episode 2: tag team duel, and the amazing hell in a cage

Discussion in 'Sempai High' started by I. R. Shogun, Jan 12, 2006.

1. Via_Amarth

Via_Amarth Wicked Me

Ratings:
    +28 / 0 / -0
    Via grinned insanely at Met. "Ofcourse I know that I'm bleeding, darling. I heard you were supposed to too. But," she pressed a hand against his side where he had hurt himself the previous day and saw him strain not to wince, "only an old scratch bothering you. How come?" Met told her kindof what had happened and Via grinned again. "I would have loved to se that stunt, oh and ofcourse your halfnaked body covered with bruises. Shame you faked them." She shook her head and looked him from tip to toe. Seemingly mumnbeling to herself she said "I guess some are just to weak to take it." But she knew he heard, that was the point.

Smiling her wicked half-smile she tapped the door to the nurse and slid inside, not taking her eyes of Met's until the door was closed, all the while a maniacal glare in her emerald orbs.

The nurse tended to her wounds with practiced movements while she spoke in a, to Via, unfriendly cold voice. Sure, the nurse might be good, but for some reason she did not like Via at all, but Via did not care. "You're skinny, girl, you need to eat more." Via didn't listen just said "mhm...", uninterested of the subject." I mean it. You're still pretty, but if you continue like this you'll get weak, your body will take strength from your muscles and you wont be able to fight, as we all know you're so fond of." Via grunted in answer. She knew all that allready, she just hadn't had any appetite when taking greenity. "I did eat pancakes for breakfast today..." The nurse stood up while Via took on tyhe clean clothes she had been given. "Well then I want you to write down everything you eat in this book and show it to me at the end of the week. If need be I'll have to put you on a diet concisting of more than chocolate." "More than chocolate but still chocolate right?" "Ah, so that's your weakness? Well we'll see, if you eat anything more than that, it should be okay. Now go, you have classes to attend to, don't you?" Via grunted again. "I guess so...bye."

She closed the door behind her and saw that Met was still outside. "What's the matter with you? Want to carry my bag or what?" The half-smile slid on again. "Miss Biatch in there want's me to go eat. I wouldn't do it if I weren't hungry. But can you belive it? She f*cking wants me to write a bloody diary over what I eat! Curse that green shit for ever entering my life..." The last part she mumbled, not thinking of that she maybe shouldn't tell Met, he would surely get it out all over school. But did that really matter? "Well anyways I'm off for the cafeteria. You comming?"

2. Lillith Forbid

Lillith Forbid Returned Queen of Bondage

Ratings:
    +67 / 0 / -0
    In the distance she heard the bell signalling that lunch was over. Sighing a bit, she finished her lunch and stretched out a bit. Lillith was worried about Via, she had to admit it. Yawning a bit, she figured skipping class wont gain much or wont loose much. Shrugging a bit, Lillith decided to look for Via. The one thing she was worried about most was that Professor Queer had beaten her once again. Of course he would, for calling her in like that. Slinging her backpack over her shoulderm she headed down the hallway.

A clinking sound was comming from her pack, Curious, she blinked and opened her pack. Irght after a first glance , she looked around for any sign of Via. None. Taking out the green vial, she held it up once again. Well, first she cursed herself for not remembering to throw it out. Well She couldnt do it here. Via might find it around the school. Looking over her shoulder once again, she sniffed the top of the vial, she took the cork out. A smell overwhelmed her, making her cry out in disgust. Darkness was whirlling aorund her head.She heard scream in the backround, ringing around in her ears like a bell. Her own mouth was open in a silent scream as her eyes roled back into her head. Weakly taking the cork,she slammed it back on the vial. The smell remained, however and as soon as she dropped the vial,it crashed to the floor and shattered, spreading greenity everywhere. eYes rolled back, she collapsed onthe floor and everything went black. Only the smell remained and the horror she had seen.

