Episode one: An introduction for most

Discussion in 'Sempai High' started by I. R. Shogun, Jan 6, 2006.

1. Dragn9

Dragn9 Sorcerer Supreme

Ratings:
    +175 / 0 / -0
    Dragn9, after leaving his home, had taken out his mp3 player and began to listen to some music. He was about a block away from the school, and his music was incredibly loud that he was unaware of someone running up behind him when that someone ran right into his invisible protective barrier. A simple spell that would protect him so that he couldn't be found off guard. He swung around immediately and came face to face with a bloodied boy. He quickly took off his headphones and stared at the boy. He seemed familiar, ah a student at the school, he noticed. "What happened to you?" he asked "I didn't mean to do it." the boy pleaded "It was an accident!"

Dragn9 looked at the boy then back towards where he had come from. Two large guys were strutting up the sidewalk pounding their fists into their hands. "Hey there were not finished with you yet!" One of the guys with a bandana around his head and sporting a tank top and pants yelled out. Dragn9 stepped in between the two physically larger ruffians and the boy. "What did he do? It seems someone like him could not have harmed you two in any way." he said sarcastically. "Besides it looks as though he has had enough of your pleasant company" Dragn9 then turned around and began to walk away, not waiting for an answer.

"Who the hell do you think you are?" The other oaf shouted. "You can't get away that easily." Dragn9 sighed hating pointless battles especially when they were so one sided. These two were nothing compared to the captain of the magic/summoning team. He removed an orb from within his coat pocket and concentrated on it. "Wh-wh-at do you think you're doing." The one with the bandana stuttered. Dragn9 broke his concentration on the orb then looked to the guy. "Oh, I haven't really perfected this spell, but no time like the present to test it out, make sure I have the kinks all worked out." he smiled. The two ruffians looked at him then yelled. "Oh no he's one of Sempai Highs magic users." The one in the bandana then looked at the boy. "He isn't worth the trouble." he turned and motioned his friend to follow.

"That's Captain to you!" Dragn9 yelled out as the two made their way down the street. He then walked over to the boy who had collapsed from his wounds. "Here let me help." Dragn9 placed his hand on his chest and began to heal the boy. All of his wounds began to close and heal before his eyes. "Hey thanks man." the boy said. "Just being nice" Dragn9 replied "No one picks on Sempai students" he then gave the boy a gleaming "nice guy" smile, put his head phones back on and continued on to the school.

Upon arriving at the school he saw a glimpse of Lillith and Via walking somewhere, which Dragn9 assumed, was to the closet. Met was also there Dragn9 laughed and shook his head it must be his billionth time poor Met when will Lillith ever give him a break. He shrugged his shoulders and made his way into the school headed in the direction of the potions lab.

Last edited: Jan 8, 2006
  2. AcrobaticHippo

AcrobaticHippo Determined

In Turtleopia, training Elan's turtles :P
    Ratings:
    +43 / 0 / -0
    If someone was looking into Jnanee’s bedroom, they’d see the girl sitting on her bed still in her pajamas. Nothing weird about that, except that she was sitting in a cross-legged position, her eyes closed, and an energy ball was floating at chest level.

The energy ball crackled as the power of the Holy Summons flowed through her veins…endorphin was naturally released as she lifted her chin slightly, a blissful smile on her face. Unlike other teenagers, Jnanee loved getting up in the morning. For one thing, the Summoner’s Ritual was something she looked forward to. It helped her connect with her summons and put her in a good mood for school-something she wasn’t very fond of.

The energy ball then dimmed and faded away as Jnanee slowly opened her eyes. She gazed around at the room, taking in the pink walls, the maroon coverlets, the desk, the dressing table…and settled on the clock.

The clock read “7.55am”.

“OH $%#& I’M LATE!!!” Jnanee yelled, all serenity forgotten. She was out of bed in an instant. Running to her closet, she grabbed two articles of clothing – a black top and blue jeans, as well as her summoning kit and her school bag. She sprinted to the bathroom and splashed water on her face before dressing in a frenzy. After wearing the shirt the right way round on the second try, she hurtled downstairs and grabbed a milkshake before running out the door.

School was usually a 10-minute walk away from her house, but the sprinting shaved two minutes off the time taken. When Jnanee reached the school vicinity, panting wildly, she stopped to lean against a tree.

