Elemental Awesomeness

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Ein Raikou, Jul 15, 2009.

1. Ein Raikou

Ein Raikou New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Embarressing but... http://elementalawesomeness.piczo.com/?cr=4

Me and a group of my friends are workign on this story site thing. Here is a part of the prologue.

"It began a few months back. Everything changed for my friends and I. Everything I thought was impossible, things you'd only read in books or see on TV, it had happened to us. Why we had been chosen to do such a thing as we did, why we amongst millions of others had been dragged into such a thing, we'll never really know. I guess there's no better way to explain then to just come out and tell you the whole story. My name is Kristina (Kris, rather), but as you read on, you'll get to know me better as Kuri."

This is the first paragraph, and the following is the last.

"I giggled at that sight. "Oh well, if we hurry we can dry off from the rain." It took me a second to realize what it was I said. 'Wet?' I questioned myself, 'I'm not getting wet.' I never realized this because of all that was happening. One last flash of lightning pierced through the sky and hit a tree right near where we were. My immediate reaction was to duck and cover. But as I did, I felt my world go black, and everything around me went dark..."

End Prologue

Edit: Here is a link for the whole Prologue http://elementalawesomeness.piczo.com/?g=52059562&cr=4

• Like Like x 1
  2. Dragn9

Dragn9 Sorcerer Supreme

Ratings:
    +175 / 0 / -0
    Hmmm...not bad, mind you I've only read the prologue but I will read the first chapter when I've got some more time. So the prologue was slightly confusing at first because of the introduction of all those characters but, it was really interesting. Good job on that so far.