3. Rosgwak

Rosgwak The Masked Warrior

Ratings:
    +20 / 0 / -0
    After a few hours, Rosgwak grew bored and restless of his training. He'd been training well, and it was clear that his wound didn't hinder his abilities to any catastrophic end. Looking restlessly at the clock on his wall, he vaguely wondered what his last class of the day was. If he hurried, he could make it back to school, possibly in time to see Met receive his beating, but he could definitely catch the last lesson or two. However, there was the chance he'd only arrive early enough to stand waiting anxiously until the matches began. Shaking his head, Rosgwak sheathed his swords and hurried for the door. He couldn't stand around doing nothing all day, so school it was.

--------

Walking through the halls, Rosgwak smiled. He'd arrived just to catch the very end of Met's beating. But even watching one lash, he could tell Met had been faking the whole thing, and casting illusions. It was... amusing, to see some of the things Met did. Now, Rosgwak was just walking the halls, trying to find where Met had run off to. He still had to thank him after all. But suddenly Rosgwak stopped as he saw a figure lying on the floor ahead of him.

Breaking into a run, Rosgwak hurried up, and kneeling down, he gently turned the girl's head, and gasped in surprise. It was Lilith. Looking down, he saw a puddle of green.... stuff, spreading in a pool near his feet. Pulling out his flask, he quickly scooped some of it into the flask, then replaced it on his hip. He'd ask afterwards what it was. But for now, Lilith needed help. So, picking her up, Rosgwak hurried to the doctor's ward, and saw Nurse Curth near the table. Seeing Lilith's limp form in Rosgwak's arms, Nurse Curth suddenly looked worried.
    "What's wrong?" she asked.
    "I don't know." Rosgwak simply replied. "I found her like this in the corridor, and I need you to make sure she's fine." he said, placing Lilith on the doctor's bed, then sitting down to wait.

4. Plish

Plish Soul Sailing Psychonaut

on mountain of fire, waiting for the ash to guide
    Ratings:
    +89 / 0 / -0
    Walking to the farthest court away from his locker, Plish realized that he wouldn't be able to eat lunch, otherwise, he'll be late for his next class. Trying to conceal a frown, he was determined to lift his mood by watching Met get punished, like he deserved, Plish entered the Fourth Court. Upon arriving to the front of the crowd Plish noticed that as Met was taking off his shirt and lying down on the table, he perfomed several seals, most likely from those animes he had seen. He was most sure that it was concentration, not pain showing on Met's face, yet the crowd seemed pleased enough, so there was to be no changing it.

Turning away, disappointed at Met's trickery, Plish noticed something shining silver in the dirt, almost fully buried. Strolling over to it, trying to seem inconspicuous, Plish unburied the object to find a kind of bracelet. It was very wide, most likely covering about a quarter of his forearm, it was the color of black and seemed to be made of metal with four silver bands starpped around it, that glinted red in the sun light. Frowning in thought and examing it, Plish didn't hear the footsteps or notice the sight of the people surrounding him. Jumping up, startled, he slipped the bracelet on without thinking, and turned to the leader.

"What do you want?" Plish asked, not missing the huge mask covering the kids broken nose. He very obviously didn't have Nurse Curth, by the look of of his tear stained face. Or maybe he did, the kid did faint at the sight of his own blood. What does he want now, another broken nose?

"I want pay back for what you did to my face!" he said fiercely motioning the others to move in. The others charged at Plish and he was only able to block. Ducking and dodging Plish was finally able to get a hit in, he punched a guys knee, while ducking a high kick, and accidently breaking it. Seeing that the others fled, but the first was ahead of them all, like his life was in danger.

Sighing to himself, he was surprised to find that nobody had noticed that little incident. Walking away from the body on the ground Plish resumed his study of the bracelet, trying to pull it off. If he yelped when he couldn't tug it off, he yelled even louder when it started to burn. Surely someone heard that, when they ask what was wrong, they will aid me, Plish thought woozily as he started to feel a little faint headed. Seeing that nobody was even looking at him, he made his way towards the water fountain. Taking a few sips and catching his breat seemed to be enough as it started to cool.

Plish decided to eat something, even if it did mean missing his class, P.E. didn't really mean anything anyways. Settling down with his peanut-butter and jelly sandwich and orange juice as the bell rang, he silently began to eat.

