episode 2: tag team duel, and the amazing hell in a cage

Discussion in 'Sempai High' started by I. R. Shogun, Jan 12, 2006.

1. Via_Amarth

Via_Amarth Wicked Me

Ratings:
    +28 / 0 / -0
    After a short while someone tapped her on her shoulder and she looked up to see Dragn standing there. She removed the headphones and turned of the mp3, looking at him while doing so. She wasn't surprised but she was happy he had come. However thath did not last long, he excused himself almost immediatly and Via had no chanche to answer before he left.

As he walked away she sat up on the bench. Looking his way she didn't notcie Lillith sneaking up on her. "New boyfriend?" Lil asked, grinning. Via returned the grin with one of her wicked half-smile, however it was tinted with something else, not strange when her thoughts where still at D9. Her friends persistance amused her, normally the grin would have been enough. But not this time no, Lillith wanted to know all the details. Via chukled softly. "Well as in he interests me. You know I like fire." She shook her head with a sparkle in her eyes who was lead again to the place where he had disappeared.

Via then pushed her friend in the shoulder as she stood up. She wasn't to open up her heart like this, so uncharacteristic of her, and especially not in public. "But what about you Lil? Brushing your hair just like that, someone you want to look pretty for? Cause if so, just brushing it won't do it, dear, you need serious help." She laughed and muffled her friends hair, sticking out her thounge at her. There was nothing wrong with her friends look, at all, and she knew it. But why had she been so vain? Via shrugged it off.

"So, you looking forward to the fight tonight, hun?" She said as they started walking down the corridor. "I'm sure prince charming will be there." She added with a sly smile. Eventhough the addiction took much of her, she wasn't blind to such important things as for what her best friend was doing. Now it was her time to raise her eyebrow and say "Well....?"

2. Meteorain

Meteorain Magical & Mystical

Ratings:
    +150 / 0 / -0
    Meteorain made hs way back to the maths class, but by the time he got there the bell had rung, and indicated that the lesson had ended. He grumbled to himself, he was going to finish off that question aswell. Whatever, like he cared. Packing up the books, he tied them together.

This was rather unconventional, sicne people had not done this since god knows when. Everyone had a bag now days. But he hated carrying something so annoying on his back. Plus, he had a locker. Which was where he was heading now.

Upon reaching his locker, he opened it and the inside of his locker with chalk caught his attention. Huh...48 rejections. Would he make it 49 today? He grinned stupidly to himself...what can I do this time?

Chucking his books into his locker, he took none out, as he locked his locker. He had a free period now, and then it would be lunch. Soon, he would finally get something to goddamn eat. As he walked away from his locker, and down the corridor, he heard the PA system blare out a message.

"Will Student Meteorain ID number 12567 report to the disciplinary office" it voiced out across the whole school, before going silent again.

"F**k!" he said frustratedly. Well, it was too be expected, how could they not find out. More beatings, well f**k them like he was going to take it fairly. His back just healed, and he was looking for a side-fight in the ring tonight, he didn't want his back injured. They better use a whip and not those goddamn metal sticks, I can recover in a few hours from those whip bruises, but those sticks were b*stards.

Making his way over to the disciplinary office, he reported to the woman at the desk, and the door immediately opened. He walked in somewhat warily. This seemed kinda unreal. Kind reminds me of FF8 when they visit Norg he thought himself.

"Student Meteorain. You have been called here for punishment detail, for physical offence on another student. Your actions were brash, and extremely dangerous, even compared to your...previous one's. Public punishment at lunchtime in the fourth Court. Do you understand" the disciplinary member said to him.

"WTF? Public punishment? What the hell. Noone has ever had that" he exclaimed

"Your actions were assessed as being particularly dangerous, and a public demonstration will ensue to show that such acts will result in zero tolerance" another member replied calmly.

"What the hell! When this shit is all over, you guys are gonna get what you deserve" he replied angrily.

"We do not tolerate threats student Meteorain" they replied, a hint of threat in their own voice aswell.

"Neither do I. I'll see you at lunch" he said, and left the room, thrusting the doors outward viciously, before they even dismissed them.

F**k them! I ain't going to let myself be f**ked over publically. Oh I'll take the beating, but I'll surprise those f**kers. He wasn't about to let himself be humiliated in front of the whole goddamn school.

He walked through the corridors, as students skipped aside, out of his way, before he mowed them down.

"What the hell you looking at" he said to one of the wary students looking at him, as was everyone else. I bet those f**kers are going to announce it anytime soon now. And as though on queue, the PA system blared into life.

"All students to report to the Fourth Court at lunchtime to witness Public Punishment of Student Meteorain"

B*stards!

3. Rosgwak

Rosgwak The Masked Warrior

Ratings:
    +20 / 0 / -0
    Rosgwak sat through the rest of the lesson in almost complete silence. Aside from occasionally putting forth his own opinion, he was very deep in thought, about the upcoming match that night. He was definitely going to watch. He wouldn't miss a chance to see Lilith fight. Plus, the idea of seeing their rivals completely humiliated also brought a smile to his face, which he couldn't get rid of for the rest of the lesson.