“Never was one for stamina…” she panted as she looked at her watch. It read “8.03am”.

“Well, at least I won’t have an excuse for Principal Skyanide to give me detention again…” she continued as she regained her breath. Placing her stuff on the soft, grassy ground, she looked around lazily.

There were several people lingering around Sempai High; people who were fighting, people who were kissing, the same old thing she saw every day…she sighed, gathered her things and walked towards the entrance.

“Hello, Plish…Hello, Oddrun, “ she greeted them as she passed by. She took a few classes with them; they were nice people, but not very close to her, though she would like to get to know them a bit better.

She turned a corner and saw three people : Meteorain, Lillith and Via_Amarth. Her lips curved in a smile as she watched them talking. Now, they were one of the more…outrageous people. Lillith, in particular, was infamous for her closet “brothel”. Although Jnanee liked Lillith a lot, she just didn’t go that way, so she always stayed away from the closet.

Her attention then turned to Via and Met. Via was a strong fighter, and a very pretty one at that…she and Lillith were always together. Jnanee was also friends with her. In fact, she was friends with just about everyone at Sempai High.

Met was one person she liked to joke around with. He was probably her closest male friend at Sempai High, and she enjoyed a chat with him every now and then. She hurried after them.

“Hey, you three, wait for me! What’s up?”

Last edited: Jan 9, 2006
  3. Via_Amarth

Via_Amarth Wicked Me

Ratings:
    +28 / 0 / -0
    Met and Via had just parted from Lillith as Jnanee's voice was heard throughout the corridor. Via stopped to wait for her, muttering something under her breath about it beeing so damn early and all that. "Hey Jnanee. This gentleman here," she gestured towards Met and half-smiled, "is worried over our little Shogun, so we're going to look for him." Via tossed her empty coke-bottle into a garbagebin at the side of the corridor and turned of her mp3. "So, you're doing something secial or do you wanna come? We're supposed to eat lunch afterwards." Via looked up to the left when thinking about it, wrinkled her nose and the smile slid of. She was nauseaus again and didn't want to eat, but she could always just take some water and have a nice chat with her friends when they ate. "Well we're heading..we're are we heading Met?" she said and glansed at him, having asked where to look just before Jnanee came.

4. Oddrun

Oddrun I speak languages.

Ratings:
    +200 / 1 / -0
    Oddrun met Plish and Jnanee and said hello to each of them. She saw Via, Met and Lilith talking. Jnanee joined them. Oddrun took out a book from her rucksack and sat down in the corridor. I wasn't anything special, she did that very often. She wasn't very outgoing person, nevertheless she had very good contacts with almost everybody. She appreciated a good book and her own company. She thought that if anyone wants to talk to her he/she will find her. She opened 'The Last Continent' on 200 page and started reading.

5. Firiath

Firiath Halfling barbarian

Ratings:
    +790 / 5 / -0
    Only a few minutes after she had left her and Cyllíeth's flat she stopped, realizing that she had forgotten something really really important. She hadn't put on any make-up! Actually she didn't really need it, and the only make-up she usually used was her eyeliner. But she hated seeing herself without having put on eyeliner, so she decided to go back and to go to school a bit later. She knew she'd come much too late, but she didn't hurry.
    Closing the front door behind her and entering the bathroom she finally saw what she had been looking for after she had woken up: Cyllíeth was laying in the overfilled bath tub, sleeping. Firiath was really surprised, but not because she hadn't noticed her room mate before. She was surprised because Cyllíeth was completely dressed and still holding a bottle of beer in her hand. And suddenly she remembered Cyllíeth's little party the night before. How could I forget that? She grabbed Cyllíeth's bottle of beer and downed the rest in it with one gulp. She grimaced and spit into the bathtub, the beer was already stale.
    After that she woke her room mate up. "Hey! What the bloody hell are you still doing here?" She shook her head and turned around, taking a look in the mirror and starting to put on some make-up.

6. Meteorain

Meteorain Magical & Mystical

Ratings:
    +150 / 0 / -0
    Meteorain had just began to depart from Lillith's company with Via, when he heard Jnanee call out. as Jnanee walked over, and Via explained to them that they were going to look for I.R. Well he wasn't really, he had just realised he could ask Via to help him out with Lillith. That was if he said the right thing. He was never one for being mindful of what he said, so he had to be extra careful.

