grin, understanding the seriousness of the situation. "Understood I.R, maybe then you shouldn't wander around on your own, following wierd things all over town...or below as was the case."

(ooc: damn posting at the same time causing having-to-edit-occasions ><)

17. Lillith Forbid

Ratings:
    +67 / 0 / -0
    "Haven't seen you with one of them in quite a while my friend. You should visit Nurse Ana Curth. I know you'll enjoy the treatment. I as hell surely do" Met said. Lillith rolled her eyes and smacked him about the head. Poor Met, to have to deal with her and Via at the same time. Oh well, he always asks for it. Patting him on the head, she turned aorund to where IR was telling them about what was going on.

"Guys, this dude really messed me up, because some nasty days are coming, we all need to be on our toes, and I may need some help, I'm not gonna be 100% for awhile." After he told where he had been, Lillith turned serious. She leaned back in her chair and ran a hand through her hair out of habit. " Well, I was wondering where you went of to Ir, but this is kindve serious. You look al tuckered out and if someone could do that, they sure as hell can do more, maybe"

She shrugged and looked over at Via, who was putting away some green vial. Blinking, she laughed " Via, what the hell was that?"

18. I. R. Shogun

Ratings:
    +304 / 0 / -0
    He smirked at Via's comment, she was right after all, he should have seen it coming. Reguardless Shogun went into detail now about his latest match, figuring the others would probably like the details as much as he would have. "The guy was pretty big, a little over six feet, and heavily muscled. But he was fast too, almost unreal type fast. Punches felt like being hit by a truck. Lucky for me he didn't kick, I'd have probably been done for. But man he was good, I could hardly keep up with him, all that saved me was the fact that he was just a euro-style boxer, and he couldn't do much else. The thing is, he got up after I'd literally crushed his skull. The second guy who talked at me said he was designed to be perfect in his style, I think he may be right. Best option I'd say is to ask them what style they use, then be ready for those techniques. They'll most likely stick to core arts, flowing kung fu, steady karate, powerful punches of boxing, high kicks of tae kwon do, and brutal power of muay thai."

19. Lady Cyllíeth

Lady Cyllíeth WillExplodeUnderPressure

Ratings:
    +169 / 0 / -0
    "well...whatever", she said and went to her locker. "What was my bloody combination?", she mumbled to herself but a few seconds later she was able to open it 'cause it wasn't locked at all.
    She took a little key out of her locker and closed the door. "Do you wanna come with me or just hanging around with you imaginary friends?" ,she asked Firiath grinning.
    They went downstairs and passed several corridors. Cyllíeth watched some rats eating a unidentifiable body and walked through some pools of red substances till they stopped in front of a wooden door.
    "Here it is...our club room" , she said proudly while she opened the door with that tiny key.
    She turned on the light and told Firiath to take a seat. "We still have a lot to do here", she mentioned looking at the old wallpapers that came off the wall.
    "Any ideas?", she asked Firiath.

20. Meteorain

Ratings:
    +150 / 0 / -0
    Meteorain listened in on I.R.'s story util he finished.

"Is that it? You got taken by some muscle bound lump?" he began, but then saw the looks the other's gave him.

"Hey...I was only kidding" he said defensively as the other looked. Ok so we have to look out for little lights that to spark in the dark. Big Surly men who move to fast for their own good, and apparations of old men. Well I don't know about you guys, but I think I can handle them. I'll just squish them with my mech. BUt if they come out with their own mechs, now that will be a surprise, but one that will be fun I'm sure"

Leaning back again, he thought about what was happening. Looking back at I.R. he suddenly remembered those pills he gave Via.

"Here take these" he said handing him 3 of the pills, "Don't worry their safe, ask Via. Made them myself, can't rmemeber how though. They'll quicken your recovery. A word of adivice. Use them once in a while" he added, as I.R. took the pills, after seeing Via nod that they were safe. Damn! Did no-one trust him?

Again he leaned back, back to his musings before he heard Plish whispered in his ear.

"Why do you do that?" plish asked him in a whisper.

"Do what?" he whispered back

"Annoy the two girls. You know they'll hit you"

"Huh. But I LOVE it. Two hot girls hitting on me, not in quite the way you would think, but I love the attention. Plus, the love me really" he replied, the last as he looked at both Via and Lillith, sticking his tongue out, and winking. They returned it with raised eyebrows, and which he just laughed.

"So? What are we going to do about them then?"

Search tags for this page

couple kissing behind skatboard