--------

Listening to the announcement over the PA system, Rosgwak had no idea why they were all told to report to the Court at lunch, but he grimaced, assuming it had everything to do with Meteorain, and his actions not that long ago. Far be it for him to judge someone, but sometimes Rosgwak really did get annoyed at the antics of Meteorain. But, on the other hand, he was a valuable contribution to the school's team, and who knew why he was the way he was? Deciding to leave those sorts of questions to another time, Rosgwak carried his bag out of the building and headed across the school. He had a free line now, and he intended to spend it reading in the shade of the trees towards the back of the school.

A few seconds later, Rosgwak rounded the corner of the last school building, and smiled at the familiar sight of his usual outdoors recluse. But his smile quickly faded, as he saw the bully he had stopped yesterday in deep conversation with some fighters wearing the uniform of their rival school. Boldly dropping his bag and steeping forward, Rosgwak attracted their attention with his movement. Turning around to face him, the bully grinned, a malevolent smile creeping across his face.
    "Well, well, if it isn't the hero from yesterday. What do you want?" he snapped quickly.
    "Clearly not the same things you do," Rosgwak replied, "If you're conversing with our rivals in such a friendly fashion."
    Rosgwak then turned to the four students from the opposing school.
    "I don't wish to resort to serious measures, gentlemen, though I use that term loosely, but if you don't leave our school grounds I'm afraid I'm going to have to force you."
    "Oh yeah?" asked one threateningly, as he walked forward and drew a sword from his waist. "Well, we're armed, and you're not. Our school also teaches us to how use these things, unlike yours! So, you still wanna play white knight?"

Smiling, Rosgwak shrugged his robes off, and let them fall to the ground, revealing the twin samurai swords on his back. Reaching up, he drew them from their sheaths, and give them a few experimental swings.
    "It's true I don't have my usual swords with me." he said, taking a stance ready to fight. "But who needs them when I knew how to use these blades before I could read?"
    The air was tense, as neither party made a single move. Then suddenly, without warning, the other four students struck with lightning speed. Smiling, Rosgwak was reluctantly impressed with their choreography and speed. They clearly weren't complete amateurs after all, he thought as he ducked and dodged their first swings, then retaliated with his own. By the time the first blows were traded, one of the swordsmen lie at the feet of thheir comrades, his legs cut open. It wasn't a fatal wound, but it would ensure he wouldn't get up anytime soon, as the dance continued. The last three opponents were actually rather skilled... Rosgwak made a mental note to use that as an even further point of persuasion for forming a school weapons team... yet in the middle of them Rosgwak kept up the dance, purely fighting defensively to further irritate them.

But it all went downhill, when suddenly, out of nowhere, one of them landed a lucky hit to Rosgwak's back, cutting deeper than he should have. Falling forward and screaming in pain, Rosgwak rolled painfully to his feet and reached behind him, then looked at his hand. Grimcaing, he saw the blood and reflected that the one day he forgot to wear even a small bit of armour, was the one day someone got lucky. Now it was time to get serious, and charging at his opponents Rosgwak ducked at the last second and severed the legs of another one. Spinning around, he saw another opponent approach him from behind, swinging down, and he began to move sideways. But the wound on his back had slowed him, and the sword raked down his chest diagonally, leaving yet another large gash. Retaliating with a savage backhand, Rosgwak felled that opponent too. But he lost his footing, and as he lay on the ground, the final swordsman quickly moved up and placed a foot on his chest. Looking down at Rosgwak, the fourth student sniggered.
    "Look at you. The mighty Rosgwak, unable to stand in a sword fight! This is rich! But I'll tell ya what, it was unfair, four on one. So tonight, and our schools' competition, I'll have a word to my head of school and arrange a special one-on-one match, for the two of us. In front of both schools, a rematch, winner gets pride. What do you say?" the student asked, before turning and running off without waiting for an answer.

Climbing slowly to his feet, Rosgwak looked around. The bully had disappeared, hopefully to get help for the injured rivals laying nearby. Meanwhile, there was no sign there even was a fourth student. Rosgwak couldn't help smirking. Whoever he was, he had finally met an opponent worthy of his skills.
    "I say challenge accepted!" he shouted to the empty air, before collapsing heavily on the ground, hoping someone in this busy school would find him soon.

4. Meteorain

Ratings:
    +150 / 0 / -0
    Meteorain was walking through the corridors still venting his anger, which was at the moment ebbing quite quickly. He turned the corner, and stopped in his tracks at the sight he saw. Three students, that were most oviously not form this school, and a fourth form were lying on the ground in front of him.

Walking up to the scene, he glanced at the frou of them. Then he recognised one of the people lying there, a gash across his chest.

"Well, well, well, what do we have here? If it isn't Sir Queer-a-lot and some fellow Knight's of the bent table" he said, as he squatted down and peered down at the unconcious form of Rosgwak. Poking him slightly to see if he was dead -yea right- or not. Ok, so the guy was in la-la land, sleeping with all the fluffy angels and what not.

Snorting humoursly at his thought, he decided he might aswell take the guy to Doctor Jack Humber. Like he was going to let him get taken care off by the lovely Nurse Curth. Plus, Sir Queer-a-lot will owe him a thanks, which he hopefully would get in front of many people. Sure it might make him seem a bit less of a badass, but a public thanking from Rosgwak was totally worth it.