"Oh hi Jnanee...." he began, and then a thought of how to get rid of her popped into his mind. Putting his hand up against the wall as they neared the exit to the little open space where his bike was, he put his right hand against the wall.

"Omg...Look at that" he shouted out, and further along the corridor a massive bunch of flowers spread out from the wall into the corridor.

This seemed to have distracted Jnanee. Quickly grabbing Via's arm, he raced out of the school to his bike, pulling the slightly stunned Via with him, all the while laughing maniaclly.

Of course, as he jumped on the bike, and Via sat with both her feet on one side, arms foled around his waist. Whilst he kicked started the bike, he heard Jnanee. She had obviously heard his laughter and his bike.

"OMG MET. That was sooo mean!! I'm going to get you" she shouted as he the bike started and began to go down the road. Glancing back at Jnanee, he found himself looking at a small ball of fire streaking towards him.

"Holy crap, she's pissed" he said, and quickly swerved the bike out the path of the fireball.

Sighing, he turned back to look at Via, and grinned. Her expression said, 'That wasn't very nice', but she also held some amount of amusement in her expression aswell.

He rode the bike for a while down the road towards a place he knew, and then when looking back at Via, noticed she seemed to be suffering from some sort of headache. He then reached with one hand into his black trousers, and took out some pills.

"Here" he said, and offered them to her.

"What are they?" she said looking at him suspiciously.

"Some medicine I made. They work really well, quickly at that too" he replied

"You made them!? And you expect me to take them"

"Don't worry...these really do work. Although...I can't remember how I made them..." :S "too many anime's you know" he added with a grin.

She sighed, and popped two into her mouth. In a few moments she seemed somewhat more relaxed.

"So.." he began, "What can you tell me about Lillith?"

7. Via_Amarth

Via_Amarth Wicked Me

Ratings:
    +28 / 0 / -0
    Following Met to his bike she laughed evilly as she saw Jnanee comming out of the school after them and Met steered out of the way of the fireball. Via was one of the first to laugh at other peoples missery and often was he also the cause of it. But not this time. She had actually tried to be nice now but Met had spoiled it, Via wasn't that very sad about it, more amused, she would get to talk to Jnanee later.

They stopped a couple of blocks away and got of teh bike. Met gave her some pills which she strongly suspected would do something else than cure her headache, you never knew with Met. She shook her head but nonetheless she accepted them and after a while she felt much better.

"So.." Met said, "What can you tell me about Lillith?" Via raised her eyebrow and with an amused half-smile said "I thought we were going to get Shogun?" She shook her head again. "Met.. when will you ever learn? How many times have you tried now?" Via sat down on the backsupport of a bench, pulling a hand through her long black hair. "Well, it depends on what you wanna know. I might not be the nicest of girls around, but I don't betray my best friend, in any way. But," she stopped to glance at Met, "I guess I owe you something for those pills. Ask and you shall be answered."

8. Meteorain

Ratings:
    +150 / 0 / -0
    "How many times....erm...acording to the tally on my locker...forty eight" he answered her with a slight grin. She smiled amused at his lack of discouragement from her comment.

"Well let's see...I know a few things. She likes flowers, rock, death metal, spikey things..." he shivered at that one, "...and her closet. Oh and hitting me" he added the last with squinting eyes.

"So erm....let's see. Her favourite colour? What does she like to eat? Anything useful" he blurted the last bit out.

He waited for her answer. His own thoughts running through his head. He was a bit pathetic wasn't he? BAh! He couldn't let that discourage him. Ever since that time she had fought him with those vicious looking weapons of her's he was fascinated by her. She looked good, she fought well, and hell she even watched some anime! He didn't really know why he liked her. Oh well...you never knew until you tried did you?

"So? anything?"

9. Oddrun

Oddrun I speak languages.

Ratings:
    +200 / 1 / -0
    Oddrun heard a sound of two people running. She looked to the left and saw Met and Via heading for the exit. She put her book down, stood up and walk to the exit too. She saw Jnanee standing there. Met and Via were already hardly visible. 'What are they doing?' - asked Oddrun. 'I don't know' - answered Jnanee.