Last edited: Jan 31, 2006
  5. Lord_Croanan

Lord_Croanan King and Conquerer

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0
    Luther was sleeping. He wasn't supposed to be sleeping. He can't sleep. He knew this, his body didn't need to sleep, it was freaky, but ever since his training began, he didn't need sleep ever again. But now Luther was sleeping, and as far as he could tell, he had fallen asleep in the middle of the hallway. Master Belin, the oversized cat was in his dreams, he was calling, warning, yelling about something, but what it was Luther couldn't tell. Finally, as if by sheer willpower, the cat broke through an invisible barrier in Luther's mind and landed right next to him.

"Luther, my student, hes here."
    "Who?"
    Master Belin simply gazed into his eyes. Suddenly, as if a floodgate had opened, memories rushed into Luther's mind, threating to overpower him. He was finally able to pick out bits and peices. The puppet master was here. Luther knew he had never met him, that these memories were not his, but somehow, he realized that this was going to become a battle he was going to have to be a part of.

More memories flooded in, scenes of a little boy in a small house, abused and neglated, with only dolls that his father had given him as a joke to play with. Another scene, the boy was older, and he had discovered his extreme level of psy enegy. His father laughing at the T.V, beer bottles strewn around him. Than suddenly, the china doll coming to life on the table next to him, and than a scream.

Luther couldn't stand it, the memories, he knew they would get worse. Suddenly, the boy again, a young man, with the only women he had ever loved now betraying him, leaving his life shattered. More dolls coming to life, more screams, more death. Than, daylight, sirens, gunshots, the young man laying dead in the corner of a warehouse.

Luther was shaken, somehow, this all related to him, somehow, this was going to drag him in. The next scene was that of a boy, in modern times, he had a broken knee, and he was cursing a student named Plish. He crawled over to his back pack and pulled out a book. A student that was from the same school saw him pulling it out and started yelling. The other didn't care. he chanted words and than went into a fit, coughing, shaking, and vomiting on himself. Suddenly, he stopped. The puppetmaster was here. The boy got up, oblivious to his broken knee. He hobbled out, searching, wanting, hating.

Luther breathed again. Master Belin finally spoke. "Luther, that boy summeded the puppet master thinking he could get revenge, but no one controls the puppet master, he has his own agenda. That day you saw him dead, I will tell you now, no amount of bullets could have killed him. I was a student at the time at Sempi High, and i had trailed him on a hunch. Only my sword Bynushi and the magic skills of my sister banished him forever. Luther, I am now just a shadow in this world, a guiding force for students in Sempi High. You are the closet thing to me on this earth, he will go for you."

Luther gulped, this was not going to be good. He woke now, and went of to the cafiteria, he needed to think, to plan, his life was at stake.

Back at his house, a maniquin sat in a chair. In place of his left hand was an ice hook. In the Library there was another in the Librarians office. He was slowly rubbing a kife he'd found in the kitchen. The boy with the broken knee simply hobbled on down a street, looking for something.

6. I. R. Shogun

I. R. Shogun Midnight Demon

Ratings:
    +304 / 0 / -0
    I. R. walked out of the weight room again. Lunch period was over, time for the last period of the day. He climbed the stairs quickly and entered the class. Although it was study hall the teacher seemed to think it was a real class, but it didn't matter to him. The fighting was going to begin two hours after school. Despite all the risk, all the injury, the cage was calling to him. The shaking in his hands began again, this time he had some control over it. He wasn't nervous anymore, he was in go mode. No matter what happened, until he was in the cage he wouldn't care, he just wanted to fight, to find out why this corporation had targeted sempai high.

After several minutes of shaking the teache demanded he stop or leave. He didn't have to be told twice, I. R. stood and left, almost as if he'd wanted that exact command. As he walked he saw that floating, thing again. STaring into the red dot at it's center he pointed a finger commandingly, almost like a professional wrestler when giving a promo, "Tell your master to be sure to show up at the fights tonight, I want to see the look in his eyes when I show him why the Gan model is just as weak as the Billy!" Now he pointed a thumb to himself, "I'll show you it's not a matter of just knowing the techniques, or being strong, the true strength of a fighter isn't something that can just be programmed into you, it's something you must learn through real experience, it's the fire that never goes out, the warrior's spirit, it's all about heart!" In the back of his mind I. R. was glad he'd forget everything he'd said by tomorrarow, because if he'd heard it from anywhere else he'd know just how corny he sounded.