But first, he needed to take care of the other three. Grabbing one of the guy's sword, he transmuted some of it into a long piece of rope. He then proceeded to tie the three guys up, and hang them from the ceiling roof, form a hook which he transmutated there. Taking out a piece of paper, he wrote upon it, and pinned it to the middle guy. The note read:

I am a spy from another school. Please beat me like a piniata.

Then walking over to the unconcious form of Rosgwak, he hauled the guy up, and tossed him over his shoulder, which caused him to bend his knees a bit. Straightening back up again, he carried Rosgwak over his shoulder through the corridors towards the Doctor's office.

"You need to stop eating so much" he told the unconcious Rosgwak, as he walked through the corridors, and knocked on the doctor's door. The door opened to his knock, to find a surprised Doctor Humber staring at him, and then the body over his shoulder.

"Present for you" he told the doctor, he said as he walked past him, and put Rosgwak onto the bed.

"When he wakes up, tell him who saved him" he told the doctor, and then added, "Oh! and take a photo of his face when he hears that will you?".

He then lft the doctor to tend to Rosgwak. Walking back through the corridors, the earlier incident with the disciplinary members came back to his mind. His mood grew dark again, but it was a lot lighter now.

5. Lillith Forbid

Lillith Forbid Returned Queen of Bondage

Ratings:
    +67 / 0 / -0
    "Well as in he interests me. You know I like fire." Lillith grinned at the strange smile on her friends lips. Wicked more than anything. Ah, she loved those smiles on her friend. They were the best. Yet, her friend was also being sentimental, talking about this guy with that sparkle in her eyes. Almost to the point of bursting out with a laugh, she got a shove in the shoulder, making her stumble a bit.

"But what about you Lil? Brushing your hair just like that, someone you want to look pretty for? Cause if so, just brushing it won't do it, dear, you need serious help." She frowned mockingly and puffed out her cheeks, sticking out her tongue as she did so. " Why, you wicked lady! you tease your friend about her looks." She grinned miscieviously and shove her friend back, before she said.

"So, you looking forward to the fight tonight, hun? I'm sure prince charming will be there."

Lillith blinked, slightly caught off guard by the comment, but frowned and hurried after her friend down the corridor. Catching up, she grinned a bit more sharply to her " And What makes you think I have a thing for Ros- er.. Prince Charming, Via my Vixen?" She grinned at the nickname, but folded her arms acrossed her chest. " Well..?"

6. I. R. Shogun

I. R. Shogun Midnight Demon

Ratings:
    +304 / 0 / -0
    I. R. took a stance in the middle of the ring, arm still behind his back. Now there were three students with sticks who would test his skills. He took a deep breath and closed his eyes, listening intently to everything around him. Finally he got what he was looking for behind him, the swooshing of one of the sticks against the air, being raised for an attack. I. R. took a step to the side, feeling the wind from the stroke pass him. He flung his knee up into the first attacker's stomach, then rolled him to the side into the second would be attacker.

The third one was apparently the smartest, he'd waited for the first to be rollaed and used that sound to cover his own lunge. I. R. normally could have caught this, but one arm and illness was effecting him badly. Then again so did the stick as it was forced against his unprepaired back. I. R. fell to one knee, then thrust te other into the knee the thrid opponent was balancing his weight upon, making him fall. By this point the first and second attackers had gotten up. I. R. jumped shoulder first into the abdomen of one, then flung his foot up into the face of the other. He rolled to his feet and jumped pretending to stomp the neck of the third. Helping them up I. R. considered the first move by his first opponent. He'd been misled, this had left him completely open and unready for an attack. He had an idea for his upcoming match.

7. Oddrun

Oddrun I speak languages.

Ratings:
    +200 / 1 / -0
    First few days of school weren't very interesting for Oddrun. She has been spending lesons making notes, partly listening to teachers. Sometimes she had been recalling that afternoon spent with Firiath and Cyllieth, grinning to the memory of Firi with a bone in her throat. Well, it wasn't so funny when she and Cyllieth were trying to make Firi breath again.
    Oddrun found watching first years quite interesting. There were two kinds of them (of course there were exeptions as well). First sort looked really scared, they weren't used to all those fights in the corridors and almost all of them thought of Meteorain as of the school's devil. The second sort was trying to prove that they are excellent fighters and that they aren't afraid of anybody - usually with no results.
    Oddrun was very curious when that weapons fighting team will start up. She hadn't told anybody but she was quite good with an axe...

8. Plish

Plish Soul Sailing Psychonaut

on mountain of fire, waiting for the ash to guide
    Ratings:
    +89 / 0 / -0
    He turned around to find an angry Miss Wood and a detention slip set for next Friday in her hand. Disbelief played across his face as he stared at the detention slip.

"And whats that for?" Plish couldn't take his eyes off the slip. It was not like it was his first, but all the rest had been deserved, it's not like he had made the damn cookies like that on purpose.

"For not following directions and not including your group members," anwsered Miss Wood coldly.

"You said to do it by myself, and how do you expect me to follow the directions if they are barely readable," he shot back, waving the recipe in front of her nose. The directions were indeed readable, quit clearly, but he had not been paying attention enough to know.

Just then, one of his group members spoke up, in a quavering voice, "Miss Wood, he...he tried to-to threaten us!! He said if we ever spoke to him he-he would beat us up every day, for the rest of the year!" "It's true, its true Miss Wood," the others backed the first one up, the lie plainly in thier eyes.