10. Via_Amarth

Via_Amarth Wicked Me

Ratings:
    +28 / 0 / -0
    "Can't you guess her favorite color? Well i haven't asked seeming she likes me for me as I do to her, but I would belive it's red, bloodred." Via smiled her wicked grin again. "You don't need to know what she likes to eat. I don't think she would let you take her to dinner anyways, or what does your nose tell you?" Via took of her hat and rested her arms on her knees. "If there's any chance for you Met, then she will tell you when she wants you. Why don't you try to be patient for a change? Just be yourself, don't over do it." She jumped off the bench to stand infront of him. letting her eyes slid over his body she said "At least it's not the looks." She grinned, put on her hat again and started walking back towards school. Might be she would have liked a guy for herself, but Met was sold on Lillith to the point of where it started to get humorous. Poor boy but you got to give him some creds for not giving up. "You gotta stay there all day?" She said, not careing to look back as she turned on her mp3 again, one plugg in as before.

11. Meteorain

Ratings:
    +150 / 0 / -0
    So....he got nothing. How unexpected he thought. She was a bit discouraging, but he didn't allow that to faze him too much. Oh well...time will tell as old Gondaime said.

Coming out of his little stupor, he noticed Via walking away. Well least I can do his drop her back off. Then he grinned a wicked grin. Jumping on his bike, he kick started it, and sped past Via. As he passed her, he stuck his hand out, grabbed her, picked her up with an unusual show of strength for someone who doesn't fight as much in hand to hand combat, or work out. Dumping her behind him, he felt her arms go around him quickly before she fell off.

Grinning some more, he turned the throttle on the handle, and the bike wheelied, racing down the road, before the front bounced back down onto the ground, and he sped back to school.

Finally reaching school, he skidded to a halt in front of the school, where some of the students watched him warily, or with fear, as they saw him speed towards them and break to hard.

"Thanks" Via replied as she got off the bike.

"Least I could do" he replied, "off you go now" he added, and patted her on her behind, which he must saw was rather nice, and sped off before he recieved a vicious hit from her uncanny strength.

Taking the bike round to the back to put in the school's little parking area, he hopped off. It was time to take his baby for a spin. Well...she wasn't his, but might aswell have been. He damn well needed to speak to Soul Bane.

12. Via_Amarth

Via_Amarth Wicked Me

Ratings:
    +28 / 0 / -0
    Wholly unprepared she got picked up by Met and had to take a strong hold of his waist not to fall off, as well as she had to hold onto her hat. He showed off again but she didn't complain, she liked it but it didn't impress her. But she guessed he didn't really care. Soon they were back at the school again and Via slid of the bike and let go of Met, but not before pinching him in the side just...because. "Thanks" she said with a grin and turned to walk away when he patted her on her behind! Her eyes turned to slits and she flashed her teeth in an animalistic snarl. Before she had the chance to spin around, however, he heard him speed of again. "Coward" she muttred and walked back into the school, heading towards the closet of dreams.

A guy stood on the schoolyard just looking at her as she passed. Angry before, his looks was all it took for him to gain a broken nose. Via didn't even stop to enjoy the blood trickeling down his face, but she felt better when letting her anger out. She stopped infront of the doors, standing straight she shot out her arm infront of her, her palm open, and smacked the doors open with a smiliar move as she had used against the guy. Then she entered school again. Now it would be nice with some chocolate or a hot cup of tea, so, instead of going to the closet, she went towards the cafeteria to see if it by any chance could be open before school started.

13. Lady Cyllíeth

Lady Cyllíeth WillExplodeUnderPressure

Ratings:
    +169 / 0 / -0
    Cyllíeth heard a familiar voice and opened her eyes. She looked around and noticed that she was still lying in the bath tub. "Damn...", she said quietly and came out of the bath. She left a pool of water on the floor and went to her bedroom where she found her school clothes: a red blouse, a black skirt and boots. She dressed up quickly and went back to the bathroom to dry her wet hair.
    "Oh Lord...I'm bloody hungry!Do we have anything in the fridge?I mean....anything to eat?", she asked.
    Cyllíeth toddled into the kitchen,looking for food. She opened every single cabinet but the only thing she found was a can of cat food. "What the...?!", a bit confused she went back to her room mate and said:" Hey Firi,I think erm...we need food"

