Episode II parody

Discussion in 'Star Wars' started by Cascador, Feb 24, 2005.

1. Cascador

Cascador Who's Anakin?

Ratings:
    +384 / 0 / -0
    This is a parody on the movie Star Wars episode II: Attack of the Clones. It's just a recording made by amateurs, Tori and me. Some have heard it and said it was funny, that's why I now post the first part of the parody. I'll try to put different scenes online every week. I don't have enough space to put the entire parody online. Besides it's not finished yet. Some will probably say that it’s typically for me to come up with such a parody. But remember…I didn’t write it alone;-) The story is practically the same but the characters...changed they have! Obi-Wan is gay and always looking for a date (sorry Obi-Wan fans! Don’t take it serious, it’s just a parody) Anakin is not shy anymore. On the contrary…he is very macho and really thinks high of himself. But he still doesn’t understand the concept of women. Padmé…if I may say so. She is a bitch. A spoiled brat, a pain in the ass! Anakin and Padmé don’t get along very well in the beginning. But like I said we didn’t want to change much of the story so they will fall in love (it’s a miracle). The voices are done by me and Tori. It's not an easy job to do and of course because the characters have changed so are the voices. I could have tried to sound more like Anakin and Obi-Wan, but it would have taken away the comedy. In some characters I wanted the voices to be identical. But I just couldn't do it. We're just amateurs. We added music and sound effects to the recordings which makes it better. Enjoy!

http://users.telenet.be/501st/

• Like Like x 1
  2. Lady Cyllíeth

Lady Cyllíeth WillExplodeUnderPressure

Ratings:
    +169 / 0 / -0
    I'm your biggest fan,Tori & Ced!

3. Firiath

Firiath Halfling barbarian

Ratings:
    +790 / 5 / -0
    No, I love them much more!
    Hey, I love you much more than Sandra does! :D
    And I looooove this parody!

4. Padmé

Padmé Mrs Cascador

Ratings:
    +205 / 0 / -0
    Glad you guys like it :) We just recorded several scenes tonight-- but I guess it will be a while before you guys can hear those :D

5. Padmé

Padmé Mrs Cascador

Ratings:
    +205 / 0 / -0
    Cedric is planning to place more files on the site next week cause this one was pretty long because of the introducting music. The most difficult scene to record so far was one that we completed last night-- being the Anakin and Padmé fireplace scene--- poor Cedric had to get his timing perfect to coincide with the soundtrack for this scene--- took about an hour in total until the scene was completed, so yeh, we've put ALOT of work into this parody!!

But so far, there's one scene that I can't stop laughing about---- this being the scene where Jango and Boba leave Kamino--- just in time for Obi-Wan to see them leaving....... You'll have to wait to find out why :D

6. Firiath

Ratings:
    +790 / 5 / -0
    Meh... I can't wait and I don't want to wait any longer! :D

7. Cascador

Cascador Who's Anakin?

Ratings:
    +384 / 0 / -0
    you'll have to wait:D

8. Cascador

Cascador Who's Anakin?

Ratings:
    +384 / 0 / -0
    The making of scene 1: Scene 1: The scene starts with the main title theme from episode II. We hear a ship flying, but it’s not the from senator Amidala. It’s actually a small part of an explosion in my sound files. The ship lands, but again it’s not from Amidala’s, but another ship. We simply didn’t use the one from episode II, because the whole flying and landing of the ship was too long and we couldn’t cut it shorter because of the music. Some recordings (the one of Padmé and Cordé were done by Tori, Typho by myself) and the ship explodes but it was not the explosion from the ship in episode II. The recording of our voices continues until we are in the senate. The voice of Palpatine was done by me (I didn’t think I did a good job there, but the line was funny, well Tori think so) The cheering is actually from episode VI when the Empire is defeated. It was from the planet Tatooine. The groaning is just done by myself and Tori dubbed several times to make it sound that there were more people groaning. We added an echo to the whole scene to make it sound like it was in a big room (like in the senate).

Than we turn to Palpatine’s office where you can hear the introduction music of. All the voices were done by me except of course the one of Padmé. The scene is much shorter than the one from episode II itself. We turn to Padmé’s apartment. You can hear the introduction music. I guess it’s not hard to believe that I sang “Macho Man” Myself…
    Anakin and Obi-Wan’s voices are done by me in this parody. But JarJar’s voice was actually done by Tori. I did his voice in the first parody, but I think she did a better job than me, although she denies it. Humility I guess. I think it’s clear in the elevator where Obi-Wan’s sexuality lies. And it’s too clear where the one from Anakin lies when he sees Padmé. We added some lines what Anakin is thinking. To give the impression that he was thinking it and not saying it, we added an echo to his voice.

9. Firiath

Ratings:
    +790 / 5 / -0

You sang Macho Man????????

10. Padmé

Padmé Mrs Cascador

Ratings:
    +205 / 0 / -0
    Hahaha in the parody-- yes he did :D

11. Cascador

Cascador Who's Anakin?

Ratings:
    +384 / 0 / -0
    you didn't notice I sang macho man in the parody? I guess you didn't download it:(

12. Firiath

Ratings:
    +790 / 5 / -0
    I did, but my soundcard still doesn't work. I wait until there are more scenes so that I can burn them on a CD and then listen to it.

13. Cascador

Cascador Who's Anakin?

Ratings:
    +384 / 0 / -0
    Monday the next scene will be added...at this moment we did 24 scenes. My guess is we have 17 more to do!

14. Firiath

Ratings:
    +790 / 5 / -0
    Hey! Cyllíeth told me about a new scene. Hey, it's monday, isn't it? :D

15. Cascador

Cascador Who's Anakin?

Ratings:
    +384 / 0 / -0
    I've uploaded the second part of the parody which is shorter but better. The mistake we made with the first part is that it is too long. With all the mixing and inserting of dialogue, music and sound effects, the quality of the file gets a lot worse. Plus we changed the humour a bit, cause It was, I admit exagerated, too perverse, especially the dialogue

16. Firiath

Ratings:
    +790 / 5 / -0
    Hey, any news? What about next scenes? More!!

17. Padmé

Padmé Mrs Cascador

Ratings:
    +205 / 0 / -0
    Well, in a few days Anakin will post the next scene--- but it will be a very long time until you've heard everything--- it's still in the making!!! The last scene we did is actually not so funny, but its important to the story, so you will have to listen to it aswell

In the mean time what did you think of the second part?

• Like Like x 1
  18. Firiath

Ratings:
    +790 / 5 / -0
    Couldn't listen to it.... *sobs* I wanted to put it on a floppy-disc to listen to it on Eric's computer, but... there are two problems: 1. The files are too large, and 2. Where are my floppy-discs?!?!
    I also wanted to ask my mother if I could download the files with her PC, but I'm not allowed to download stuff with it.
    So I have to wait until there are more scenes, so that I can burn them on a CD. My last CD. ^^

19. Lady Cyllíeth

Lady Cyllíeth WillExplodeUnderPressure

Ratings:
    +169 / 0 / -0
    Don't you have an USB stick?

20. Padmé

Padmé Mrs Cascador

Ratings:
    +205 / 0 / -0
    Cant u listen to them at Cyllieth's house?