Without warning, Plish swung around and kicked the one that spoke first, squarely in the face, breaking his nose. Blood gushing out, he screamed in pain and fell backwards off his chair, fainting. The class was staring was staring now. Plish assumed his stance, daring the other ones to come at him, even though the rest were girls. The girls turned and fled to the farthest corner in the room, shreiking for Plish to be beaten.

"And what do you think you are doing, young man," screamed Miss Wood, taking him by the ear and dragging him down to nearly her waist, "you will be beat for this, on top of two more detentions." Miss wood was practically shrieking now as she took him closer and closer to he door. He made a grab for his bag as he was dragged past the pegs on the wall, nearly to the door. And with surprising strength, she tossed him out of the class room, glaring like fire a him.

"All I was trying to do was actually earn those bullsh** detentions you gave me!" Plish yelled at the door as it was slammed in his face.

Glaring at everything and muttering to himself, Plish walked lazily down the hall way, waiting for the bell to ring.

9. I. R. Shogun

Ratings:
    +304 / 0 / -0
    I. R.'s sparring matches had since ended, now he was burning off the fever the only way he knew how, hard work. He had begun beating on one of the school's new punching bags with everything he had. This was apparently a bad idea. He took a second to breath when he suddenly became very light headed. He stumbled back, tripping over his own feet onto a balance beam nearby. He grumbled in pain as he cupped the back of his head. He slowly got up, his face twisted with pain and anger. He went to the locker room, avoiding all the on lookers in an attempt to keep from breaking someone's neck. He changed back into his normal uniform and exited into the halls. He wasn't himself today, "Guess this must be me worried..." he said as the bell rang for the next period.

10. Lord_Croanan

Lord_Croanan King and Conquerer

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0
    Luther walked back to the school feeling refreshed. This was going to be wierd, what had seemed like a week had only been an hour while he had trained with Belin the Cat. Not only could he now sortakinda wisp to different locations, but he had no need for sleep anymore....an odd side effect of the drink Luther was forced to take. It was strange now, staying up all night staring at his ceiling or sitting on the roof.

He sat down in his next class and half listened to the teacher. He nearly gagged when he heard the annoucmnets, and finally decided to just sleep away the entire afternoon.

11. Dragn9

Dragn9 Sorcerer Supreme

Ratings:
    +175 / 0 / -0
    Once Dragn was inside the school, he looked down the hall. Via was now standing and talking to Lillith. I'll have to warn them he thought, but first I should go to my locker and retrieve my sword, just in case. He quickly moved towards the hallway that would take him to his locker and on the way there he spotted Met leaving the disciplinary office. D9 smiled, what did he do this time? As D9 continued to make his way down the hall he could hear Met yell, "What the hell you looking at", wow, that guy sure has a temper D9 laughed.

A few minutes went by and an announcement came over the PA...."All students to report to the Fourth Court at lunchtime to witness Public Punishment of Student Meteorain" What? D9 looked around. Did I hear that right? Man I sure need to get a front row seat at that. Met is probably fuming by now.

D9 turned the corner and made his way to his locker. He stopped in mid stride, his locker was partly open and the lock lay on the floor. He rushed up and flung the door open all the way. His sword still hung in its sheath on the hook. He gathered it up and placed it on his back. Then he looked around in his locker but didn't think that anything was missing. He bent down and picked up the lock. It was covered in something. Dragn lifted the lock closer to his face to inspect it, it seemed to be covered in sand? Someone must have used a spell to open the lock...but who? He glanced around in his locker once more, he was the Captain of the Magic/Summonings team so of course he had enemies. But what would be valuable in his locker? They must have not found anything and just left. Oh well he thought, he grabbed his schedule to see what class was next. Advanced Magic in room 119 with Prof Shin.

He went down to grab his Advanced Magic book but it was missing. What the hell? Why would they take that lame book? No big loss, I'll just share with someone in class. He closed the locker door and placed the lock back on.

Outside the school grounds two figures were standing by a large oak tree. A third one had just ran up to them concealing something beneath his jacket. "So did you get it?" One of them asked. "Yeah, it's right here." the boy pulled the object from beneath his coat and handed it to the one that had just spoke. "Advanced Magic, Property of Sempai High? What the hell is this?" "I...I..tho..ught..that's what you asked me to get from his locker" the errand boy stuttered. "IDIOT!!!" The one speaking lifted the book and slammed it into the boy's head. He tumbled to the ground. "We asked you to steal his personal magic book...not this Magic for dummies book!!" He kicked the boy on the ground "That other spell book contains forbidden summons and spells and is filled with an assortment of incantations that specifically manipulate energies in ones body...that's the one with true power." ...

Back at the school Dragn made his way down the hall to warn Via and Lillith that they were being stalked. Making his way through the crowd he noticed Met again walking towards the Doctor's office with a form drapped over his shoulder. No time to ask questions now. He turned the corner, Lillith and Via were now walking down the hall. "Ladies!" he said as he walked up to them, "I have some important information to tell you, it's about tonights match and some members of the rival schools trying to cripple you before then to ensure their victory!"