14. Firiath

Firiath Halfling barbarian

Ratings:
    +790 / 5 / -0
    "Huh?" She put her eyeliner back into her pocket and looked over to Cyllíeth. "We don't have any food? Euhm... We could also eat at school," she said, shrugging her shoulders. "We can buy some food later, that's not that important, is it?"
    Leaving the bathroom she took a look at the clock and cursed. "We better go off now if we don't want to get into any trouble... again." She sighed and left the house together with Cyllíeth. This was not the first time she and Cyllíeth would come too late. Mostly it was because of their spontaneous parties, but sometimes because of their laziness. Both of them loved to go to bed late at night and to sleep late, and it often happened that they missed hearing their alarm clocks... as they still had some, because Firiath also loved to smash them against the wall when they got on her nerves.
    Nevertheless they didn't hurry. Leisurely they walked to Sempai High, chatting and joking as they always did.
    Firiath yawned. "Man, I'm getting hungry." She just wanted to suggest buying their breakfast at some fast food restaurant, but then she found something in her pocket she hadn't expected.
    "Ah! Food!" she screamed, not caring if she disturbed anyone by talking that loudly.
    "Oh, a chocolate bar," she said, looking at the treasure she had just found. "It must be more than one week old... can't remember having bought that sh**." She looked at Cyllíeth. "Want some?"

15. Meteorain

Ratings:
    +150 / 0 / -0
    Meteorain was making his way over to Soul Bane's place, but realised that the guy probably wouldn't upon up. He hadn't seen him in quite a while.

Great! Now what could he do? There wasn't enough space to play with Soul's mech. Then his stomach grumbled.

In all his riding about, he had forgotten about having some lunch. Better head back to the cafeteria he thought rubbing his stomach. But first to enter in style he thought. It just wouldn't be him and his eccentricities if he did not enter school as everyone expected him would it now?

Jumping on his bike, he kick started it, and revved it up. Grinning like a maniac, he let go off the break. The tyres spun, and then suddnely he lurched foward. Following the road round to the front of the school, he turned the throttle even further, as he came in site of other students who turned to see the source of the noise.

Hurtling down the road, he turned in through the school gates, and sped down the front of the school, whilst all manner of students jumped out the way various acrobatic postions, somce none too graceful. Wheeling the bike, the school doors opened, and he sped down the hall, made shapr turns, and burst into the cafeteria stopping right in front of the food lady, who which unsurprisignly was also in.

He would probably get into some series shit, but who cared. He had to do it. His rep and all ofc. Grinning madly at the dinner lady, he looked at the food then her.

"The usual please"

16. Via_Amarth

Via_Amarth Wicked Me

Ratings:
    +28 / 0 / -0
    Walking down the hallway, straining not to sing along with Seek & Destroy Via came closer to the cafeteria, her rage having settled again, though it was always close at hand. She just passed Oddrun and stopped to talk to her when Met came thundering in on his bike. When she and Odd had jumped to the side and Met had crashed into the cafeteria Via said in a complaining voice. "Oh man I was just going to go in there! That guy should learn how to behave for more reasons than one!" Shaking her head she turned back to look at Oddrun. She guessed she would have to wait a while with getting her tea. "Hello by the way. What's up?"

17. I. R. Shogun

I. R. Shogun Midnight Demon

Ratings:
    +304 / 0 / -0
    I. R. staggered back from a glancing blow to his face thrown by the big man. He figured out his weakness in this fight. The big man was clumsy yes, but he was much faster than a man his size should be. I. R. was never able to put enough space between him and the brute to manuver. What I wouldn't give for a ref... He ducked below another swing from his enemy then forced his hand foreward, thumb as the main striking point. His aim was true, right into the solar plexus. As the air left the big man's lungs I. R. delivered a knife hand chop to his neck.

This was the break he needed, as the big man now moved back, I. R. lept upon this opportunity, jumping up he slammed his elbow down into the brute's forehead. "Knight throws axe!" I. R. shouted upon landing. The big man staggered still, but he didn't fall. I. R. stood again and swung another elbow into the big man's temple, "Slicing the cucumber!" His foe was still unfelled, and by now he'd regained his breath. He attempted a surprisingly high kick for a man his size. Most would freeze in awe and fear, I. R. however, dropped to the floor and swung his leg out, robbing the man of his foot hold, "Old man sweeps the floor!"

