Episode 1

Discussion in 'Star Wars' started by Beta, Jul 31, 2008.

1. Darkloch

Darkloch Love Sara

Ratings:
    +32 / 0 / -0
    Question, if its actually your own opinion who just happens to be the same opinion as the flock, are you still sticking with the flock?

2. Padmé

Padmé Mrs Cascador

Ratings:
    +205 / 0 / -0
    Well, my opinion on the 'flock' is based on people who claimed to either like or not mind Jar Jar when the film first came out, then changed their mind later in fear of getting bashed lol Even Empire magazine, gave Episode I 4 out of 5 stars when it was first out, today it gives it 2, why? Because that's the way the tide flows. A bit sad but true.

3. Darkloch

Darkloch Love Sara

Ratings:
    +32 / 0 / -0
    Fair enough.

4. Jingojolene

Jingojolene Wayfarer, heartlander

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0
    Darth Maul was, for me, what made Episode 1 good xD That's the only reason I bother watching it, to be honest. I agree with Stevenlink1, it would have been better to see more of the teräs käsi that Darth Maul does, more wide shots with the fighting rather than close ups xD
    The quip about Lucas made me laugh xDD
    Darth Maul is one of my favourite characters :D *irrelevant*

5. Jingojolene

Jingojolene Wayfarer, heartlander

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0
    Jar Jar was funny but very annoying xDD As for the differences between the original trilogy and the newer trilogy... I don't know. I think both trilogies are great. Although the newer trilogy is annoying >.<
    As for the Clone Wars animation... I didn't bother to watch it... it was aimed at kids and I'm not really a kid so I didn't see it because I didn't want to see all of the characters I'm familiar with turned into animated 3D doodles :/ But I'm sure the finished movie was great and that Lucas should be proud of it... ?
    ~ :/