12. I. R. Shogun

Ratings:
    +304 / 0 / -0
    I. R. grumbled as he wandered through the halls waiting for the bell to ring. Today wasn't going his way. And while any match was bad coupled with that, hell in a cage was the worst. The most likely math to become lethal at any mistake, hell in a cage was like a nightmare within a bad dream. It's form was like a standard steel cage made of fencing, however various sections were set ablase, or made of the barbed wire. Because of the fire, constant movement, elevation, and various other parts of the match that made it neigh impossible to see the action from the outside, special heat resistant cameras had been built onto multiple sections of the cage, and their recordings were projected onto a screen on the wall. The demonic structure was suspended above a large number of poles dug into the ground, betwen those poles, were the blades of swords. Lining the bottom of the cage were wooden folding tables, allowing for that little redundant bit of extra brutality. On top of all that, simply pinning an opponant wasn't enough to win, you had only three options, kill him, make him surrender, or make him pass out. The adrenaline in this event often caused the third to become the first on that list.

On top of the pure destructive force of the cage, this was going to be one of the toughest fighters he'd ever faced, injure or not. His enemy had the deck seemingly stacked in his favor. He was strong, fast, agile, and was a total master of all forms of kung fu in addition to I. R.'s bad hand and sickness. However this wasn't the first time I. R. seemed to be the underdog. This guy had never been inside that sadistic cage, and he was only used to fighting one way. I. R. had experience, and knowledge on his side. Plus, he had commonly in the past showed he was completely willing to use very uncommon tactics, biting, eye gouging, so forth. Finally, I. R. had a trump card or two waiting that no one would be expecting.

13. Rosgwak

Rosgwak The Masked Warrior

Ratings:
    +20 / 0 / -0
    Rosgwak slowly came out of a world of blackness to a bright glaring light. As the groginess cleared, he realised he was looking directly up into the light of the Doctor's ward, and there was an odd sensation on his chest and back. Slowly lifting himself up into a sitting position, Rosgwak grimaced in pain, and let out a short, sharp gasp as he looked down and saw some stitching on his chest, keeping the wound firmly closed. On the floor nearby, he also saw strips of bloodstained bandage, and grimaced once more. It looked like a lot of his blood was on the bandages, rather than where it belonged inside of him. Suddenly, the curtain was pulled back and the young Nurse Curth walked into the small area, smiling at Rosgwak.

"I heard you moving, and decided to see how you're doing." she said. "Are you feeling okay?" she asked him.
    Rosgwak tried opening his mouth a few times, but found it dry the first attempts. He then managed to smile back. "I'll live." he croaked out. Reaching out, he then took a quick drink of water. "What happened?" he asked.
    "You were brought in earlier with some very nasty wounds on your back and chest. Doctor Humber stitched you up almost immediately, but he had to leave a not that long ago. A family emergency, I believe, and he asked me to wait for you to wake up."
    Rosgwak nodded as Nurse Curth told him all this. It sounded right. "Who brought me in?" he asked, intending to thank them later.
    "Student Meteorain." Was the answer, and Rosgwak shook his head, laughing gently. The one student who really seemed to be at odds with him, and he had to be the one to save him. Still, that didn't change anything, and Rosgwak made a mental note to thank Met later. Speaking of later, it suddenly came back to Rosgwak that he had a match that night.

Sliding off of the doctor's bed, Rosgwak looked at Nurse Curth, and put a pained expression on his face.
    "You know, I feel okay, but I'm still a LITTLE bit pained... would it be possible for you to write me a note excusing me from the rest of the school day? Please?" he asked Nurse Curth, giving her a warm and friendly grin. She smiled in return, and handed him a pass without asking any further questions. Then, thanking her profusely, Rosgwak left the Doctor's ward, and hurried home.

--------

A few minutes after arriving home, Rosgwak was standing in his training room, his twin swords, Alpha and Omega, in his hands. He knew he really shouldn't be doing anything so strenuous this soon after such an injury, but he trusted in Doctor Humber's stitching holding, and he had to be ready for tonight's match. This was not only for the school's pride, but also his personal pride. And with Lilith possibly watching, he couldn't risk that. His opponent, whatever his name was, was clearly a skilled opponent, and as such, Rosgwak set to work training himself for the match later.

14. I. R. Shogun

Ratings:
    +304 / 0 / -0
    skipping to lunch

I. R. stared blankly at the crowd gathering to see Met's beating while unwrapping his hand. He'd made sure to un-wrap and re-wrap it every few hours so that blood could move in and out of it and he could see if it was fit for fighting yet. Of coase the latter was a bad thing for him to do, overall probably slowing the healing process, still he hated to wait on something like this. He clenched and unclenched his his hand a few times. It still hurt like hell with each move. He wasn't going to be able to go through with his first plan to use it once or twice and tough through the pain, it was going to be more painful for him than his opponent to use it. Luckily Muay Thai used eight total body parts to strike, instead of the usual four in most martial arts, so he had more natural weapons than his foe.

He sighed as he began to wrap it again, now thinking about Met's actions that had led to this point. He'd always been something of a bully, though one usually had to set him off to recieve his wrath. But nothing the kid could have done merited Met's actions. If he'd had any type of medical conditions what started out as just a message not to mess with Met could have ended in manslaughter. "At least I can't blame his technique..." I. R. muttered. Once Met learned a technique he never forgot it, he had a photogaphic memory when it came to that. I. R. finally stood and walked over to where Met was tied up. His shirt opened, his hands tied to separate posts to make sure he had no defence but his own muscle. Shogun wondered silently how many lashes it would take this time to make Met cry out.