7. Via_Amarth

Via_Amarth Wicked Me

Ratings:
    +28 / 0 / -0
    Shortly after Via and Met turned to go to the cateferia Via heard someone running down the corridor and stopped when the form of prince charming carrying an unconsious girl in his arms came towards them. He didn't stop when he reached them but passed and went in to nurse Curth, bidding her to take care of the girl.

Via had recognised the girl as her best friend at first glanse and a cold hand gripped at her heart. When the smell of greenity - she could not be mistaken on that awfull but enchanting smell, it called to her even in her dreams - reached her nostrils the grip grew even stronger, squeezed her heart without mercy. Via was not a religious girl but at that point she prayed for Lillith, hoped that greenity had not gotten a grip on her too and that she would be okay. She herself knew it was very hard to resist the call of the darkness. The first time she had taken it it had been blended with water and she hadn't passed out, just gotten a bit light-headed. But now...the vial she had given to Lillith - why the hell had she given it to Lillith??!!! - was a strong concentration of the liquid with barely no water at all. What a fool she was. A worthless piece of crap drug-addict who did not deserve anything at all, especially not such a good friend as Lillith.

Via walked up to the bed where nurse Curth stood as a question-mark, an expression of utter worry at the nurse's face. Via realized the nurse know not what to do, not strange since greenity was illegal and very hard to come by. Via wouldn't be surprised if she was the first student ever at their school to take the drug or to even get to know of it.

"Try to give her lots of water, it should weaken it out and hopefully she'll be okay with as little sideffects as possible. If she lets me, I'll look after her until she's allright again." Via said this in a blank voice while she laid a shaking hand on her friends forehead, stroking away some strands of hair. She did not registrate the nurse nodding her agreement and running of to get water, she didn't notice if anyone was looking at her. All she thought of was her friend and her own stupidity. "I should go kill myself." She mumbled.

The nurse came with the water and Via backed away into the corner to let her treat Lil. the fumes of greenity toxicated her mind and she started shaking. She had to throw her arms around herself to try and stop. Determined not to give away to the drug she locked her gaze on her friend's lifeless face and gritted her teeth. Pray tell her friend would make it without any sideffects or a desire for more. Lillith was strong, she would make it. Via had to belive that.

8. Lord_Croanan

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0
    Luther stumbled again. "Freak" he thought to himself. "I'm sleepy, i need pills, now." He than remembered he had promised the librarian he would help her out. Stumbling again, he opened the door, and instantly noticed how cold it was in there....and deserted. "Hello?" nobody answered. He was getting this creepy feeling he was being watched. Suddenly, the door to the librarians office opened up and a manaquin stepped out. Actually, a more acurate term would be hobbled. It started walking towards him. Every step was shaky, as if it was unsure where to place its foot. The knife in its hand gleamed dangerously. Luther took one step foward, and than sent out a kick that took off its left arm. He than planted his pointer finger in the center of its chest, and with one movement, sent his nail through the other side. The manaquin fell akwardly.

Luther smiled, what a loser. Suddenly, Luther had another tingle. He saw the house he was renting, empty, which he realized had just been occupied by another manaquin, but where was it now? His question was answered when it came through the window. It raised its arm and swung an icehook and Luther. He wisped behind it and grabbed its head. Whith one fluid motion he ripped it off. Luther stood there for awhile and than disposed of them. The puppet king, what a stupid name, and was soon going to be forgotten when Luther hunted him down.

Luther stumpled again. Jeeze, why was he tired. He made his way to the nurses office and opened it. A woman who he assumed to be the nurse was treating a girl on the bed, and near the wall he recogized Via from when he first arrived. "Oh my gosh, what happened?" he wispered when he caught site of Lillith.

9. Oddrun

Oddrun I speak languages.

