elven armour

Discussion in 'Fantasy Weapons and Armour' started by spider, Mar 22, 2005.

1. spider

spider New Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    i want them to bring out the armour of the elven warriors of the last alliance because you can get the sword the sheild and the helm why not compleat the set with the armour

:)

2. Jessehk

Jessehk The introverted

Ratings:
    +24 / 0 / -0
    United cutelry is not liscensed to make body armour. You'd probably have to get it custom made.
    However, if they were, I would agree with you ( even though I wouldn't buy any of it myself ).

3. Cudgel

Cudgel The name says it all

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    I racll someone made some nice looking armor based on the elven stuff from he movies. do a search at swordforum.com

4. Turgon883

Turgon883 New Member

Ratings:
    +27 / 0 / -0
    Yah...there have been some unofficial repros produced...I don't know how good they are though...Is it just me or did CB Swords mention at one time that they might start selling some lotr armour...Was I just being wishful, did it fall through, or is it still a possibility??? (Can anyone shed more light on this...)

5. Hiraeth

Hiraeth New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I have the helmet and shiels on pre-order so I definately agree. I did see somewone selling plate elven armour but that was long ago. If the sword is coming out soon maybe a scabbard and rigging will follow, and the display method could be interesting. Meanwhile still looking around. thanks for links.