15. Meteorain

Ratings:
    +150 / 0 / -0
    Meteorain tried to keep a grin in check as his shirt was taken off, and his hands tied together, the ability to put his palms together still available.

Whilst he was trying to think off a way not to get bruises from those goddamn metal poles all over his back, it had suddenly struck him as he was watching some more anime during his free period. Watching repeated episodes of one certian anime showed him a technique in which Sand can be used as barrier. This lead on to the fact that he could use an illusion technnque to look like he actually got bruises. And what better place to get sand than from the Fourth Court which was a dirtground like area.

Goddamnit he was a genius he thought to himself, as he lay belly down across a some wooden boards. His concentration on keeping his grin inwards was now gone. He performed the necessary seals. Finding out which seals to use suhc a technnique had been a pain in the ass, but he pulled it off. The seals were complicated, and he didn't want to look to be doing anything fishy. Also he had never tried this technique before. On top of that he had to continously work on a genjustu (illusionary tehcnique) that made it look like he was actually getting hurt.

After much concentration, he had performed both techniques just in time, before two members of the committee stood on either side of him, with whips in their hands. Heh! no sticks then, but that means extra lashings. He also noticed that they happened to be wearing dark veils. What on earth? Did they think this was some sort of excecution?

His thoughts were then cut off as a third member began to speak.

"We will now commence punishment of Student Meteorain for his acts earlier today, in which another student was put in mortal danger. Commence!" he said, accentuating the final word with a vertical slice of his hand.

The first lash came down hard, and he nearly let the illusion loose, and the sand to crack, but he concentrated his efforts. His face was screwed up slightly in concentration, which luckily for him looked like he was holding his pain in.

As the lashings continued, and he made the illusionary welts across his body. The marks criscrossed over his body, and he nearly forgot to make the older marks differ, and look more bruised, yet he remembered without the other noticing. Soon though, it was over, and Meteorain nearly let out a surpsied 'what?', but managed to continue looking in pain. One thing though, he didn't allow them the satisfaction of thinking that he cried out in pain.

Soon though, he was unbound, and his shirt returned to him -all the whilst he pretended to ache- and then all the pomp and ceremony followed in which they said he had punished for his actions, he would learn fomr this, and all the rest of that nonsense.

Soon he found himself heading towards Nurse Curth's room for 'treatment' of the lashes as it were. As soon as he strolled into the room, he puffed up his chest, and bounced onto the room's only white bed.

"Oh? And those bruises?" Nurse Curth said, an eyebrow raised, expecting him to be trated as he usually needed to.

"Nothing but show" he replied, showing his prefectly unbruised brown skin.

"So? Since I'm to be 'treated', want to have some fun?" he asked Nurse Curth, a lecherous grin on his face.

"hmmm..." she said, as she leaned in so that their noses nearly touched, and then proceeded to sharply flick his nose.

"AH!" he yelped at the sting.

"Maybe some other time, no?" she said grinning, giving him a light kiss on the cheek, "Now get out of the room" she told him and quite literally chucked him out of the room.

He was still grinning as the door was shut behind him.

Last edited: Jan 17, 2006
  16. Lillith Forbid

Lillith Forbid Returned Queen of Bondage

Ratings:
    +67 / 0 / -0
    RIIIIING!

Unwrapping herself from her thoughts, Lillith looked up at the bell. It had just rang for lunch. Oh the joy, she thought with a sigh. tHis school day was comming to annoy her and her excitment for the matches tonight. Everytime she htought about it, her heart skipped a beat. She loved to fight, yet whenever she got into the ring, she held back most of the time. Its not like she was afraid or anything, it was just that she didnt want to hurt her opponents too much. Only her dad's seen her real stregnth and guess what? thats what got her kicked out and into the apartment. Oh well, at least no one knew what she really could do. She grinned wickedly to herself. Kepp 'em wondering, she thought to herself.

She also had thought about what Via said at the beginning of school about Prince Charming, aka Rosgwak. Yes he was handsome and very nice even though shy, but was she attracted to him? she haddent seen him fight yet and the only guy who she wanted was a fighter that was a real challenge to her. Lillith grinned to herself and stepped out of class, stretching her stiff limbs and yawning broadly. Looking around, she decided to go to lunch. There was also Met's 'punishment' to enjoy and see. Of course, it was of course all a phony. If you watched Met closely enough, that you could see that sometimes he looked like he was conjurning up the welts, concentration in his face.. Of course, Lillith only shrugged to that thought and made off. As soon as she got there the announchment came on.

"We will now commence punishment of Student Meteorain for his acts earlier today, in which another student was put in mortal danger. Commence!"

Lillith vaguly wondered who the other student was today, but she ignored it. Met always got in trouble.

As the first lash was let loose on Met's back, she saw his concentration. Yup, of course, it always like this. Grinning her usuall aloof grin, she watched Met's beatings with no sympathy what-so-ever. If he wasent faking, than he got what he deserves for putting a life in danger. Well, if the life deserved it, its another story. SIghing a bit, she stuck her toungue out as a "pain' sticked Met hobbled by, on the way to the nurses office. Lillith also knew how much Met liked that nurse, because she was the ONLY teacher who knew about Lillith's closet. THe nurse was a funny one at that, but also blabbed much with achohal in her. Lillith held in a snort of laughter and went to look for Via so they could lunch together.