Ratings:
    +200 / 1 / -0
    Oddrun was quite surprised how many injuries there was in school so far. Nurse Curth was busy all the time, sometimes she even needed doctor Humber's help. Of course injuries were normal in Sempai High but this year there was plenty of it.
    Today Oddrun saw Rosgwak carrying unconsious Lilith to nurse's room. It was worrying her. She didn't know Lil as well as Via did but she thought of her as a really nice person and great fighter. Being unconcious doesn't bode well. 'I hope nurse Curth will be able to help her' she thought. Then she saw Via going to nurse's room too, looking very worried about Lilith. Oddrun noticed bloody stains on her t-shirt. 'It looks that there's happening a lot in school these days and I'm missing it. But if participating in it means to have serious wounds then I don't know if I want to.'
    Oddrun went to cafeteria, bought a chocolate bar and took a seat. Eating she heard people talking about Lilith. It seemed that she fainted here. Nobody have seen how it happened but when she collapsed Rosgwak suddenly appeared, took her in his arms and run out. 'A hero rescuing a beautiful girl... damn, I feel like in some sort of anime...'

10. Lillith Forbid

Ratings:
    +67 / 0 / -0
    Her mind was bogged down. The forms of empty dreams drifted acrossed her mind, smelling of greenity. The figures grasped at her, calling for the drug and chanting eerily. Holding back a scream, Lillith grit her dream teeth and waited until this terrible dream died. Hopefullly it was soon. tHis dreary scene and these sorrowful figures filled her with dread. Lillith didnt like the feeling, and would've soon dismissed it. Voices echoed around her. The voices of her friends, not theses figures.

"I found her like this in the corridor, and I need you to make sure she's fine

Rosgwak? Smiling to herself, she sat down and waited for the dream to pass. It must be worrieing to look after her. Trying to call back, she put her dream head inside of her hands.

"Try to give her lots of water, it should weaken it out and hopefully she'll be okay with as little sideffects as possible. If she lets me, I'll look after her until she's allright again."

She felt a smooth touch on her forehead and tried to draw her hands to touch the hands of her friend.

" Via I didnt mean it" She murmured, closing her eyes. When she peeked them open, she found herself blankly staring at the nurses office, via, Rosgwak, and Luther all staring at her. blinking, she put a hand to her mouth as she felt her stomach jerk, the strong smell of greenity in the air.

11. Meteorain

Meteorain Magical & Mystical

Ratings:
    +150 / 0 / -0
    Meteorain had been walking to the cafeteria, following in Via's wake. It was then that suddely Via left him by himself at the cafeteria doors. He didn't know why she had suddenly left, all he knew was, she spotted some people to her left,a nd then just left.

Oh well. Maybe she can't handle being in my awesome precense he thought to himself. He wasn't really feeling that hungry. Turning back around he decided to head home for a bit. Last class...what was it....Geography? He could skip that. Plus he needed to have a bit of a nap, and refer to some anime before the match later on.

He really hoped someone would challenge him, especially that idiot form last time that was mouthing off, and threatening him. Too bad there wasn't enough time he thought. If he doens't challenge me, then I'll bloody well challenge him. Noone refuses a fight...they get kicked out as a disgrace.

Changing his course he headed over to the parking lot, to grab his bike, when he spotted his all time "favourite" person, leaving what looked like the Nurse's area, and now being waylaid by a bunch of fangirls.

"Well, well, well" he said as he approached the stricken looking Rosgawk, "So Sir Queer-a-lot. I think you have something to say to me?" he said grinning. These little fangirls were going to get some serious culture shock when they're all time favourite bishounen is going to be thanking him, the anti-thesis of what Rosgwak was.

12. Via_Amarth

Via_Amarth Wicked Me

Ratings:
    +28 / 0 / -0
    Her body froze and she stopped breathing for a second as Lillith startted to blink and then murmured something about that she didn't eman it. As soon as Via got out of the temporary paralyze, pretty soon, she took the few steps up to the bed where her friend lay and sat down on her knees beside her. She stroked Lilliths cheek and leaned her own against the bed, looking with her friends with sorrow and selfdisgust in her eyes.

"I'm so sorry Lillith, I shouldn't have made you just...I was too weak I couldn't... oh baby please forgive me, I'll do anything you want of me."

She figured she should stop brushing her fingers over her friend, but she couldn't make herself do it. She knew it had not been fatal, not threatening to her friends life, but still Lillith had suffered and it was all Via's fault, for beeing such a goddamn weak-minded drug-addict. Had not Lillith been there and hurt, Via would have lost herself and succumbed to the smell of greenity, she might have even started searching for the source. But she didn't, and she had all to thank her friend Lillith for, but she herself felt like a lousy betrayer and she wanted to do anything, anything, to make it up to her.

