Eclipse film

Discussion in 'Twilight' started by Druid of Lûhn, Jun 13, 2010.

1. Druid of Lûhn

Druid of Lûhn The Little Lamb.

Ratings:
    +64 / 0 / -0
    As you all probably know, the film of Eclipse should be coming out end of this month. I've opened this thread so as to talk about your expectations and fears.

I myself will probably watch it, at the cinema or when my sister insists on buying it when it comes out on DVD. I am expecting better than New Moon, but easily fear that it shall be worse than the book.

Please tell your thoughts on actors, director, story line, ...

2. Running Wolf

Running Wolf Join the Madness

Ratings:
    +231 / 0 / -0
    It'll take a bit until it'll come out over here, but honestly:
    I don't care.
    After New Moon being worse than Twilight (however they managed that is a riddle for me) I think I won't even watch Eclipse.
    As far as I've heard they added stuff that wasn't in the books and well, for that to fit in, they must've cut stuff that was in the book. We know how that ends up (look at the Harry Potter movies). So I'm not sure if it's gonna be worth the time watching it on FreeTV even.

3. mysteriousuniqueen

mysteriousuniqueen Myst for short

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I think the books are better. I've read them all at least once (first 2 like about 4 times). The only thing I like about the 2nd movie was the transformation of the wolves. The first movie was too dark like and had not much color. But anyways, thats my opinion.

MysteriousUnicornQueen

4. Druid of Lûhn

Druid of Lûhn The Little Lamb.

Ratings:
    +64 / 0 / -0
    I saw it a few days ago when I was in England. It was better than I thought. They had the story and most scenes, though some were crammed together so as to leave more time for saying"I love Edward/Bella". The fighting was well done, but they took the "skin like granite" too far. In the second film Edward's face cracks, when in Eclipse they hit a vampire's head and it'll collapse like a vase; that is rubbish. In the books they say that they rip parts off not smash them to pieces.
    Otherwise it wasn't too bad.