17. I. R. Shogun

Ratings:
    +304 / 0 / -0
    I. R. watched the "punishment" with little interest. They hadn't brought out anything Met wasn't able to ignore the pain of. In addition to that I. R. noticed that the bruises didn't form right, something one would only pick up after a long time hanging out with Met. Still, he sold it well enough that the faculty believed he'd been damaged. Either that or they were planning something much more severe when he'd let his guard down. Shogun stood and left after it was over. "That was rather anti-climactic," he heard someone say, disappointed. I. R. nodded slightly, he'd have liked to see a multi-level punishment, involving several types of abuse, but that wasn't going to happen, so there was no use crying over it.

He wasn't feeling hungry, probably due to his illness, so he headed back to the workout room. He would try to burn out the sickness again. He was starting to get an eery feeling he was being watched. He shrugged it off, the way things had been going these past few days he probably was. It wasn't going to be dangerous as far as he could figure, they were badly underestimating him, even after he took out the Billy model. That's what made them think Gan could take him in his own match. He wouldn't let them see any more of his techniques, he'd just work with the wieghts, strange for him, but then, so was this whole week.

18. Lord_Croanan

Lord_Croanan King and Conquerer

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0
    Luther sat glued to his seat as the beating commenced. "Jeeze" he thought "Isn't there some kind of law against this?" He was thinking maybe he should jumb down there and rip the whippers to shreds with his claws when that half bat/girl thing wisped beside him. "Ah, what the freak are you doing here?" he demanded. She cast him a side glance and whatched the show.
    "Hey you, I asked you a question."
    "I have a name." she responded. "Felicia, and don't forget it. By the way, don't bother to take anybody out, the student is not feeling any pain, its all a big show."
    Luther sat back in his chair and let out a sigh. He than looked around and realized nobody was lookeing at him. "Hey Felicia, can anybody see you?"
    She finally turned to him. "dunno, some can see me, some cant. it all depends on how intuned with their surroundings they are. Right now, everybodies concentrating on the show."
    Luther nodded, figures.
    "Well, anyways, master Belin wants you to come to the feild so we can practice more, you still arn't strong enough to fight that rival school member in seven days."
    Luther gulped. "Riiight, well, lets go." The surrondings slowly melted away and they were in the feild with the crumbled wall in the middle. The cat was sitting on it purring.
    "Well master Koss, lets commence thy lesson shall we?"

What seemed like three days later, but was only ten minutes, Luther came back to school. He was done with the public punishment, since Met was obvioulsy in no danger, and was ready for lunch. Besides, he needed to meet more people, this school was a very interesting place.

19. Via_Amarth

Via_Amarth Wicked Me

Ratings:
    +28 / 0 / -0
    Wicked lady? Vixen? Yeah those were names she did not mind, but now to the question at hand. Lillith had asked about why Via thought she was interested in him. Hmm...was she going to be serious? Nah, she was no good at that.

"Well Darling, I just saw you two in the corridor one day and I must say you fit together like chocolate and chili, a dangerous mixture, my friend. But you're harsh on him, aint you? But then again., you're not entirely sane." Via grinned maniacally. "Just as I like you." She burst out laughing at her friends expression.

She used the laughter as an excuse to look away. She clenched her fist by her side, hopefully covered by the bag. Inside she sighed, if she didn't get any today, she just knew she would go mad. She could only set her jaw and concentrate at the fight right now, she couldn't let herself slip and fail her friends, particulary not Lillith. And...Dragn would probably be there.

She sighed aloud now, she had stopped laughing. "What class do we have now? Same? And why did you get out last from the classroom? You got something going on with Queer behind my back now hun?" Via winked and grinned, she had an idea of what it might have concerned and it did not involve pleasantries of any kind.

Lillith told her her that she was supposed to go see queer immediately. Via only nodded, a small half-smile on her lips. It wasn't Lil's fault or anything, it actually made Via even angrier with Queer that he had used her best friend to deliver the news. "Well then gorgeous, at least I don't have to go to....history?" Via grinned. Right then Dragn9 came up to them. "Ladies!" he said, "I have some important information to tell you, it's about tonights match and some members of the rival schools trying to cripple you before then to ensure their victory!" Via smiled at him, an unusual light in her eyes that was not there when around other guys. "Is that so? We'll have to talk more later but now, I got to go check on Queer, I think he misses me." She would have loved to stay and talk to Dragn, but the sooner she got this overwiuth, the better.

"See you at lunch darling. Love you." she said as she kissed Lil's cheek before she turned and headed for Prof Queer's office. D9 she just gave a look in farewell. Butterflies were in her stomach with him there and at another time she would have been angry at them and told herself that she didn't need love, but apperently, she did and she felt much better when allowing herself to actually feel. She hoped he had a simillar feeling...

She knocked at the door and entered after receaving a 'Come in' from prof Queer. She walked up to stand before his desk where he sat correcting tests and doing such stuff as proffessors usually do. "I was bid to see you, Proffessor?" Via said, turning her voice up at the end to indicate it beeing a question. She was calm and composed, she wasn't really angry at the prof, it was herself she hated right now for even thinking of takinbg drugs in the first place.