13. I. R. Shogun

Ratings:
    +304 / 0 / -0
    I. R. had been wandering the halls aimlessly. After awhile he was met with an overwhelmingly aweful scent. He covered his airpaths as he staggered back. He moved into the bathroom and wetted some paper towels, then used them to cover his mouth, allowing him to breath without encountering that smell. Going back into the hall he saw what was producing it. A large pool sat in the middle of the next hall. Some strange green substance. No one was in the hall, he assumed because of the stench. Classes would be getting out in a while, and he didn't have anything to do so, instead of waiting for a janitor he desided to take care of it. He walked back down two halls to a janitor's closet, took out a mop and pale of water. Going back to the puddle he got to work. It was strange, the stuff hardly absorbed into the mop, and it seemed to mix with the water in a very strange way, not normal difusion, more like it absorbed the water.

He toiled with this mess for longer than he'd expected. By the time he'd finished it was less than five minutes until school was over. He hastily exited the building and made for a nearby storm ditch. He dumped the "water" from the pail in the ditch's drain, along with the mop after a little coaxing. He then crushed the pail and threw it in the drain with his mask. The smell was still strong, even though the stuff was underground, but it was much less pungant than before. I. R. took several steps away, looking into the drain, what was that stuff? He desided not to dwell on it, it was gone now. He left as quickly as he could, not wanting to be around that god aweful stink. He went back to the school to see the others. SOmething told him he wa missing something.

14. Dragn9

Dragn9 Sorcerer Supreme

Ratings:
    +175 / 0 / -0
    Dragn sat in Advanced Magic, he had had two magic classes back to back and had decided to skip lunch and watching Met's beating to practice some summons. He now sat there, his sword hanging over the back of his chair. He couldn't understand why someone had broken into his locker and had not stolen the sword but an advanced magic textbook? That was not a very valuable item to steal since anyone could purchase it in the school bookstore. He continued to sit there pondering as Prof Shin went over the requirements in order to create a ball of flames. Boring Dragn thought...this guy is worst then me when it comes to perfecting a spell before moving onto the next one. It was the same way last year. Dragn had taken it upon himself to do his own private studies. He had also come across a ancient spellbook during his venture over seas. He had gone to a monastary with some old monks to further his skills in the use of a sword and also to strengthen his mind. He had been searching around the place when he found it. It contained spells of unspeakable powers. Dragn could not perform any as of yet since his experience and power could not perform them. But he studied them daily hoping to one day master some of the spells.

"Dragn?" he quickly came out of his thoughts as he noticed someone talking to him. "Dragn, I said could you demonstrate how to create the ball of flame?" Prof Shin asked with an annoyed look on his face. "Um.. yeah sure" Dragn lifted his hand palm up and without the slightest bit of effort a huge ball of flame appeared and floated there. The prof's eyes widened in amazement "You didn't even do the necessary steps to prepare yourself in order to create it!" Dragn shrugged he had come along way in his magic and summoning skills and usually needed very little effort to create those powers that he had studied hard to perfect. "Most students aren't able to create a flame that large and keep it burning for that long!!" The teacher continued. Dragn quickly closed his palm dispersing the flame. The teacher looked at him suspiciously then continued on. Dragn peered over at the students textbook beside him and tried to follow along. But his mind wandered again...for some odd reason someone had broken into his locker earlier and had stolen his. He wasn't one to expend energy and place spells on his locker because he knew the only thing of value in his locker was his sword...but that was also the only thing that had a magical ward on it. Enough of that he thought, I bet I'll find out eventually.

He then thought of the events occuring after school. Dragn could not wait until tonights matches, there will be so many happening tonight and he was especially looking forward to the tag team match. He couldn't wait to see a certain someone in action. He smiled to himself. Oh and then he heard rumors of Shogun's hell in a cage, one that Dragn knew would be just as entertaining since Shogun was no novice to that sort of match. Dragn felt sorry for the sucker who would be facing Shogun tonight.