I. R. had finally knocked his foe down, but not for long. His opponent's legs followed his body then were kicked up, back to his feet. I. R. was getting desparate now, flining his hip hard into the big man's abdomen he was dismayed when he simply bounced off, the big man hardly moved. I. R. couldn't let the boxer realise the technique had been botched. So he shouted it's name anyway, "Queen Montho sets table!" The big man smiled now, he knew. I. R. knew the fight would have to end soon, but he wasn't sure if that was good for him. He hadn't prepaired for this fight at all, and now he was preparing for his arrogance. He had a great deal of muay thai movements left, but now he had to go all out, and perhaps even bust out his signature techniques.

18. Lady Cyllíeth

Lady Cyllíeth WillExplodeUnderPressure

Ratings:
    +169 / 0 / -0
    Cyllíeth looked quite disgusted at the old chocolate bar."Oh,well...I'm not that hungry anymore", she said and forced herself to smile. Only 5 minutes later her hunger overwhelmed her again. "Gosh,if I don't get anything to eat I'm going to become a cannibal and eat those people right there!", she pointed at some students who were beating innocent pedestrians. Fortunately there was a little pizza restaurant on their way to school. A few minutes later they entered the eating place and ordered a big pizza.
    Cyllíeth ate the whole pizza without sharing with Firiath. "Pizza is the best breakfast ever...", she said when they left the restaurant. She ignored Firiath's tummy rumbles and went on talking about completely unimportant things like school and homework. "We don't write a test this week,do we?",she asked her.

19. Plish

Plish Soul Sailing Psychonaut

on mountain of fire, waiting for the ash to guide
    Ratings:
    +89 / 0 / -0
    Wheeling his way into school and wiping crumbs off onto his shirt, Plish greeted Oddrun and Jnanee. As he found a spot to hide his board, he noticed Oddrun take out a book and watched as Jnanee headed towards Met and Via and Lillith walk away.

Probably going for that closet, Plish thought uncomfortably. Thinking of that closet was always uncormfortable for him. I mean, how do they all fit anyways? Well, I would not like to find out, if I ever had the chance. Though being the bookie for MaDnESS presented tons of oppurtunities, he tended to ignore them. It was easier to talk to Via anyways, to a degree, she was pretty close to Lilliths level herself. He chose now to ignore the oppurtunity and let Lillith enjoy her time in the closet. Plish went to wait in the cafeteria, Lillith might wonder in later, when she was done. Via was zooming away with Met from a pretty angry Jnanee. He spotted the vending machine as he enetered the cafeteria, entered a dollar and recieved a water, then sat down to wait.

He hadn't been that waiting that long when he heard a rumbling sound coming towards the cafeteria get closer and closer. Just then, to the surprise of the cafeteria, Met came speeding through the cafeteria doors. Screeching to a halt, with a wicked grin on his face, Met ordered some food, like it was totally normal. Sighing slightly to himself Plish called, "Hey Met! Over here!"

20. Meteorain

Ratings:
    +150 / 0 / -0
    "Hey Met! Over here!" he heard someone call ouit after he collected his food. Seeing Plish waving him over, he rolled his bike over, using his feet to push it along. Positioning the bike on the side of the table where no seats were, he kicked out the stand, and parked the bike, as thought it was totally normal.

Taking a seat opposite Plish, Meteorain sat himself down.

"Sup?" he asked

He didn't know Plish aswell as he knew some of the others, but enough that he was one of the people that he would actually talk to. When it came to friends, he was kinda picky. But ofcourse, they loved him. They had to, he was too charming. He grinned inwardly at that thought.

"What you been up to in the hols then?" he began, "Hope the two girls have fed you enough" he said laughing at him.

Taking a sip of the orange, he looked around the room in a small glance, and focused back on Plish.

"Well you going to answer, or have those two put the living fear of the Devil himself into you? I could help you there, not my policy to hit girls...but since when was a hold hitting someone? So? Answer!!"

Search tags for this page

couple kissing behind skatboard