Queer gestured towards the chair and Via sat down fartest out at the edge, her back straight and her face blank, or did it show of sorrow? Queer clasped his hands and put his elbows on the table, seemingly only a bit angry now, but ofcourse the 'proffesors-knows-it-best'-authority masked his emotions.

"Yes, I wanted to talk to you about what happened in class today. Surely you must understand that I can't tolerate that?" Via nodded, but let her eyes be locked at his. She was a complete different person at times when not around friends, when she did not need to be smart, funny, good-looking and strong as a person. "Then you also understand that I must punish you, eventhough I don't like such methods?" Via nodded again." Queer sighed and looked very old and worn at that moment, but still he was resolved to punish her. "Do you have anything to say about the incident?"

Via tilted her head slightly. She had thought to just decline but something came up in her mind that she wanted to tell him, if only so that someone 'neutral' got to know. "Proffesor, I am sorry for what happened today in class, I let my anger take the upper hand along with..." She paused and furrowerd her eyebrows and looked down to the side. "Along with...what?" Queer said. "Well, I've done something..bad." Via answered, gesturing with her hands while she talked. Ofcourse much of it was play, but some of it was true. Queer looked..queer, as if he couldn't understand her honesty and wanted to know what might have caused it. "Bad?" Via nodded. After a slight pause she started again. "A few months ago, I fell down the stairs at home." Queer raised an eyebrow, Via had good balance, he must wonder what had happened. With aslight smile and in a casual tone Via said "Yeah I had been drinking, but that's not the point." She grew serious again. "Point is, I broke my wrist and I had a fairly important fight the day after, only about ten hours until then. So, when this woman came an offered me a cure...well I acceppted it. And," she sighed, "I got addicted to it." Proffesor Queer looked as he was to say something but Via quickly moved on. "And yes, it was from a rival school, it's an illegal drug, mind you I did not know that before I got hooked. But the one I get it from bade me to throw the game tonight or else I would not get no more. But you know me," actually he didn't, but Via figured it didn't matter, "I can't loose on purpose. It would be...wrong! And Lillith and all my friends, I couldn't do that to them. I don't matter, it's my friends and the school's reputation I see to first. So, due to that, I quit, or am trying to." She paused but Queer was too chocked to say anything. "So now you know why I might be absent at times and why I overreact and why I haven't done my homework that pretty good for the last few months. Ofcourse I understand if you have to tell the councelour or someone and put it in my record," she half-smiled, "but I'm okay with that. It was my own fault after all and now I'm trying to make it right again so I'm begging you to have patience with me."

It took a while before proffesor Queer could take it all in then he said "Well miss. Amarth, I appreciate you telling me this and I think I can see why this distracted you. I'll have it in mind at the lessons, but I'll still grade you as I do all the others and I still.." Via interupted him "...have to beat me. I understand proffesor." Via stood up and went to the corner, taking out the whip from a cupboard. This was nothing new to her. She took of her shirt, wearing only her bra but she didn't mind. She was just as amused as everytime though, at Queer blushing and trying not to look, and she couldn't contain a smile as she put her hands against the wall and leaned her had forward. She gritted her teeth as the whip hit her back and her eyes teared from the pain. After three strikes it was announced that everyone was supposed to go watch Met getting beaten, but Queer said he would write a note for her to show if someone had missed her. Yay, I get to stay here getting whipped instead of looking at someone else getting it..wonderfull... She let out a groan as the sixth lash had been delivered and it was finished.

Her arms shook again, maybe it would be good for her to eat something, but it was past lunchtime now. Had the conversation taken so long? Well well, she could always buy a sandwish or something, but that would have to be after next class.

Via turned back towards queer whilst she took on her shirt again. She grinned at him. "This was fun, we'll have to do it again sometime." she said with a wink. She had to upohold her demeanor, couldn't be all honest and nice now, could she? Queer shook his head and whiped the whip clean of blood. "Miss. Amarth, if you ever need to talk, need some help, then us teachers are here for you. Now go get your wounds tended to." Via nodded and slid out of his office, the grinn on her lips as she strolled down the corridor. Sure, the marks burned and her shirt was getting a bit bloody, but she had no rush to get to maths class, eventhough she liked math.

Last edited: Jan 17, 2006
  20. Meteorain

Ratings:
    +150 / 0 / -0
    Meteorain was just turning the corner from the Nurse Curth's office, when he nearly bumped into someone. Getting reayd to give the person a total verbal blasting, he then noticed the Raven black long hair. Only one persone has that kinda hair...

"Hey Via" he greeted her cheekly, patting her cheek. She swatted his hand away, but removed it just in time.

"All excited about the battle coming up soon? I sure as hell am itching for it. hopefully I'll get in some side bouts whilst we're there. Ther'es some guy who I promised to knock his teeth in for" he told her, not noticing her slightly bleeding.

It was after he was ranting for a bit, as e and Via changed small words that he noticed she was bleeding slightly onto the floor. Stretching his body and craning his neck around to take a look at her back, he noticed that it was tinted with blood, which was now dripping onto the floor in small droplets.

"Err...Via. you crazy b*tch, but don't you know you're bleeding?"