The bell rang and Dragn picked up his sword and slung it across his back then picked up his personal spell book and placed it in his backpack and flung it over his shoulder. He then walked out of the class room. He had two hours before the matches perhaps he would go find Via.

As he is walking out he notices Shogun making his way into the school. Where has he been? he wondered.

15. Lillith Forbid

Ratings:
    +67 / 0 / -0
    It was almost amusing how the just froze and stared at her. She felt like time itself had stopped because Lillith had regained concieousness. yet, she didnt laugh, didnt grin, only shook her head silently at Via, who had kneeled next to her, stoking her chin, saying to her

"I'm so sorry Lillith, I shouldn't have made you just...I was too weak I couldn't... oh baby please forgive me, I'll do anything you want of me."

Shaking her head until she could feel her ears ringing painfully, Lillith opened her mouth and said shakingly to her friend . " No, Via. Its not your fault. I was supposed to get rid of it, but I was curious" She smiled weakly and removed her friends hand from her cheek, although she was happy to have it there. Lilith leaned up and embraced Via in a hug, her strength soon regaining. The smell was the worst part. Sighing, she grinned meekly and said into her friend ear.

" anyways, I just passed out. It just was storng and gave me a fright. Its not your fault seriously." She lied, of course, to soothe her friend guilt. It gave her more than a fright. It turned her inside out. Pulling back, she kissed her gently on the cheek and grinned, her sparkle back. " I'm good now, just that smell is in the air" SHe wrinkled her nose.

16. Lord_Croanan

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0
    Luther got up from leaning against the wall and timidly made his way over to the bed. He was bad with this, he was mostly a solitary person and had no clue what to do, besides running errands for the nurse. He noticed Lillith was still weak, so he refrained from asking her any questions. Instead, he decided to get more meds for Nurse Curth.

He jogged to a super center while listening to mr. snyder's mandarin lecture on his ipod. "I need a car" he thought to himself. "In fact, i need a freakin job, my summer money ain't gonna last me much longer." After paying for the meds Luther jogged back to the school and handed them over. He looked over at Lillith and than sat down against the wall with a paper. Nothing much he noted in the way of white collar jobs, but he noticed a applicantion for a job in a mercades factory. That, he could do. He flippped out his cell and made a quick job interview date outside. He got himself a coke and some drinks for the others. Going back in, he sat down and waited.

17. I. R. Shogun

Ratings:
    +304 / 0 / -0
    I. R. was heading for the office when he ran into Dragn. He didn't have time to talk, and it was clear Dragn was leaving, so the two simply nodded to one another as they passed. Shogun valued Dragn as an ally, he was smart, powerful, and he could handle himself without needing to be directed. But the two rarely had time to talk these days, they had very busy schedules, but that would slow down as they got back into the swing of school. At least he hoped so, Dragn was a good guy, and pretty easy to talk to.

He was about to get to the main office to try and locate the others when he heard Via, seeming uncharacteristicly emotional, "I'm so sorry Lillith, I shouldn't have made you just...I was too weak I couldn't... oh baby please forgive me, I'll do anything you want of me." He paused, what was happening, as he went to the nurses office he heard Lillith, but couldn't make out what she said. It didn't matter, he knew something was happening and it involved two of his friends, not to mention people who had a match that night. "What happened?" he asked as he stepped through the door to see Lil on the table, Via's eyes red like she was holding back tears, and that new guy, he hadn't caught his name sitting against the wall. He thought about asking them about that stuff from the hall, but he'd wait until he knew everyone was alright.

18. AcrobaticHippo

AcrobaticHippo Determined

In Turtleopia, training Elan's turtles :P
    Ratings:
    +43 / 0 / -0
    Jnanee rolled her eyes as she shuffled to the Fourth Court. Waste precious time to see a student getting beaten up? Not that she cared about Met's bones being broken; she was pretty sure he could handle it, since it was obviously not his first time getting beaten up.I've got so much of Advanced Magic homework and I have to ditch that for this.

She made sure to pass the canteen and get a chocolate bar before reaching the destination. A crowd of students were already gathering, some of the freshmen whispering among each other. She trudged to the back of the crowd and flopped onto a bench, making sure to hide behind one particularly big and burly senior.Physics after this...then Computer Studies...oh joy.

She slowly unwrapped her chocolate bar and munched on it, drifting off to Dreamland while the freshmen went "Oooh! Aaah!" Students were not allowed to eat outside the cafeteria, but this time she did not care. She needed her energy levels to be up, and she was not going to abide by school rules if it meant fainting and being carried to Nurse Curth.

When the bell signalling the end of lunch rang, Jnanee stood up and walked over to the Physics lab, tossing her wrapper in the rubbish can. She liked her Physics teacher last year; he was a very nice person who encouraged questions. She wondered how this year's teacher, a Mr Jenson, would be like.

--timeskip--

Physics was fun, Jnanee thought as she exited the classroom with a small smile on her face. They were given two experiments to do and she did one of them quite well, but got the numbers slightly inaccurate on the other one. When Mr Jenson used her mistake as an example to the class and exagerated her shaky hands when holding the pendulum and told the class that it was not very accrate, she raised her hand and said, "But Mr Jenson, your simulation of my error was not accurate either."

She laughed slightly and walked home, waving to the pizza hut owner on the way. As she stepped through the doorway, she saw her mother resting on the couch, looking rather worried.

Jnanee went up to her. "What's wrong, Ma?" Her mother was a nurse at some other high school; Jnanee had wanted her mother to be the nurse at her high school, though her mother thought otherwise, saying that she wanted to "be loyal to her old high school".

Her mother looked up. "You know Nurse Curth is my friend? She was talking to me during her break...no, Jnanee, wipe that look off your face, it was not gossip...something about many injuries occuring in your high school...some are not even physical...take care of yourself, okay?"

Jnanee dropped her bag on the sofa. "Ma, I'm a summoner, I can take care of myself."

"You're not the captain though, Dragn or whatsisname is," her mother retorted. Her eyes then softened. "I'm your mother and I'm naturally concerned for you. The injuries have happened to people who can fight. Just be careful, okay?"

Jnanee looked at her and nodded. "Yes, okay Ma..."

19. Via_Amarth

Via_Amarth Wicked Me

Ratings:
    +28 / 0 / -0
    Via looked a bit suspiscious at Lillith, she knew her friend tried to take the guilt off of her and, for once, she accepted her to do so and pushed the thoughts out of her head. Shortly after I.R came into the room. "What happened?" he asked. "What the ****, everyone has to come in here?" Via set her expression to anger instead, that and a wicked grin. she pushed her best friend a bit. "Get up sleepy-head. The sooner we get out of here the sooner you'll escape from the smell." She stuck out her ythounge at Lil, trying to be positive and joke again. She damn hell no she was not going to cry, there was no reason to and the anger masked that pretty well.

She turned her attention to I.R. "Well heya, what happened is there was a slight accident with a..thing that made strong little Lil loose her balance. Prince charming saved her from falling, took her to the tower, slew the dragon at the way and gave her a kiss of true love. And now they'll live happily ever after and stop whiningabout the smell. That it, after the fight." She grinned. "You buying it?" Via chuckled and walked out of the room, a bit hesitant to leave Lillith but figuring she was in good hands. She fought to keep the concered and bitter look out of her face and for the tiredness not to show.

20. Lillith Forbid

Ratings:
    +67 / 0 / -0
    Blinking as I.R. came in, she sighed and tried not to look embarrassed. Look here, lillith the fighter and friends with the most popular fighter in school is in the nurses office becuase she passed out from a wicked smell. Rubbing her eyes, she wondered how pathetic she looked.

"What the ****, everyone has to come in here?"

Lillith sighed and shook her head, trying to get a word in at via's ranting. " Via... Its okay, I'm up..." But she was cut off as Via explained things a bit too sarcastically to I.R. Blushing to the roots of her brown hair, she poked her friend sharply and scowled at her. " Thanks for the sympathy" She rolled her eyes and threw a medical pillow at her friend as she headed towards the door. Looking back to Ir.R as Via left, she shrugged " I just passed out, nothing much. I guess Ros carried me here. No kisses or horses or anything" She snorted at Via explanation and got up shakingly. " There. All better for the time being" she grinned to them.